Showing 561 to 580 of 1,020

AuthorMessage

TheDreamingHawk

561. Posted:

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

@TheDreamingHawk

I added you as a friend on my 3ds. ;)

@Birdman

I never have the 3d part turned on on my 3ds since I bought my 3ds on launch I've alway's had the slider turned down/off because I don't really like the 3d part.

Like I said I might get the game. It's defently cheap enough. Probably not sure though. Looks fun. :)

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Thanks! I'll add you back tomorrow

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

AuthorMessage

TheDreamingHawk

562. Posted:

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

NA E-shop - 1/10/2013

Hello Kitty: Picnic with Sanrio friends - $29.99
Biorhythm - $1.99
101 Dino Pets 3D - $4.99
Wild Adventures: Ultimate Deer Hunt 3D - $3.99

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Uh-oh... This doesn't seem to be a good week... BioRhythm seems OK, The deer game may be good for those who like it, and I can't comment on Dino pets (Looks bizzare)

But the Hello Kitty game Is probably not gonna be shovelware (Believe it or not). Why? There have actually been GOOD hello kitty games before, and one of them was so good it even became a nintendo game (Balloon kid)

AuthorMessage

MetalMario

563. Posted:

How do you find out the downloads before they are released?

Mario is my homeboy! It matters not how you play. What matters...is how you fall.[00:49] PhoenixSage doesn't understand what's so hot about Metal's momFor friend codes, check my backloggery.VGM Bronze Medal - 37 Points
My Backloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

564. Posted:

That's one crappy week! I've downloaded like 10 games in the past 2 months and the only thing left I have to look forward to is the dlc from Zen. I haven't seen anything else or even heard of anything that's good coming out for the eshop this year going forward! What ever happened to Nintendo supporting the eshop with games? They feel like they can throw us a couple of nuggets and one remake and that's it. I would like to see more from them in the coming months

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

RR529

565. Posted:

MetalMario wrote:

That particular list (that Barbiegurl777 put up) is in the eShop's coming soon list (the NA eShop).

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Picross e2 (3DS eShop)

AuthorMessage

Hokori

566. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

That's one crappy week! I've downloaded like 10 games in the past 2 months and the only thing left I have to look forward to is the dlc from Zen. I haven't seen anything else or even heard of anything that's good coming out for the eshop this year going forward! What ever happened to Nintendo supporting the eshop with games? They feel like they can throw us a couple of nuggets and one remake and that's it. I would like to see more from them in the coming months

Fire emblem awakening on FEB 4th

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage

RR529

567. Posted:

Hokori wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

Fire emblem awakening on FEB 4th

He's referring to download only games.

The only Nintendo published eShop game coming out soon is Tokyo Crash Mobs. Harmo Knight will also probably hit this year, but doesn't have a date.

They also recently released Fluidity: Spin Cycle & Crashmo, though.

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Picross e2 (3DS eShop)

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

568. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

I dunno what you're talking about :P

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

569. Posted:

I guess I didn't realize that fluidity was Nintendo. That was a good game. As for the others mentioned ill have to wait and see but they don't really look all that interesting tbh!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

MetalMario

570. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

MetalMario wrote:

That particular list (that Barbiegurl777 put up) is in the eShop's coming soon list (the NA eShop).

Ah. I haven't been on the eShop recently.

Mario is my homeboy! It matters not how you play. What matters...is how you fall.[00:49] PhoenixSage doesn't understand what's so hot about Metal's momFor friend codes, check my backloggery.VGM Bronze Medal - 37 Points
My Backloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

AuthorMessage

Raiko

571. Posted:

Downloading 10 games in two months is quite a lot actually. I don't think i've managed that at any point during the 3DS' eShop life, excluding the ambassador games.

Raiko

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

572. Posted:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

NA E-shop - 1/10/2013

Biorhythm - $1.99
101 Dino Pets 3D - $4.99

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Uh-oh... This doesn't seem to be a good week... BioRhythm seems OK, The deer game may be good for those who like it, and I can't comment on Dino pets (Looks bizzare)

But the Hello Kitty game Is probably not gonna be shovelware (Believe it or not). Why? There have actually been GOOD hello kitty games before, and one of them was so good it even became a nintendo game (Balloon kid)

Lol the deer game look's fun & defently downloading 101 dino pets reminds me of the flintstones which I ironically enough I still watch to this day lol love dino, pebbles, & bamm-bamm my favorite characters in the show.

As for Hello Kitty I actually have that as a 3ds cartridge bought from gamestop don't go & get your hopes up about it. If your comparing it to hello kitty big city dreams ds which is one of my favorite hello kitty games while hello kitty picnic with sanrio friends is good well you feel like your in kindergarden playing hello kitty picnic with sanrio friends 3ds to put it midely sorry..:$ It is a good game but defently set for a younger audience in the gaming aspect.

