3DS eShop Forum

Topic: Upcoming 3DS Downloads

Showing 701 to 720 of 1,020

AuthorMessage

MERG

701. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

Good. The demo is a better selling point then a review imo. Try before you buy. Still I would like to know how long the game is at that price. I'm not paying that much for a 4-5 hour game!

Cheapskate :P

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

702. Posted:

Troll!!

Lol too many other games I want you know that. ;)

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

MERG

703. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

Troll!!

Lol too many other games I want you know that. ;)

hahaha...me too!

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

704. Posted:

Just checked the description in the e-shop:

50 Levels

8 Worlds

Don't know about you guys but I know there's no way how I'd finish a game with in 4 to 5 hours. Maybe you guys can finish a game that quickly but I know I can't.

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Edited on by Barbiegurl777

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Rugrats777 Blog - Discontinued
Colors 3D! My Gallery
MoshiMe: ymmas626
Miiverse: barbiegurl777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My Dream Code: 5600-2112-8544
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777

AuthorMessage

SammyOfMobius

705. Posted:

In a review of the game it was said this would only take 5 hours to beat. Though there are harder sped up versions of each level!

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

AuthorMessage

RR529

706. Posted:

BTW, in NA there's yet another Mahjong title (entitled Mahjong Mysteries Ancient Athena) hitting the 3DS eShop this Thursday, alongside Coaster Creator 3D. It's going to be $4.99.

I've informed NL, but they don't have anything about it up yet.

Edited on by RR529

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Picross e2 (3DS eShop)

AuthorMessage

Karakato

707. Posted:

QubicGames just released a teaser site full of concept arts for AiRace Speed if anyone of you are interested. Site link is here. I enjoyed the Tunnel DSiWare game and I will no doubt be getting this for the right price if ever it hits the eshop.
Untitled
Untitled

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Deviant Art Profile
Tumblr Page
My Backlog

The Rest is Silence.

AuthorMessage

rayword45

708. Posted:

More concept art? I'm happy, but damn they said it'd be out late 2012. Shin'en did the same, guess you gotta wait for quality

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

AuthorMessage

RR529

709. Posted:

The eShop has been pretty good for me lately.

With Picdun 2 this past week, & the upcoming releases of Coaster Creator 3D, Legend of the River King (GBC), and Kersploosh!, I'll be buying more from the eShop than I have been in awhile (and even in an off week, I could get some games I've been holding out on, like Bloody Vampire, Ikachan, the Castlevania Adventure (GB), and Adventure Island (GB)).

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Picross e2 (3DS eShop)

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

710. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

The eShop has been pretty good for me lately.

With Picdun 2 this past week, & the upcoming releases of Coaster Creator 3D, Legend of the River King (GBC), and Kersploosh!, I'll be buying more from the eShop than I have been in awhile (and even in an off week, I could get some games I've been holding out on, like Bloody Vampire, Ikachan, the Castlevania Adventure (GB), and Adventure Island (GB)).

Please for the love of god don't get Castlevaina Adventure. It's one of the worst gameboy games ever made. I like the series but that game is a piece of crap!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

711. Posted:

MultiMariosonic wrote:

In a review of the game it was said this would only take 5 hours to beat. Though there are harder sped up versions of each level!

What review? What website said that? Just curious... But everything I've seen from the youtube video's of other people trying to even play this game (HarmoKnight) the japanese version of the game. I really question it being only 4 to 5 hours long in length of game play. No offense. Just seem's very far fetched that some one could beat the game in 4 to 5 length of time. Unless they sat there all day & played the game none stop. Which seem's a little crazy. Go figure...

Regardless I'm still picking up the game. Like I said been looking forward to it since last august. :)

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Edited on by Barbiegurl777

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Rugrats777 Blog - Discontinued
Colors 3D! My Gallery
MoshiMe: ymmas626
Miiverse: barbiegurl777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My Dream Code: 5600-2112-8544
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777

AuthorMessage

SammyOfMobius

712. Posted:

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

MultiMariosonic wrote:

What review? What website said that? Just curious... But everything I've seen from the youtube video's of other people trying to even play this game (HarmoKnight) the japanese version of the game. I really question it being only 4 to 5 hours long in length of game play. No offense. Just seem's very far fetched that some one could beat the game in 4 to 5 length of time. Unless they sat there all day & played the game none stop. Which seem's a little crazy. Go figure...

Regardless I'm still picking up the game. Like I said been looking forward to it since last august. :)

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Nintendo World Report said it. Here's the link:

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/review/31946

I'm buying it anyways though, five hours or not! What really matters is the experience in those five hours. Think of it as a small granola bar. Sure, it's not a gigantic meal, but it's a tasty little snack nontheless, and that's all that matters. This game is like a granola bar. Plus this game was praised for having pitch perfect gameplay and level design, amazing graphics, and one of the eShop's best experiences! :D So I am NOT passing this one up!

Edited on by SammyOfMobius

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

713. Posted:

Well, VVVVVV takes 3 hours to beat. Just sayin'. It only takes 1-2 hours after a couple more playthroughs, also. Now, if you want to get all the shiny trinkets, get a V rank in all the time trials, go for no death run, do the bonus dimensions.... etc, it takes much longer.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

714. Posted:

Stuff coming to NA:
WiiWare 2/28/13
Retro City Rampage

3DS eshop 2/28/13
Coast Creator 3D

3DS eshop 3/7/13
Kersploosh!

3DS eshop 3/28/13
HarmoKnight

3DS eshop 4/11/13
Dillon's Rolling Western: The Last Stand

To japan:

3DS Virtual Console 2/27/13
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages (GBC)
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Season (GBC)

3DS Retail 2/28/13
Professor Layton and the Arzan Legacies
Tetris Axis
Touch Detective: Funghi's Big Breed

To europe:
3DS Virtual Console 2/28/13
Pac-Man (NES)

WiiWare 2/28/13
Reel Fishing Ocean Challenge
Retro City Rampage

3DS eshop 2/28/13
Kersploosh!

DSiWare 2/28/13
Easter Eggstravaganz

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Droid Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

RR529

715. Posted:

undead_terror wrote:

Stuff coming to NA:
WiiWare 2/28/13
Retro City Rampage

3DS eshop 2/28/13
Coast Creator 3D
Mahjong Mysteries Ancient Athena

3DS eshop 3/7/13
Kersploosh!

3DS eshop 3/28/13
HarmoKnight

3DS eshop 4/11/13
Dillon's Rolling Western: The Last Stand

To japan:

3DS Virtual Console 2/27/13
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages (GBC)
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Season (GBC)

3DS Retail 2/28/13
Professor Layton and the Arzan Legacies
Tetris Axis
Touch Detective: Funghi's Big Breed

To europe:
3DS Virtual Console 2/28/13
Pac-Man (NES)

WiiWare 2/28/13
Reel Fishing Ocean Challenge
Retro City Rampage

3DS eshop 2/28/13
Kersploosh!

DSiWare 2/28/13
Easter Eggstravaganz

Fixed that for you :P

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Picross e2 (3DS eShop)

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

716. Posted:

OK, yes! About time Tetris Axis reaches an eShop. That means it will come to America at some point!

@undead_terror Do you have a rough yen to US dollar exchange rate on the tetris game?

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage

RR529

717. Posted:

The eShop page for Mahjong Mysteries - Ancient Athena (which was scheduled for this thursday at $4.99) has vanished from the eShop (although it still has a video), so I don't know what that means.

Also, ATV Wild Ride 3D now has an eShop page, with a release date of March 7, for $7.99.

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Picross e2 (3DS eShop)

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

718. Posted:

@RR529 YES!!!!! Thank you! Now for a new eshop card....

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage

Noob_The_Third

719. Posted:

The eShop has HarmoKnight listed for 14.99.

8 Bit Forward

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

720. Posted:

Alien_Mosky wrote:

The eShop has HarmoKnight listed for 14.99.

YES!

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery