3DS eShop Forum

Topic: Upcoming 3DS Downloads

Showing 641 to 660 of 1,020

AuthorMessage

SammyOfMobius

641. Posted:

@RR529 Thanks! I updated it. :)
UPDATE I am considering Super Mario Bros. 2 USA and Super Mario Bros. 3, Mutant Mudds 2, Jett Rocket II, Shantae and the Pirate's Curse, Mega Man 2, Mega Man 3, Mega Man 4, and Kirby's Dream Land 2.

Edited on by SammyOfMobius

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

AuthorMessage

RetroGBHippie92

642. Posted:

The Denpamen 2 is my most anticipated game of 2013 at the moment, if you're talking about eShop games. I love the original so much, but having seen gameplay on youtube of the japanese version of Denpamen 2, it looks like a vast improvement of its predecessor. It'll definitely be a day 1 buy for me.

My Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB
Currently Playing: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity (3DS) The Denpa Men 2: Beyond The Waves (eShop)
My Backloggery
3DS FC: 2320 6151 3634
Email me at scottharding2005@yahoo.com.au] if you want to join my 3DS buddy list :)

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6151-3634 | Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB

AuthorMessage

DarkCoolEdge

643. Posted:

I might consider Jett Rocket II and Shantae but I'm doubtful, their predecessors did not satisfy me.

Harmoknight looks like is coming to my 3ds sooner or later.

In the meantime, I still have to get Liberation Maiden and perhaps PicrossE.

Currently playing: check my backloggery
http://www.backloggery.com/DarkCoolEdge

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5151-4824 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkCoolEdge | Twitter: darkcooledge

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

644. Posted:

Here is a few things coming this week:

NA:
3DS Virtual Console 2/7/13
Mega Man 2(NES)

DSiWare 2/7/13
Ah! Heaven

Japan:

3DS Virtual Console 2/6/13
Crystal Warriors (GG)
Double Dragon (NES)

DSiWare 2/6/13
24/7 Solitaire

3DS Retail 2/6/13
Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask

3DS Retail 2/7/13
Dragon Quest VII

Europe:
3ds ware: 2/7/13
Real Heroes: Firefighter 3D

3DS Virtual Console 2/7/13
Mega Man 2(NES)

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Droid Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

SammyOfMobius

645. Posted:

@undead_terror That's it for NA? I was hoping for more but I I suppose Mega Man 2 is more than good enough.

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

646. Posted:

Doesn't the Etrian Odyssey 4 demo come out this week?

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

MERG

647. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

Doesn't the Etrian Odyssey 4 demo come out this week?

Yup.

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

648. Posted:

Sweet!! I'm also excited to be able to transfer my data to the real game! So many great 3ds games incoming!!

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

MERG

649. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

Sweet!! I'm also excited to be able to transfer my data to the real game! So many great 3ds games incoming!!

Being able to transfer the data is such a great plus. With EO4, Monster Hunter (I'll grab both versions), Shin Megami Tensei, Jett Rocket...I'll be broke! Not mention my wife will probably kill me!

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

650. Posted:

MERG wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

Being able to transfer the data is such a great plus. With EO4, Monster Hunter (I'll grab both versions), Shin Megami Tensei, Jett Rocket...I'll be broke! Not mention my wife will probably kill me!

At least you'll have something to keep you busy in the afterlife! ;)

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

MERG

651. Posted:

Hahaha...good one.

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

652. Posted:

MERG wrote:

Hahaha...good one.

Well at least you'll have an afterlife to finish those games as well! You'll need it! :P

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

MERG

653. Posted:

And from the looks of your sig...you aren't going to have much free time. Maybe its good you don't have a WiiU.

AuthorMessage

RetroGBHippie92

654. Posted:

Damn it why isn't Europe and Australia getting any good games? Hell, I've been waiting for those Game Gear RPGs that were meant to be released ages ago on the eShop. Also No release date for Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked? What the heck? You guys in America have had it since 2011 right? Man we need more RPGs here, you guys have already got Fire Emblem, soon to be getting Etrian Odyssey 4 and you'll most likely get The Denpamen 2 before either of our countries get it on the eShop.
What is it with NOE and NOAu? They take forever to get localisations done and then again we here in Australasia get none of the awesome games, the only games to sell here well are mostly Mario games and other first party games, I guess the internet is my friend now EB games can never be relied on to import from overseas, especially europe.
The eShop is looking pretty bare, no new awesome 3DS download titles or any recent VC games, something's telling me that we may be getting a new Nintendo Direct soon because there's always a huge period of time where there's nothing great available (that we haven't already played). I'm still waiting for Nicalis to give me Cave Story on the eShop, DAMN YOU NICALIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Currently Playing: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity (3DS) The Denpa Men 2: Beyond The Waves (eShop)
My Backloggery
Email me at scottharding2005@yahoo.com.au] if you want to join my 3DS buddy list :)

