Forums

Topic: Upcoming 3DS Downloads

Posts 621 to 640 of 965

Spoony_Tech

MERG wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

Sweet!! I'm also excited to be able to transfer my data to the real game! So many great 3ds games incoming!!

Being able to transfer the data is such a great plus. With EO4, Monster Hunter (I'll grab both versions), Shin Megami Tensei, Jett Rocket...I'll be broke! Not mention my wife will probably kill me!

At least you'll have something to keep you busy in the afterlife!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

WHAT IS RETRO DOING??!!

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

MERG

Hahaha...good one.

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

Spoony_Tech

MERG wrote:

Hahaha...good one.

Well at least you'll have an afterlife to finish those games as well! You'll need it!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

WHAT IS RETRO DOING??!!

MERG

And from the looks of your sig...you aren't going to have much free time. Maybe its good you don't have a WiiU.

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

RetroGBHippie92

Damn it why isn't Europe and Australia getting any good games? Hell, I've been waiting for those Game Gear RPGs that were meant to be released ages ago on the eShop. Also No release date for Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked? What the heck? You guys in America have had it since 2011 right? Man we need more RPGs here, you guys have already got Fire Emblem, soon to be getting Etrian Odyssey 4 and you'll most likely get The Denpamen 2 before either of our countries get it on the eShop.
What is it with NOE and NOAu? They take forever to get localisations done and then again we here in Australasia get none of the awesome games, the only games to sell here well are mostly Mario games and other first party games, I guess the internet is my friend now EB games can never be relied on to import from overseas, especially europe.
The eShop is looking pretty bare, no new awesome 3DS download titles or any recent VC games, something's telling me that we may be getting a new Nintendo Direct soon because there's always a huge period of time where there's nothing great available (that we haven't already played). I'm still waiting for Nicalis to give me Cave Story on the eShop, DAMN YOU NICALIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB
Currently Playing: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity (3DS) The Denpa Men 2: Beyond The Waves (eShop)
My Backloggery
3DS FC: 2320 6151 3634
Email me at [email protected]] if you want to join my 3DS buddy list :)

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6151-3634 | Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB

Spoony_Tech

@RetroGBHippie92 Nice rant and yes we had overclocked for well over a year now. Wonderful game! The 3ds is starting to boom over here now and I'm in RPG heaven the next couple of months. I'm sad to see you getting the short end of it if at all. Hang in there and hopefully you will get it all soon!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

WHAT IS RETRO DOING??!!

Undead_terror

Not much info but here is some stuff coming out nest week:
NA:
3DS Virtual Console 2/14/13
Dig Dug (NES)

Japan:
3DS Virtual Console 2/13/13
Ghosts N Goblins (NES)
Ikki (NES)

3DS eshop 2/13/13
Crazy Kangaroo
Kururin Sushi 2

3DS Retail 2/14/13
Medabots

Europe got nothing.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Youtube Channel I eShop Gurus l Super Smash Bros. 4 Brawler Card I Mario Kart 8 Player Card l My Super Mario Maker levels!

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

RetroGBHippie92

@undead_terror Oh F***, why do I live in the part of the world that gets very little attention or reward for being a Nintendo gamer? I'm sure we'll get something next week, but blimey Nintendo should be pushing all the previously rated games that've been in Nlife's news. Ok, here's a list of previously announced eShop games, VC or otherwise:
1.Cave Story (eShop)
2. Harvest Moon
3.Pinball: Revenge of the Gator
4.Shining Force: The Sword of Hayja
5.Legend of the River King
6.Defenders of Oasis
7. Ninja Gaiden II
8. Columns
9.G-Loc: Air Battle
10. Master of Darkness
11. Sonic Drift 2
12. Super C
13. Space Harrier 3D (3D Classics)
14. NightSky (eShop)
15. 1001 Spikes
16. Ice Climber (although it hasn't been announced, most of us have it as a Ambassador game and waiting on the update)
17. Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked (retail)

See all those games everyone? Those were all announced by our countrys classification board, OFLC, Why on earth haven't we heard anything about their releases? I've heard of some of these through a Nintendo Direct but otherwise nothing. We really should have gotten some of these titles by now, some were announced way back in 2011. I don't mean to rant but I feel that we're on the short end of the stick here and the rest of the world gets all the great stuff. I'm not going out anytime soon to buy a US 3DS just so I can experience these games, NO Nintendo should be making an effort to help promote the eShop and the 3DS here.

My Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB
Currently Playing: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity (3DS) The Denpa Men 2: Beyond The Waves (eShop)
My Backloggery
3DS FC: 2320 6151 3634
Email me at [email protected]] if you want to join my 3DS buddy list :)

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6151-3634 | Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB

C0mmanderVide0

undead_terror wrote:

Not much info but here is some stuff coming out nest week:
NA:
3DS Virtual Console 2/14/13
Dig Dug (NES)

Japan:
3DS Virtual Console 2/13/13
Ghosts N Goblins (NES)
Ikki (NES)

3DS eshop 2/13/13
Crazy Kangaroo
Kururin Sushi 2

3DS Retail 2/14/13
MEDABOTS

Europe got nothing.

WHAT! MEDABOTS! As in Medabots the RPG that was on GBA. That was a truly awesome game and I still have it. Still can't beat the final boss though.
I didn't even know Medabots was still going. BRING IT TO EUROPE NOW!

