3DS eShop Forum

Topic: Upcoming 3DS Downloads

Showing 661 to 680 of 1,020

AuthorMessage

Windy

661. Posted:

RetroGBHippie92 wrote:

Damn it why isn't Europe and Australia getting any good games? Hell, I've been waiting for those Game Gear RPGs that were meant to be released ages ago on the eShop. Also No release date for Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked? What the heck? You guys in America have had it since 2011 right? Man we need more RPGs here, you guys have already got Fire Emblem, soon to be getting Etrian Odyssey 4 and you'll most likely get The Denpamen 2 before either of our countries get it on the eShop.
What is it with NOE and NOAu? They take forever to get localisations done and then again we here in Australasia get none of the awesome games, the only games to sell here well are mostly Mario games and other first party games, I guess the internet is my friend now EB games can never be relied on to import from overseas, especially europe.
The eShop is looking pretty bare, no new awesome 3DS download titles or any recent VC games, something's telling me that we may be getting a new Nintendo Direct soon because there's always a huge period of time where there's nothing great available (that we haven't already played). I'm still waiting for Nicalis to give me Cave Story on the eShop, DAMN YOU NICALIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If it will make you feel any better I'm currently boycotting any Nicalis Titles. I live in the US and i'm boycotting any Buys from Nicalis until Europe gets Cave Story. Just my Way of showing support. I didn't buy Ikachan and don't intend too until you guys get Cave Story. Would be cool if more people would jump on board but for now it's just me.

Edited on by Windy

wish list: Bravely Default, Mario Golf, Fantasy Life, Dragon Quest VII, Etrian Odyssey Untold, Monster Hunter 4, Star Wars Pinball.
On the Bubble (Might Buy) - RuneFactory 4, Pokemon X and Y
Dream Title- NHL Hockey with online Play

3DS Friend Code: 0877-0511-8391

AuthorMessage

Jollykarp

662. Posted:

@Windy, thanks for the gesture, but it's not necessary to deny yourself the funtimes just because we PAL regioners can't get them. If anything, supporting Nicalis might give them the leg up they need to publish more reliably for our region. :)

Edited on by Jollykarp

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo
Interested in games as art?

"This is the best gift I can give to you right now. A gift without form called "memory". I don't have any money. I can't buy you anything with form. Even so, even without a form, a memory will last forever! I believe that it will."

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

AuthorMessage

RR529

663. Posted:

@Windy, according to @Tyrone (a Nicalis rep), EU will be getting both NightSky & Cave Story this month :)

Currently Playing:

Red Dead Redemption (360)

Smashatar of the week: Charizard firing it up!

AuthorMessage

slidecage

664. Posted:

though shining force as coming first Q of 2013 yet nintendo has said they have no unrelease date and it will not come out in the first Q when i asked

slidecage

AuthorMessage

SammyOfMobius

665. Posted:

My most anticipated 3DS eShop titles:
Super Mario Bros. 3
Harmoknight
Jett Rocket II Wrath of Takai
Zelda Oracle of Seasons/Ages
Mega Man 3
Wario Land III
Kirby's Dream Land 2
Sonic the Hedgehog 2 8-bit

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

666. Posted:

My most anticipated e-shop games are:

Harmo Knight - 3DSware
Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon/2 - 3DS
Animal Crossing New Leaf - 3DS

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Rugrats777 Blog
Colors 3D! My Gallery
MoshiMe: ymmas626
Miiverse: barbiegurl777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My Dream Code: 5600-2112-8544
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

667. Posted:

Hope something good comes for the NA eshop tomorrow (or later today since it is pass 12 am), we only know dig dug is coming out.

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
The graveyard | Reviewer at eshop gurus | Owner and reviewer at Droid gurus | Public chat | Forums

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

Ralizah

668. Posted:

Really, I think the new Shantae game is my most anticipated 3DS release for this year.

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552

AuthorMessage

SammyOfMobius

669. Posted:

MultiMariosonic wrote:

Don't hesitate to tell me if I forgot anything. ;)
Q1
Mega Man 2
Ninja Gaiden II
Revenge of the Gator
Harvest Moon
Legend of the River King
Bloody Vampire
Witch's Cat
Jett Rocket II: Wrath of Takai
Harmoknight
Guxt
Yatagaratsu
ATV Wild Ride
Nano Assault EX
Jewel Master Cradle of Egypt 2
Coaster Creator 3D
Harmoknight
Kerploosh!
Q2
Dillon's Rolling Western The Last Ranger
Release Date Unconfirmed
Denpa Men 2
Super Mario Bros. 2 USA
Super Mario Bros. 3
Sonic Blast
Sonic Labyrinth
Kirby's Dream Land 2
Wario Land 3
Shantae
Shantae and the Pirate's Curse
Space Harrier 3DS
Columns
Sonic Drift 2
Mega Man 3-6
Mario and Donkey Kong Minis on the Go!
Mutant Mudds 2

^ ^ ^Hey guys I updated my list! :D Look above you. ^ ^ ^
UPDATE It seems I added Harmoknight twice. Please ignore that. ;)

Edited on by SammyOfMobius

Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8

AuthorMessage

slidecage

670. Posted:

MultiMariosonic wrote:

MultiMariosonic wrote:

Don't hesitate to tell me if I forgot anything. ;)
Q1
Mega Man 2
Ninja Gaiden II
Revenge of the Gator
Harvest Moon
Legend of the River King
Bloody Vampire
Witch's Cat
Jett Rocket II: Wrath of Takai
Harmoknight
Guxt
Yatagaratsu
ATV Wild Ride
Nano Assault EX
Jewel Master Cradle of Egypt 2
Coaster Creator 3D
Harmoknight
Kerploosh!
Q2
Dillon's Rolling Western The Last Ranger
Release Date Unconfirmed
Denpa Men 2
Super Mario Bros. 2 USA
Super Mario Bros. 3
Sonic Blast
Sonic Labyrinth
Kirby's Dream Land 2
Wario Land 3
Shantae
Shantae and the Pirate's Curse
Space Harrier 3DS
Columns
Sonic Drift 2
Mega Man 3-6
Mario and Donkey Kong Minis on the Go!
Mutant Mudds 2

^ ^ ^Hey guys I updated my list! :D Look above you. ^ ^ ^
UPDATE It seems I added Harmoknight twice. Please ignore that. ;)

sucks shining force is no where to be seen on the list now ..... only game out of all of them i would download is Denpa Men 2 and last i heard anything about MEN 2 was JULY/AUG or later bah

according to nintendo webpage
Kersploosh MARCH 7
HarmoKnight MARCH 28
Dillon's Rolling Western: The Last Ranger APRIL 11 (might get it depends on reviews and price i say 9.99 or higher)
Mario and Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move TBA

Edited on by slidecage

slidecage

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

671. Posted:

Not expecting Den pa Men 2 and Shante till summer 2013 a bit after E3.

shingi_70

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

Astro

672. Posted:

Cave story, Nightssky, 1001 spikes, Mutant mudds 2, Denpa men 2, Megaman 3 are what I'm looking forward too.
While Kersploosh, Mario vs DK and Jett Rocket are a maybe for me.

Don't forget "Guild 02", if that comes to the west, then that's another three downloads coming this year, "Insect tank" has me interested the most out of the three.

Commandervideo: "I am only a man"

AuthorMessage

SammyOfMobius

673. Posted:

I'll be getting Harmoknight, Mario and Donkey Kong Minis on the Move, Jett Rocket II Wrath of Takai, Mega Man 3, Shantae and the Pirate's Curse, Super Mario Bros. 2 USA, Super Mario Bros. 3, but my maybes are Shantae GBC, Kirby's Dream Land 2, Denpa Men 2, and Kersploosh. Oh yeah I'll also get Mutant Mudds 2 but that's like a year away. :(

AuthorMessage

RR529

674. Posted:

Astro wrote:

Cave story, Nightssky, 1001 spikes, Mutant mudds 2, Denpa men 2, Megaman 3 are what I'm looking forward too.

Don't forget "Guild 02", if that comes to the west, then that's another three downloads coming this year, "Insect tank" has me interested the most out of the three.

Wait, how did you find out what the Guild02 games were (I can't find info on them anywhere)?

Also, just like Guild01, there are 4 devs making games for it, meaning there should be a total of 4 games, not 3 (the only reason we only got 3 of the 4 G01 titles is because the fourth one would have lost most of it's humor in translation).

Edited on by RR529

Currently Playing:

AuthorMessage

Astro

675. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

Astro wrote:

Wait, how did you find out what the Guild02 games were (I can't find info on them anywhere)?

Also, just like Guild01, there are 4 devs making games for it, meaning there should be a total of 4 games, not 3 (the only reason we only got 3 of the 4 G01 titles is because the fourth one would have lost most of it's humor in translation).

I get the Official Nintendo Magazine cos I live in the UK. There was half a page on it a couple of months ago.
Here are the details:

• Megaman creator "Keiji Inafune" is creating "Insect Tank".
    A world war II battalion mysteriously shrinks and has to avoid being crushed by Ants.
    Untitled
  • Chunsofts "Kazuya Asano" and "Takemaru Abiko" are making a mystery game called "Alone"
    about an amnesiac who has to find out who and where they are.
  • While "Kazu Ayabe" is making something called "Monsters appear on Friday"
    Which is set in 70's Japan, where a 10 year old boy tells the story of how his town is invaded every week
    Untitled

Edited on by Astro

Commandervideo: "I am only a man"

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

676. Posted:

Guild 02 looks significantly better than 1. I seriously hope the 01 games did well enough to bring over the new ones.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

RR529

677. Posted:

Actually, they all look interesting (and I stand corrected on my comment about the number of games, as two of the devs are collaborating).

Insect Tank & Monsters Attack on Friday sound the most appealing, IMO.

Currently Playing:

AuthorMessage

Birdman

678. Posted:

If we get a translation of that Chunsoft game, that should be epic.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

AuthorMessage

Jollykarp

679. Posted:

Monsters Appear on Friday looks utterly amazing - I hope it'll get localised :o

Edited on by Jollykarp

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo
Interested in games as art?

"This is the best gift I can give to you right now. A gift without form called "memory". I don't have any money. I can't buy you anything with form. Even so, even without a form, a memory will last forever! I believe that it will."

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

680. Posted:

Has no one noticed this yet?

http://mobile.siliconera.com/siliconera/#!/entry/3ds-dungeon-...

So looks like the TRUE sequel to Picdun is coming soon-ish. Wonder how this one will be.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery