3DS eShop Forum

Topic: Upcoming 3DS Downloads

Showing 721 to 740 of 1,020

AuthorMessage

CrimsonFire

721. Posted:

QUESTION

Has the orcale games come out in the U.S yet?

If not when will they?

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
Bring Digimon 3DS Game to Europe and America
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

722. Posted:

Were we expecting it to cost more? I'm actually a tad disappointed. Though I suppose I could add a few bucks...

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

723. Posted:

CrimsonFire13 wrote:

QUESTION

Has the orcale games come out in the U.S yet?

If not when will they?

No. And it'll get here when it gets here. It could be next week or next year.

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

724. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Alien_Mosky wrote:

The eShop has HarmoKnight listed for 14.99.

YES!

No!!! I'm holding out for a sale.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

725. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Were we expecting it to cost more? I'm actually a tad disappointed. Though I suppose I could add a few bucks...

Yes. :| It was $18 in Japan but more like $20 when you remember yen's worth more. I was hoping it'd only be $15.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

ktribal

726. Posted:

Hi guys, I have a question about the Canadian e-shop.

If I've downloaded games from the Canadian eshop and I later change my region settings to the US, will I still be able to play my Canadian games? :O
Also, how analogous are game releases in Canada with the US? I am mainly asking about the upcoming release of Animal Crossing, which I plan on downloading. I tried looking for the CA release date for New Leaf but no luck so far. Is CA behind like how the UK is (think Fire Emblem release delay)?

3DS FC: 0232-7524-0672

Twitter: thedorkesthour

AuthorMessage

rayword45

727. Posted:

How many songs are in HarmoKnight?

Also, I'm hoping for a friend to buy this, because that's the only way I can test this for real. The demo of Theatrhythm misled me, along with the people who said "Even rhythm game fans who don't play Final Fantasy will love this!"

ATTENTION: Help me not get killed over a stolen camera. Please, I need your money. http://igg.me/at/twelveouncecamera/x/3629997

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

728. Posted:

Isn't Canada considered NA. I thought all release dates were the same for both countries?!?

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Network ID SpoonyTech

AuthorMessage

ktribal

729. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

Isn't Canada considered NA. I thought all release dates were the same for both countries?!?

Sorry, if they were, I didn't know. I'm new to the whole 'camping for release dates' thing. Haha. This is my first time I will be purchasing from the e-shop too. Sorry if that was an obvious question. ;_;

AuthorMessage

Jollykarp

730. Posted:

@ktribal After downloading a game from any region, you can play it regardless of what your current region is set to. If you want to redownload the game though, you'll need to switch your region back to the one you first bought it on.

And yes, Canada is considered to be the same region as USA.

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo
Interested in games as art?

"This is the best gift I can give to you right now. A gift without form called "memory". I don't have any money. I can't buy you anything with form. Even so, even without a form, a memory will last forever! I believe that it will."

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

AuthorMessage

ktribal

731. Posted:

Magikarp wrote:

@ktribal After downloading a game from any region, you can play it regardless of what your current region is set to. If you want to redownload the game though, you'll need to switch your region back to the one you first bought it on.

And yes, Canada is considered to be the same region as USA.

Thank you sir Magikarp! :D That's very helpful. I can't wait to download stuff now. :)

AuthorMessage

FonistofCruxis

732. Posted:

This isn't an upcoming game but a recently released one that wasn't mentioned in the article for this week's downloads, Family Tennis 3D came out in Europe on Thursday. It was mentioned in the article for this week's downloads on NoE's site and it has last Thursday as its release date on its page on that site, I saw it on the eshop too. Anyway, it looks like a pretty good game and I'll probably get it at some point. I thought I'd post about it here as I didn't want it's European release to go unnoticed.

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage

OdnetninAges

733. Posted:

I hope we get some news on "Flipnote Memo" at e3. I missed out on the DSi, so I never got to use Flipnote Studio. I have TONS of creativity I'd like to unleash via animation...

Sorry if this doesn't count as an "Upcoming 3DS Download". It could have been cancelled for all I know.

Console Usernames: Rc

LOL, NOPE

My 3DS needs to be repaired. It won't turn on anymore.

The Blue Blur VS. The Blue Bomber.

Miiverse Profile

NSLU Playthrough with friends

Check out Ninten-Times!

Brilliance

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

734. Posted:

Some stuff coming tomorrow for Na tomorrow:
3DS eshop 3/7/13
ATV Wild Ride 3D
Kersploosh!
Nano Assault EX
resident evil the mercenaries 3d

3DS eshop 3/28/13
HarmoKnight

3DS eshop 4/11/13
Dillon's Rolling Western: The Last Ranger

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
The graveyard | Reviewer at eshop gurus | Owner and reviewer at Droid gurus | Public chat | Forums

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

rayword45

735. Posted:

I need a lot of opinions for Kersploosh. Definitely getting Nano Assault EX on my next card, maybe HarmoKnight (not a huge Pokemon fans, but rhythm games are effing awesome) and DRW: TLR (still gotta finish the first one)

ATTENTION: Help me not get killed over a stolen camera. Please, I need your money. http://igg.me/at/twelveouncecamera/x/3629997

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

736. Posted:

rayword45 wrote:

I need a lot of opinions for Kersploosh. Definitely getting Nano Assault EX on my next card, maybe HarmoKnight (not a huge Pokemon fans, but rhythm games are effing awesome) and DRW: TLR (still gotta finish the first one)

Here is a vid for kersploosh.

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
The graveyard | Reviewer at eshop gurus | Owner and reviewer at Droid gurus | Public chat | Forums

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

737. Posted:

I have definate plans for Nano Assault, but I don't know as to when. I have a CPP ready and everything.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
My SEGAloggery
Check out 8 Bit Forward!
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage

Jollykarp

738. Posted:

Wait, Nano Assault uses the CPP? :(

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo
Interested in games as art?

"This is the best gift I can give to you right now. A gift without form called "memory". I don't have any money. I can't buy you anything with form. Even so, even without a form, a memory will last forever! I believe that it will."

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

739. Posted:

Magikarp wrote:

Wait, Nano Assault uses the CPP? :(

Yes the eshop version has been updated for it.

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Network ID SpoonyTech

AuthorMessage

SammyOfMobius

740. Posted:

When I get my next eShop card I'll get:
-Harmoknight
-Another 3DS VC game? or Kersploosh

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14