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

655. Posted:

@RetroGBHippie92 Nice rant and yes we had overclocked for well over a year now. Wonderful game! The 3ds is starting to boom over here now and I'm in RPG heaven the next couple of months. I'm sad to see you getting the short end of it if at all. Hang in there and hopefully you will get it all soon!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

656. Posted:

@RetroGBHippie92

Wow seriously?! You guys never got those games yet? As for the rpg ones you can have them. Weird though... would have thought they would have already been released in europe/australia (UK) already.

Sorry...:$

Hate to say it but if you have the cash maybe import a cheap US 3ds most of the titles you mentioned I'm pretty sure are downloads. I know fire emblem is. Not sure about the other titles. Pretty sure denpa men 2 will be a download as well when it comes out.

Those games hold no interest to me but good luck with buying them best shot is ebay or amazon maybe importing a US 3ds system. If you have the cash.

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Edited on by Barbiegurl777

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Rugrats777 Blog - Discontinued
Colors 3D! My Gallery
MoshiMe: ymmas626
Miiverse: barbiegurl777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My Dream Code: 5600-2112-8544
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

657. Posted:

Not much info but here is some stuff coming out nest week:
NA:
3DS Virtual Console 2/14/13
Dig Dug (NES)

Japan:
3DS Virtual Console 2/13/13
Ghosts N Goblins (NES)
Ikki (NES)

3DS eshop 2/13/13
Crazy Kangaroo
Kururin Sushi 2

3DS Retail 2/14/13
Medabots

Europe got nothing.

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Droid Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

RetroGBHippie92

658. Posted:

@undead_terror Oh F***, why do I live in the part of the world that gets very little attention or reward for being a Nintendo gamer? I'm sure we'll get something next week, but blimey Nintendo should be pushing all the previously rated games that've been in Nlife's news. Ok, here's a list of previously announced eShop games, VC or otherwise:
1.Cave Story (eShop)
2. Harvest Moon
3.Pinball: Revenge of the Gator
4.Shining Force: The Sword of Hayja
5.Legend of the River King
6.Defenders of Oasis
7. Ninja Gaiden II
8. Columns
9.G-Loc: Air Battle
10. Master of Darkness
11. Sonic Drift 2
12. Super C
13. Space Harrier 3D (3D Classics)
14. NightSky (eShop)
15. 1001 Spikes
16. Ice Climber (although it hasn't been announced, most of us have it as a Ambassador game and waiting on the update)
17. Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked (retail)

See all those games everyone? Those were all announced by our countrys classification board, OFLC, Why on earth haven't we heard anything about their releases? I've heard of some of these through a Nintendo Direct but otherwise nothing. We really should have gotten some of these titles by now, some were announced way back in 2011. I don't mean to rant but I feel that we're on the short end of the stick here and the rest of the world gets all the great stuff. I'm not going out anytime soon to buy a US 3DS just so I can experience these games, NO Nintendo should be making an effort to help promote the eShop and the 3DS here.

My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

CommanderV

659. Posted:

undead_terror wrote:

Not much info but here is some stuff coming out nest week:
NA:
3DS Virtual Console 2/14/13
Dig Dug (NES)

Japan:
3DS Virtual Console 2/13/13
Ghosts N Goblins (NES)
Ikki (NES)

3DS eshop 2/13/13
Crazy Kangaroo
Kururin Sushi 2

3DS Retail 2/14/13
MEDABOTS

Europe got nothing.

WHAT! MEDABOTS! As in Medabots the RPG that was on GBA. That was a truly awesome game and I still have it. Still can't beat the final boss though.
I didn't even know Medabots was still going. BRING IT TO EUROPE NOW!

CommanderV

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

660. Posted:

I think it's the new Medabots 7 not the GBA game. Either way I wish it would come over. I'm sure Natsume hates me for buggin them about it so much at this point.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery