3DS eShop Forum

Topic: Upcoming 3DS Downloads

Showing 501 to 520 of 1,020

AuthorMessage

Bankai

501. Posted:

rayword45 wrote:

undead_terror wrote:

I will be getting wario land 2 and mario lost levels but I hope a FPS or zombie shooter comes soon...or at least the ice planet dlc for monster shooter.

Get EscapeVektor. Or at least try the demo if there is one cause that game is awesome.

Also, why the hell would you want a low-budget 3DSWare FPS? I'd think a retail title would work better, I don't want crap like Onslaught, I want something like Black Ops Declassified with a working online that has bigger, better maps and a campaign at least 4-5 times as long (Sounds like a completely different game then BLOPS), and nobody would do that for a downloadable (and if they did there'd be no CPP support).

There are heaps of good "low-budget" FPSers out there on iOS and PC. Given the download size restrictions on eShop are reasonable there's no reason to think that something like Epoch or Shadowgun couldn't be ported.

I am almost certain that the 3DS 3D effect, or some other hardware constraint, is preventing people trying to produce shooters for the console, though. If it was in any way "easy" to make a 3DS shooter we would have had at least one announced by now.

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)

AuthorMessage

Jollykarp

502. Posted:

rayword45 wrote:

You can expect any downloadable shooters to be rail shooters, extremely short or otherwise. Hopefully we'll get 3D X-Scape or something with useful strafing.

Liberation Maiden says hi. Although to be fair it is still extremely short.

@BarbieGurl, if you found Spirit Hunters offensive then don't ever play Crimson Shroud, or any Matsuno game for that matter :/ that man sure leaves an author tract lol

@RetroGBHippie, I'm bummed too about the lack of Cave Story, although NightSky seems to be coming here without problems. Maybe they just want us Aus/NZ people to never play Cave Story on a handheld D:

Also I'm pretty darned psyched for EscapeVektor. I pledge allegiance to the Nnooo :D

... wow why did I just reply to everyone? :s

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo
"If I was on the highest cliff, the highest riff
And you slipped off the side and clinched on for your life in my grip
I would never, ever let you down" - J Ivy

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

503. Posted:

please, either discuss upcoming 3DS downloads or don't bother posting in this thread — the religious soapbox time is over — TBD

Edited on by theblackdragon

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Rugrats777 Blog - Discontinued
Colors 3D! My Gallery
MoshiMe: ymmas626
Miiverse: barbiegurl777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My Dream Code: 5600-2112-8544
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777

AuthorMessage

OracleOfTruth

504. Posted:

I know that the Denpa Men already has a sequel in Japan. Any ideas when that one will be released? Knowing that may influence my decision to pick the first one up.

Edited on by theblackdragon

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

AuthorMessage

OracleOfTruth

505. Posted:

Maybe I'm slow, but I didn't realize that Hydroventure was coming to the 3DS. I just saw the review and it sounds great. That's means there's a third competitor for my $10.

Edited on by OracleOfTruth

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

AuthorMessage

Sjoerd

506. Posted:

If it wasn't for Gunman Clive arriving this thursday, I'd say the eShop is getting too expensive. I don't know how much content Hydroventure has, but I'm not buying because of the pricetag. I'll wait 'till it's on sale..

3DS Friendcode: 2234-7361-0146
NNID: Soddard

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7361-0146 | Nintendo Network ID: Soddard

AuthorMessage

OracleOfTruth

507. Posted:

@Sjoerd - According to the NL review, the game has enough content to last for months, if you want to get 100%.

AuthorMessage

Hokori

508. Posted:

I'm defently getting Fluidity, it looks better then the original

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage

Sjoerd

509. Posted:

Yeah I never really got into the original either. This art-style looks a lot better. I was actually going to get something suitable for playing in quick bursts, but Crimson Shroud won me over.. GREAT game btw. Lock yourself up for one day and dip yourself into this. The translation was beautifully done, it really dragged me in the story.

Edited on by Sjoerd

AuthorMessage

FarukoSH

510. Posted:

Im quite happy with the price of the 3DS eShop, sure you can get games on your smartphone for 1-5 bucks, but for me, that i can press buttons to play a game makes it worth the money... sure, a lower price its always good, but 5-10 its quite nice, got Cave Story+ for 10 and Pushmo for 7 last week, both games worth EASILY double the price i paid for

3DS FC: 4640-0256-4473 // Games: RE: Revelations, MK7, Kid Icarus: U, MGS3D, SM3DLand, EO4, Donkey Kong CR3D, Fire Emblem Awakening, Castlevania: LoS MoF, Shin Megami Tensei 4, Monster Hunter 3U and Pokemon Y
Steam: Farukool
PM me if you add

3DS Friend Code: 4640-0256-4473

AuthorMessage

Hokori

511. Posted:

Japan gets RE Merc Plus and Love Plus and 2 others I'm un aware of next week for retail download

Digitaloggery
Nintendo of Japan

AuthorMessage

Sjoerd

512. Posted:

FarukoSH wrote:

Im quite happy with the price of the 3DS eShop, sure you can get games on your smartphone for 1-5 bucks, but for me, that i can press buttons to play a game makes it worth the money... sure, a lower price its always good, but 5-10 its quite nice, got Cave Story+ for 10 and Pushmo for 7 last week, both games worth EASILY double the price i paid for

You're probably right, the amount of content you get with fallblox is amazing, got it at launch and still haven't done all puzzles. I ussually do about 3 to 4 a week now and I still have a lot to go, plus the QR-code posted on the internet will keep you busy for ages!

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

513. Posted:

2 Retail Games coming in the following week's:

12/27/12:

Hello Kitty: Picnic with Sanrio friends - 3DS

1/03/2013:

Code of Princess - 3DS

I already have hello kitty picnic with sanrio friends - 3ds in cartridge so I won't be downloading it but it's a fun game. :) The other I'm not interested in.

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Colors 3D! My Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777

AuthorMessage

Hokori

514. Posted:

:o OMG thank you Barbie girl.... I've been waiting for Code of Princesses digital release !!!!! Woooo!!

Digitaloggery
Nintendo of Japan

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

515. Posted:

Hokori wrote:

:o OMG thank you Barbie girl.... I've been waiting for Code of Princesses digital release !!!!! Woooo!!

Just what I was about to post, it'll probably be my first 2013 eShop purchase.

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook
I keep these Nintendo Life threads updated: Missing 3DS VC and Wii U VC between regions, Full of list first party Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Gear games missing from the 3DS VC, and Full of list first party Game Boy Advance games missing from the Wii U VC.

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

AuthorMessage

Nardar

516. Posted:

I just can't wait for Super Mario Bros. The Lost Levels

Nardar

Nintendo Network ID: Nardar

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

517. Posted:

Nardar wrote:

I'm glad it's coming to the North American eShop, I'd buy it myself if I didn't already have it on Wii.

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook
I keep these Nintendo Life threads updated: Missing 3DS VC and Wii U VC between regions, Full of list first party Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Gear games missing from the 3DS VC, and Full of list first party Game Boy Advance games missing from the Wii U VC.

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

AuthorMessage

Hokori

518. Posted:

MrSRArter wrote:

Nardar wrote:

I'm glad it's coming to the North American eShop, I'd buy it myself if I didn't already have it on Wii.

Yeah same here, I've just been waiting for Nintendo to pull a Sony and allow you to play VC games from your wii/U on the go

Digitaloggery
Nintendo of Japan

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

519. Posted:

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

2 Retail Games coming in the following week's:

12/27/12:

Hello Kitty: Picnic with Sanrio friends - 3DS

1/03/2013:

Code of Princess - 3DS

I already have hello kitty picnic with sanrio friends - 3ds in cartridge so I won't be downloading it but it's a fun game. :) The other I'm not interested in.

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Whoa! :O COP is coming out as a retail download title? Oh crud am I happy I held off on buying it!! :D

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

520. Posted:

Hokori wrote:

No problem! ;) Actually Jan 3rd is a horrible week for me looking at the downloads lol. The only plus to jan 3rd for me is I'll finally be able to get my e-shop cards & be able to download Riding Stables 3D. :D

Glad every one else is happy though about code of princess though. ;) Enjoy & Merry Christmas! ;)

oh the 2 coming in retail/download is for the North American e-shop sorry to those that are european for got to mention NA e-shop on top of the post before.

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Edited on by Barbiegurl777

Colors 3D! My Gallery