Unforunately the older hello kitty games that we knew which were much more mature in the past years this is not. Like in the older hello kitty games kitty has a boyfriend named daniel that she goes dancing with in the games & has a pent house in hello kitty big city dreams ds this is not the same type of hello kitty game at all. They had to have been thinking of a younger audience when creating hello kitty for the 3ds. You'll see what I mean if you download this. Sorry.. :$

I bought it under the impression that is would be like the older hello kitty games with kitty & daniel & several other characters in it.

Save your cash on it. Sorry..:$ to burst your bubble. :$

This is Hello Kitty: Picnic with Sanrio friends - 3DS:

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Hello Kitty: Big City Dreams - DS - Get this if you don't already have it. When I bought from best buy a few years ago I only paid 10 or 12 dollars for it. But there's a ton of content in it & defently a worth while game which will keep you busy playing for a good while. Really wish this game had a sequel on the 3ds personally. :)

Untitled

Oh yeah you can change the room theme's to what ever you like there's around 5 or 6 different theme's this is just my favorite theme:

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled
Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Edited on by Barbiegurl777

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Rugrats777 Blog - Discontinued
Colors 3D! My Gallery
MoshiMe: ymmas626
Miiverse: barbiegurl777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My Dream Code: 5600-2112-8544
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777

AuthorMessage

Emaan

573. Posted:

When does the NA get Kirby's Dreamland 2? :O

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

slidecage

574. Posted:

be nice if they listed titles montly so you would know what is all coming

slidecage

AuthorMessage

TheDreamingHawk

575. Posted:

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

NA E-shop - 1/10/2013

Biorhythm - $1.99
101 Dino Pets 3D - $4.99

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Lol the deer game look's fun & defently downloading 101 dino pets reminds me of the flintstones which I ironically enough I still watch to this day lol love dino, pebbles, & bamm-bamm my favorite characters in the show.

As for Hello Kitty I actually have that as a 3ds cartridge bought from gamestop don't go & get your hopes up about it. If your comparing it to hello kitty big city dreams ds which is one of my favorite hello kitty games while hello kitty picnic with sanrio friends is good well you feel like your in kindergarden playing hello kitty picnic with sanrio friends 3ds to put it midely sorry..:$ It is a good game but defently set for a younger audience in the gaming aspect.

Unforunately the older hello kitty games that we knew which were much more mature in the past years this is not. Like in the older hello kitty games kitty has a boyfriend named daniel that she goes dancing with in the games & has a pent house in hello kitty big city dreams ds this is not the same type of hello kitty game at all. They had to have been thinking of a younger audience when creating hello kitty for the 3ds. You'll see what I mean if you download this. Sorry.. :$

I bought it under the impression that is would be like the older hello kitty games with kitty & daniel & several other characters in it.

Save your cash on it. Sorry..:$ to burst your bubble. :$

This is Hello Kitty: Picnic with Sanrio friends - 3DS:

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Hello Kitty: Big City Dreams - DS - Get this if you don't already have it. When I bought from best buy a few years ago I only paid 10 or 12 dollars for it. But there's a ton of content in it & defently a worth while game which will keep you busy playing for a good while. Really wish this game had a sequel on the 3ds personally. :)

Untitled

Oh yeah you can change the room theme's to what ever you like there's around 5 or 6 different theme's this is just my favorite theme:

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled
Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Yeah... The 3DS one does look bad... But the DS one looks like a decent HK game, as it seems to be like animal crossing. I am still waiting for a platformer for Hello kitty though...

And yeah, where is KDL2 and KSS? They are both Claimed to be buyable now according to the Kirby 20th anniversary book, and I bet kids who got the collections are upset that it was false info (Don't say it's a false translation; Japan didn't have Kirby pinball on the VC at the time of the JP release, and it's in the NA book)

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

576. Posted:

@TheDreamingHawk,

Yeah I can honestly say hello kitty big city dreams ds is a worth while game to pick up. I still play it on my 3ds alot. Lol yeah I never looked at like be like animal crossing but it sort of is. :)

Good luck! ;)

Yeah I agree I had been waiting since 2011 for a hello kitty 3ds game. Hello Kitty Picnic was not what I was expecting. I was expecting something like hello kitty big city dreams for the 3ds. :$

Click on this link:

http://sinplelove.blog34.fc2.com/blog-entry-3411.html

This is the game they released over in japan for hello kitty 3ds when do we get this game?!

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Edited on by Barbiegurl777

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Rugrats777 Blog - Discontinued
Colors 3D! My Gallery
MoshiMe: ymmas626
Miiverse: barbiegurl777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My Dream Code: 5600-2112-8544
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777

AuthorMessage

Donjwolf

577. Posted:

Wild Adventures: Ultimate Deer Hunt 3D is from the same team that made that Outdoors Africa Unleashed (or whatever it's called) so those who liked that will like this game too.

Donjwolf

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

578. Posted:

we need some "hello kitty - meow killingmachine reloaded"

please

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

Hale-Bopp

579. Posted:

Still no sign of Nano Assault EX. I wonder what the hold up is.

NNID: Hale-XF11

Twitter: HaleaciousB

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

580. Posted:

Hale-Bopp wrote:

Still no sign of Nano Assault EX. I wonder what the hold up is.

yeah it sucks. im very interested in that game ever since it was announced

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall