Forums

Topic: Upcoming 3DS Downloads

Posts 641 to 660 of 965

C0mmanderVide0

Cave story, Nightssky, 1001 spikes, Mutant mudds 2, Denpa men 2, Megaman 3 are what I'm looking forward too.
While Kersploosh, Mario vs DK and Jett Rocket are a maybe for me.

Don't forget "Guild 02", if that comes to the west, then that's another three downloads coming this year, "Insect tank" has me interested the most out of the three.

C0mmanderVide0

SammyOfMobius

I'll be getting Harmoknight, Mario and Donkey Kong Minis on the Move, Jett Rocket II Wrath of Takai, Mega Man 3, Shantae and the Pirate's Curse, Super Mario Bros. 2 USA, Super Mario Bros. 3, but my maybes are Shantae GBC, Kirby's Dream Land 2, Denpa Men 2, and Kersploosh. Oh yeah I'll also get Mutant Mudds 2 but that's like a year away.

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

RR529

Astro wrote:

Cave story, Nightssky, 1001 spikes, Mutant mudds 2, Denpa men 2, Megaman 3 are what I'm looking forward too.

Don't forget "Guild 02", if that comes to the west, then that's another three downloads coming this year, "Insect tank" has me interested the most out of the three.

Wait, how did you find out what the Guild02 games were (I can't find info on them anywhere)?

Also, just like Guild01, there are 4 devs making games for it, meaning there should be a total of 4 games, not 3 (the only reason we only got 3 of the 4 G01 titles is because the fourth one would have lost most of it's humor in translation).

Edited on by RR529

Blog: https://rrblogweb.wordpress.com/

Currently Playing: Hitman GO

Recently Beat: Castle of Illussion: Starring Mickey Mouse, Lara Croft GO, Front Mission Evolved

C0mmanderVide0

RR529 wrote:

Astro wrote:

Wait, how did you find out what the Guild02 games were (I can't find info on them anywhere)?

Also, just like Guild01, there are 4 devs making games for it, meaning there should be a total of 4 games, not 3 (the only reason we only got 3 of the 4 G01 titles is because the fourth one would have lost most of it's humor in translation).

I get the Official Nintendo Magazine cos I live in the UK. There was half a page on it a couple of months ago.
Here are the details:

• Megaman creator "Keiji Inafune" is creating "Insect Tank".
    A world war II battalion mysteriously shrinks and has to avoid being crushed by Ants.
    Untitled
  • Chunsofts "Kazuya Asano" and "Takemaru Abiko" are making a mystery game called "Alone"
    about an amnesiac who has to find out who and where they are.
  • While "Kazu Ayabe" is making something called "Monsters appear on Friday"
    Which is set in 70's Japan, where a 10 year old boy tells the story of how his town is invaded every week
    Untitled

Edited on by C0mmanderVide0

C0mmanderVide0

RR529

Actually, they all look interesting (and I stand corrected on my comment about the number of games, as two of the devs are collaborating).

Insect Tank & Monsters Attack on Friday sound the most appealing, IMO.

Blog: https://rrblogweb.wordpress.com/

Currently Playing: Hitman GO

Recently Beat: Castle of Illussion: Starring Mickey Mouse, Lara Croft GO, Front Mission Evolved

Birdman

If we get a translation of that Chunsoft game, that should be epic.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

Magikarp3

Monsters Appear on Friday looks utterly amazing - I hope it'll get localised

Edited on by Magikarp3

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

Undead_terror

No info on games coming out on thursday except Japan
NA:

3DS eshop 3/28/13
Coast Creator 3D

3DS eshop 3/7/13
Kersploosh!

3DS eshop 3/28/13
HarmoKnight

3DS eshop 4/11/13
Dillon's Rolling Western: The Last Stand

Japan:
3DS Virtual Console 2/20/13
Getsu Fuuma Den (NES)
Life Force (NES)

3DS Retail 2/21/13
Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic

Europe:
3DS eshop 2/21/13
Night Sky

3DS eshop 2/28/13
Kersploosh!

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Youtube Channel I eShop Gurus l Super Smash Bros. 4 Brawler Card I Mario Kart 8 Player Card l My Super Mario Maker levels!

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

I hope Castlevaina comes out this week. Also the monster hunter demo is this week I believe.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

WHAT IS RETRO DOING??!!

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Klimbatize

undead_terror wrote:

3DS eshop 4/11/13

Did they change the name, or is this a typo?

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Undead_terror

Krimbatize wrote:

undead_terror wrote:

3DS eshop 4/11/13

It could be a typo from my sources.

The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Youtube Channel I eShop Gurus l Super Smash Bros. 4 Brawler Card I Mario Kart 8 Player Card l My Super Mario Maker levels!

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

RetroGBHippie92

undead_terror wrote:

Krimbatize wrote:

undead_terror wrote:

3DS eshop 4/11/13

It could be a typo from my sources.

Who are your sources exactly? got a date for Cave Story on the eShop for Europe and Australia?

My Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB
Currently Playing: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity (3DS) The Denpa Men 2: Beyond The Waves (eShop)
My Backloggery
3DS FC: 2320 6151 3634
Email me at [email protected]] if you want to join my 3DS buddy list :)

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6151-3634 | Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB

Magikarp3

I guess this might be the best place to ask this - is anything currently on sale in the European Eshop?

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

Undead_terror

Magikarp wrote:

I guess this might be the best place to ask this - is anything currently on sale in the European Eshop?

I think crashmo might be on sale in europe, I know it's on sale now in North america so...

Edited on by Undead_terror

WebHead

I am looking forward to Kersploosh! Looks fun, but I hope it's $8 otherwise...NSMB 2 DLC it is.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic