Undead_terror

481. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

undead_terror wrote:

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

undead_terror wrote:

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

Oh, and according to the NA eshop, we get a 29.99 horse game next week. And it looks stupid. Worst part? It's a DL only, which means it'll be the most expensive eshop game.

@TheDreamingHawk

Are you kidding me?! I'll glady take riding stables 3d over both ninja gaiden & mega man any day this year considering both series I don't like/get into at all those are rubbish not the horse game. Finally there putting more decent games in the NA e-shop & not rubbish ones & actually putting REAL games in the e-shop that actually cost as much as retail games.

You can have ninja gaiden & mega man but I want the horse game. I just gotta wait til early jan to download it to get some more e-shop cards. Soon as I do I'm downloading the horse game. Maybe europe doesn't want the game but I'll be glad to download it. :D

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

It might turn out to be a bad game, just like when you went bad mouthig spirit hunters, so you have no right to talk that way to hawk since you did the same thing.

Or it could be a really good game. & I didn't bad mouth spirit hunter's I just said it looked just plain bad & I'm still sticking with that opinion regardless. If it look's like rubbish then I'm going to call it rubbish. I'm not going to beat around the bush & say I like it if I obvisiously don't. The word spirit was enough of a turn off let alone seeing the gameplay in a trailer & looking at the screenshots & the description. I don't play occultic video games because they go against my christian belief & to me that would easily have the occult in it.

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

O RLY the last time I checked you called it stupid, lame, retarded and all of the above before it was released, well this is getting a taste of your own medicine.

She wasn't saying it was bad because of the gameplay or any technical aspects. She said it was going to be bad because of the game's theme of catching various "spirits" (which was revealed before the game's release), which she believes is offensive to her religion.

Of course, I'm not saying I agree with her position, but you two seem to be arguing on different points (her, judging it's quality on theme, and you, judging it's quality on how well it's built technically), meaning neither of you will properly get your points across to the other.

Whatever man, it would be nice if people wait for the game to be released before saying whatever.

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
The graveyard | Reviewer at eshop gurus | Owner and reviewer at Droid gurus | Public chat | Forums

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

482. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

undead_terror wrote:

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

undead_terror wrote:

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

Oh, and according to the NA eshop, we get a 29.99 horse game next week. And it looks stupid. Worst part? It's a DL only, which means it'll be the most expensive eshop game.

@TheDreamingHawk

Are you kidding me?! I'll glady take riding stables 3d over both ninja gaiden & mega man any day this year considering both series I don't like/get into at all those are rubbish not the horse game. Finally there putting more decent games in the NA e-shop & not rubbish ones & actually putting REAL games in the e-shop that actually cost as much as retail games.

You can have ninja gaiden & mega man but I want the horse game. I just gotta wait til early jan to download it to get some more e-shop cards. Soon as I do I'm downloading the horse game. Maybe europe doesn't want the game but I'll be glad to download it. :D

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

It might turn out to be a bad game, just like when you went bad mouthig spirit hunters, so you have no right to talk that way to hawk since you did the same thing.

Or it could be a really good game. & I didn't bad mouth spirit hunter's I just said it looked just plain bad & I'm still sticking with that opinion regardless. If it look's like rubbish then I'm going to call it rubbish. I'm not going to beat around the bush & say I like it if I obvisiously don't. The word spirit was enough of a turn off let alone seeing the gameplay in a trailer & looking at the screenshots & the description. I don't play occultic video games because they go against my christian belief & to me that would easily have the occult in it.

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

O RLY the last time I checked you called it stupid, lame, retarded and all of the above before it was released, well this is getting a taste of your own medicine.

She wasn't saying it was bad because of the gameplay or any technical aspects. She said it was going to be bad because of the game's theme of catching various "spirits" (which was revealed before the game's release), which she believes is offensive to her religion.

Of course, I'm not saying I agree with her position, but you two seem to be arguing on different points (her, judging it's quality on theme, and you, judging it's quality on how well it's built technically), meaning neither of you will properly get your points across to the other.

@RR529,

Thank You! You actually understand what I'm saying & I greatly appreciate that.

@UndeadTerror,

I said NOTHING about calling spirit hunters lame, retarded, or stupid those are your words not mine. I called it RUBBISH big difference & I said that BECAUSE it goes against my RELIGIOUS beliefs not because of the graphics it's what the game is representing in the CONTENT of the game in general.

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Edited on by Barbiegurl777

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Rugrats777 Blog
Colors 3D! My Gallery
MoshiMe: ymmas626
Miiverse: barbiegurl777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My Dream Code: 5600-2112-8544
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

483. Posted:

@Barbiegurl I got what you were saying wrong (please be more clear next time) but im checking back now and you did say those things so you can play innocent but im done with this game and moving on.

The graveyard | Reviewer at eshop gurus | Owner and reviewer at Droid gurus | Public chat | Forums

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

484. Posted:

Did anyone catch the Capcom news event on what they plan to do with the Mega Man series?

Edited on by GamecubeMan

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

485. Posted:

undead_terror wrote:

@Barbiegurl I got what you were saying wrong (please be more clear next time) but im checking back now and you did say those things so you can play innocent but im done with this game and moving on.

These are my exact words:

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

Yeah there putting those guild games on the e-shop over here. I get a bad vibe from those games in the guild series so not bothering to download those just get a really bad vibe from them can't explain why. Wouldn't spend any money on those or spirit hunters both rubbish.

The only good game coming this week is Crashmo the rest are rubbish. Sorry...

I don't understand what you mean by ''Troll'' talk normal as opposed to odd words.

I do happen to have different opinion's about different games. Pardon me. There was a reason why people were created differently in the world if every one all thought alike we would all be clone's as opposed to indivual people with indivual thought's. Just as you guy's are aloud to say which games you guy's do & don't like I should be able to do the same as well with out name calling.

Happy gaming! (^_^)

Read Page 20 of this thread. Don't mess with me I know where I post stuff. Do not put words into my mouth that I never said as well. :(

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Edited on by Barbiegurl777

Rugrats777 Blog
Colors 3D! My Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777

AuthorMessage

True_Hero

486. Posted:

I've been holding out for the original Shantae to be released on VC. I'm pretty sure that Nintendo Power (RIP) said that it was supposed to be out sometime before the end of the year. Anybody know the exact date?

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

AuthorMessage

RetroGBHippie92

487. Posted:

Off Topic:
@Barbie_Gurl Do you ever learn to know what to write on these threads and what not to? These threads are for discussion relating to games NOT Religion, ok?
@theblackdragon sure likes to lock threads mentioning religion, so can we ALL please be more tolerant and watch what we talk about. I don't mean to derail the subject, but it's best @Barbie_Gurl if you say something relevant and to the point or nothing at all.

Anyway, moving on. Next week I believe Europe is getting EscapeVektor and Gunman Clive on 3DSware, the latter doesn't seem too inspiring, but it's better to have more content than none at all, too bad this probably won't reach Australia though, but I guess it's a good thing.
Also more price reductions on the eShop,Rising Board 3D, Super Mario Bros and Dr. Mario go on sale, plus Chasing Aurora and Little Inferno are also on sale on the Wii U eShop.
I guess there's something for everyone this week, however I am very angry at Nicalis, They promised a Q4 release of Cave Story on 3DSware, umm it's like the end of December and it still hasn't materialised. Boy, they're reputation is really working against them this time.

My Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB
Currently Playing: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity (3DS) The Denpa Men 2: Beyond The Waves (eShop)
My Backloggery
3DS FC: 2320 6151 3634
Email me at scottharding2005@yahoo.com.au] if you want to join my 3DS buddy list :)

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6151-3634 | Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

488. Posted:

MEGAMAN! Woot 27th!

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

489. Posted:

Wrong post there barbie, better luck next time.
I will be getting wario land 2 and mario lost levels but I hope a FPS or zombie shooter comes soon...or at least the ice planet dlc for monster shooter.

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

490. Posted:

RetroGBHippie92 wrote:

Off Topic:
@Barbie_Gurl Do you ever learn to know what to write on these threads and what not to? These threads are for discussion relating to games NOT Religion, ok?
@theblackdragon sure likes to lock threads mentioning religion, so can we ALL please be more tolerant and watch what we talk about. I don't mean to derail the subject, but it's best @Barbie_Gurl if you say something relevant and to the point or nothing at all.

Anyway, moving on. Next week I believe Europe is getting EscapeVektor and Gunman Clive on 3DSware, the latter doesn't seem too inspiring, but it's better to have more content than none at all, too bad this probably won't reach Australia though, but I guess it's a good thing.
Also more price reductions on the eShop,Rising Board 3D, Super Mario Bros and Dr. Mario go on sale, plus Chasing Aurora and Little Inferno are also on sale on the Wii U eShop.
I guess there's something for everyone this week, however I am very angry at Nicalis, They promised a Q4 release of Cave Story on 3DSware, umm it's like the end of December and it still hasn't materialised. Boy, they're reputation is really working against them this time.

@RetroGBhippie92,

That's twice now you have tried to shut me up on two different thread's. Look if I think a game goes against my religious beliefs because of the content in the game then the game is not getting downloaded or bought as a cartridge. End of story nothing more to be said. But I'll be darned if you or anyone else on here think they can shut people up on here because they don't like what the other person has to say.

I said before if you don't like what I post then don't read my posts but I refused to be shut up by anyone on here regardless.

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Rugrats777 Blog
Colors 3D! My Gallery

AuthorMessage

True_Hero

491. Posted:

I did a little snooping, and, as far as I can tell, no official release date has been given for Shantae. I do hope it arrives before the release of Pirate's Curse, though.

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

AuthorMessage

Wonder_Ideal

492. Posted:

I'm interested about the release of the Mega Man games. I haven't played any Mega Man games, and I would like to give the series a try. Anybody have any suggestions on which one I should try first?

Boom. Backlog.
The Hero of Ideals: A Legend, by True_Hero
Join NintyOnline Forums!
I believe that once one has spotted a UFO it becomes an IFO(Identified Flying Object) as you have identified it then as being unidentified. -@3Dash

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8724-1357 | Nintendo Network ID: Ideal_Hero

AuthorMessage

Gamesake

493. Posted:

Ideal_Hero wrote:

I'm interested about the release of the Mega Man games. I haven't played any Mega Man games, and I would like to give the series a try. Anybody have any suggestions on which one I should try first?

Mega Man 3 was the best.

...in my pants.

AuthorMessage

rayword45

494. Posted:

undead_terror wrote:

I will be getting wario land 2 and mario lost levels but I hope a FPS or zombie shooter comes soon...or at least the ice planet dlc for monster shooter.

Get EscapeVektor. Or at least try the demo if there is one cause that game is awesome.

Also, why the hell would you want a low-budget 3DSWare FPS? I'd think a retail title would work better, I don't want crap like Onslaught, I want something like Black Ops Declassified with a working online that has bigger, better maps and a campaign at least 4-5 times as long (Sounds like a completely different game then BLOPS), and nobody would do that for a downloadable (and if they did there'd be no CPP support).

ATTENTION: Help me not get killed over a stolen camera. Please, I need your money. http://igg.me/at/twelveouncecamera/x/3629997

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

AuthorMessage

Bankai

495. Posted:

How come people are getting away with religious discussion in these threads?

For the record, video games themselves go against traditional Christian beliefs.

That's fine and all if you are a traditional Christian, but for a traditional Christian to go and play the "immoral" card on a select range of games is hypocritical.

Progressive Christians do not have an issue with RPGs and games like Spirit Hunters, so I would appreciate in the future that you don't go saying "it goes against my religious beliefs." It actually doesn't, since your religious beliefs are Christian, and there's actually nothing immoral for a Christian to be entertained by a game.

Next time just leave it at "I'm not interested in the game," that's far more accurate.

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)

AuthorMessage

Wonder_Ideal

496. Posted:

@Gamesake - Thanks for the suggestion. I'll keep that in mind.

Boom. Backlog.
The Hero of Ideals: A Legend, by True_Hero
Join NintyOnline Forums!
I believe that once one has spotted a UFO it becomes an IFO(Identified Flying Object) as you have identified it then as being unidentified. -@3Dash

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8724-1357 | Nintendo Network ID: Ideal_Hero

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

497. Posted:

rayword45 wrote:

undead_terror wrote:

Get EscapeVektor. Or at least try the demo if there is one cause that game is awesome.

Also, why the hell would you want a low-budget 3DSWare FPS? I'd think a retail title would work better, I don't want crap like Onslaught, I want something like Black Ops Declassified with a working online that has bigger, better maps and a campaign at least 4-5 times as long (Sounds like a completely different game then BLOPS), and nobody would do that for a downloadable (and if they did there'd be no CPP support).

What you said is what we would call a rail shooter which is not my thing, I really would like a cod/cod zombies game on the 3ds, hell im probaubly gonna get a ipod/ipad for christmas just to download a bunch of shooters and other good games which is not on the 3ds.

AuthorMessage

rayword45

498. Posted:

I said BLOPS Declassified except longer and better in multiplayer. That's a full-fledged FPS, not a rail shooter. Unless you meant EscapeVektor, which is more of a maze game and unrelated to shooters.

You can expect any downloadable shooters to be rail shooters, extremely short or otherwise. Hopefully we'll get 3D X-Scape or something with useful strafing.

ATTENTION: Help me not get killed over a stolen camera. Please, I need your money. http://igg.me/at/twelveouncecamera/x/3629997

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

499. Posted:

Yeah, megaman... Woo...

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

TheDreamingHawk