C0mmanderVide0

Windy

RetroGBHippie92 wrote:

Damn it why isn't Europe and Australia getting any good games? Hell, I've been waiting for those Game Gear RPGs that were meant to be released ages ago on the eShop. Also No release date for Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked? What the heck? You guys in America have had it since 2011 right? Man we need more RPGs here, you guys have already got Fire Emblem, soon to be getting Etrian Odyssey 4 and you'll most likely get The Denpamen 2 before either of our countries get it on the eShop.
What is it with NOE and NOAu? They take forever to get localisations done and then again we here in Australasia get none of the awesome games, the only games to sell here well are mostly Mario games and other first party games, I guess the internet is my friend now EB games can never be relied on to import from overseas, especially europe.
The eShop is looking pretty bare, no new awesome 3DS download titles or any recent VC games, something's telling me that we may be getting a new Nintendo Direct soon because there's always a huge period of time where there's nothing great available (that we haven't already played). I'm still waiting for Nicalis to give me Cave Story on the eShop, DAMN YOU NICALIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If it will make you feel any better I'm currently boycotting any Nicalis Titles. I live in the US and i'm boycotting any Buys from Nicalis until Europe gets Cave Story. Just my Way of showing support. I didn't buy Ikachan and don't intend too until you guys get Cave Story. Would be cool if more people would jump on board but for now it's just me.

Edited on by Windy

wish list: Dragon Quest X, Dragon Quest XI, Club. Gear, Final Fantasy 14(Switch), Hoping good things for Switch like we got on 3DS. It would be awesome!
FC: 0877-0511-8391

3DS Friend Code: 0877-0511-8391 | Nintendo Network ID: Windy3DS

Magikarp3

@Windy, thanks for the gesture, but it's not necessary to deny yourself the funtimes just because we PAL regioners can't get them. If anything, supporting Nicalis might give them the leg up they need to publish more reliably for our region.

Edited on by Magikarp3

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

RR529

@Windy, according to @Tyrone (a Nicalis rep), EU will be getting both NightSky & Cave Story this month

Blog: https://rrblogweb.wordpress.com/

Currently Playing: Hitman GO

Recently Beat: Castle of Illussion: Starring Mickey Mouse, Lara Croft GO, Front Mission Evolved

slidecage

though shining force as coming first Q of 2013 yet nintendo has said they have no unrelease date and it will not come out in the first Q when i asked

slidecage

SammyOfMobius

My most anticipated 3DS eShop titles:
Super Mario Bros. 3
Harmoknight
Jett Rocket II Wrath of Takai
Zelda Oracle of Seasons/Ages
Mega Man 3
Wario Land III
Kirby's Dream Land 2
Sonic the Hedgehog 2 8-bit

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

Ralizah

Really, I think the new Shantae game is my most anticipated 3DS release for this year.

Switch FC: SW-2726-5961-1794

SammyOfMobius

MultiMariosonic wrote:

Don't hesitate to tell me if I forgot anything.
Q1
Mega Man 2
Ninja Gaiden II
Revenge of the Gator
Harvest Moon
Legend of the River King
Bloody Vampire
Witch's Cat
Jett Rocket II: Wrath of Takai
Harmoknight
Guxt
Yatagaratsu
ATV Wild Ride
Nano Assault EX
Jewel Master Cradle of Egypt 2
Coaster Creator 3D
Harmoknight
Kerploosh!
Q2
Dillon's Rolling Western The Last Ranger
Release Date Unconfirmed
Denpa Men 2
Super Mario Bros. 2 USA
Super Mario Bros. 3
Sonic Blast
Sonic Labyrinth
Kirby's Dream Land 2
Wario Land 3
Shantae
Shantae and the Pirate's Curse
Space Harrier 3DS
Columns
Sonic Drift 2
Mega Man 3-6
Mario and Donkey Kong Minis on the Go!
Mutant Mudds 2

^ ^ ^Hey guys I updated my list! Look above you. ^ ^ ^
UPDATE It seems I added Harmoknight twice. Please ignore that.

Edited on by SammyOfMobius

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

slidecage

MultiMariosonic wrote:

MultiMariosonic wrote:

Don't hesitate to tell me if I forgot anything.
Q1
Mega Man 2
Ninja Gaiden II
Revenge of the Gator
Harvest Moon
Legend of the River King
Bloody Vampire
Witch's Cat
Jett Rocket II: Wrath of Takai
Harmoknight
Guxt
Yatagaratsu
ATV Wild Ride
Nano Assault EX
Jewel Master Cradle of Egypt 2
Coaster Creator 3D
Harmoknight
Kerploosh!
Q2
Dillon's Rolling Western The Last Ranger
Release Date Unconfirmed
Denpa Men 2
Super Mario Bros. 2 USA
Super Mario Bros. 3
Sonic Blast
Sonic Labyrinth
Kirby's Dream Land 2
Wario Land 3
Shantae
Shantae and the Pirate's Curse
Space Harrier 3DS
Columns
Sonic Drift 2
Mega Man 3-6
Mario and Donkey Kong Minis on the Go!
Mutant Mudds 2

^ ^ ^Hey guys I updated my list! Look above you. ^ ^ ^
UPDATE It seems I added Harmoknight twice. Please ignore that.

sucks shining force is no where to be seen on the list now ..... only game out of all of them i would download is Denpa Men 2 and last i heard anything about MEN 2 was JULY/AUG or later bah

according to nintendo webpage
Kersploosh MARCH 7
HarmoKnight MARCH 28
Dillon's Rolling Western: The Last Ranger APRIL 11 (might get it depends on reviews and price i say 9.99 or higher)
Mario and Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move TBA

Edited on by slidecage

slidecage

shingi_70

Not expecting Den pa Men 2 and Shante till summer 2013 a bit after E3.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic