3DS eShop Forum

Topic: Upcoming 3DS Downloads

Showing 461 to 480 of 1,020

AuthorMessage

TheDreamingHawk

461. Posted:

RainbowCrasher wrote:

@GamecubeMan You will find this and many more in this. From Nintendo Gamer, for europer
3DS eSHOP

Crimson Shroud (Level 5): 13 December 2012
Hydroventure: Spin Cycle (Nintendo): 13 December 2012
Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels: (NES version) (Nintendo): 27 December 2012
escapeVektor: (Nnooo): December 2012
Nano Assault EX (Shin’en Multimedia): December 2012
Ghosts’n Goblins (Virtual Console – NES) (Capcom): 3 January 2013
Tokyo Crash Mobs (Nintendo): 17. January 2013
Fractured Soul (Endgame Studios): January 2013
Picross e2 (Jupiter): January 2013
NightSky (Nicalis): Q1 2013
ATV Wild Ride 3D (Renegade Kid): Q1 2013
HarmoKnight (Nintendo): March 2013
Harvest Moon (Virtual Console – Game Boy Color) (Natsume): Q1 2013
Legend of the River King (Virtual Console) Game Boy Color) (Natsume): Q1 2013
Pinball: Revenge of the Gator (Virtual Console – Game Boy) (Nintendo): Q1 2013
Mega Man 2 (Virtual Console – NES) (Capcom): Q1 2013
Ninja Gaiden II: The Dark Sword of Chaos (Virtual Console – NES) (Tecmo Koei): Q1 2013

NINJA GAIDEN II?
MEGA MAN II?

OMG... Those are my favorite games of the nes in their series! (Except MM, MM3 is better than II), But YES! This is a awesome list. Can't wait for NGII.

And Apparently Revenge of the gator is coming. Seems like a dumbed down boring version of Kirby pinball land, so I won't get.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

AuthorMessage

TheDreamingHawk

462. Posted:

Oh, and according to the NA eshop, we get a 29.99 horse game next week. And it looks stupid. Worst part? It's a DL only, which means it'll be the most expensive eshop game.

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

463. Posted:

@TheDreamingHawk - Ah, someone else noticed then. Yup, seems like Shantae Risk's Revenge and Fractured Soul just got one up'd for most expensive download only title.

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

rayword45

464. Posted:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

Oh, and according to the NA eshop, we get a 29.99 horse game next week. And it looks stupid. Worst part? It's a DL only, which means it'll be the most expensive eshop game.

It was a retail title in Europe judging from Google Images.

Are they trying to shoot themselves here? Order Up and Murder on the Titanic (retail EU games) were $10 and $8 on the eShop, and this doesn't have any grab whatsoever for eShop users unlike the Mario games which don't even do well on the eShop IIRC.

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

AuthorMessage

Hokori

465. Posted:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

Well at least this will make unchained blades look better :D

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

466. Posted:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

@TheDreamingHawk

Are you kidding me?! I'll glady take riding stables 3d over both ninja gaiden & mega man any day this year considering both series I don't like/get into at all those are rubbish not the horse game. Finally there putting more decent games in the NA e-shop & not rubbish ones & actually putting REAL games in the e-shop that actually cost as much as retail games.

You can have ninja gaiden & mega man but I want the horse game. I just gotta wait til early jan to download it to get some more e-shop cards. Soon as I do I'm downloading the horse game. Maybe europe doesn't want the game but I'll be glad to download it. :D

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Rugrats777 Blog - Discontinued
Colors 3D! My Gallery
MoshiMe: ymmas626
Miiverse: barbiegurl777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My Dream Code: 5600-2112-8544
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777

AuthorMessage

Hokori

467. Posted:

...ummm what did i just read???

Digitaloggery
Nintendo of Japan

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

468. Posted:

Megaman > horses
But ok. I'll accept your opinion.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Hokori

469. Posted:

Yeah me to, but Mega Man and Ninja Gaiden arnt worse

Digitaloggery
Nintendo of Japan

AuthorMessage

TheDreamingHawk

470. Posted:

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

@TheDreamingHawk

Are you kidding me?! I'll glady take riding stables 3d over both ninja gaiden & mega man any day this year considering both series I don't like/get into at all those are rubbish not the horse game. Finally there putting more decent games in the NA e-shop & not rubbish ones & actually putting REAL games in the e-shop that actually cost as much as retail games.

You can have ninja gaiden & mega man but I want the horse game. I just gotta wait til early jan to download it to get some more e-shop cards. Soon as I do I'm downloading the horse game. Maybe europe doesn't want the game but I'll be glad to download it. :D

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Comments like these are why I despise all horribly easy games like Pokepark wii. It reminds me that harder games are more challenging

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

471. Posted:

Here is what we in NA get in the few weeks, we are getting a few interesting games so will this be a good selection for your christmas?
3DS Virtual Console 12/20/12
Wario Land II (GBC)

3DS eshop 12/20/12
3D Game Collection
escapeVektor
Pix 3D
Riding Stables 3D

DSiWare 12/20/12
Cake Ninja XMas
Castle Conqueror Heroes II

3DS Virtual Console 12/27/12
Super Mario Bros. The Lost Levels (NES)

3DS eshop 12/27/12
Fluidity: Spin Cycle
Johnny Impossible
Mahjong 3D: Warriors of the Emperor

DSiWare 12/27/12
Goooooal America
Jump Trials Extreme
Wizard Defenders

3DS eshop 1/3/13
Gunman Clive
Unchained Blades

DSiWare 1/3/13
Galaxy Saver
Snowboard Xtreme

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Droid Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)
Currently owns Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL...no Wii U yet.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

472. Posted:

Still no sign of Mega Man I see :/
Well at least I can look foward to WarioLand II

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407

AuthorMessage

Noob_The_Third

473. Posted:

No! Not another Johnny!

8 Bit Forward

AuthorMessage

rayword45

474. Posted:

I can live without Mega Man. We got EscapeVektor, Unchained Blades, potentially Fluidity: Spin Cycle or even Gunman Clive (bad level design). The rest I don't know jack about.

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

AuthorMessage

Donjwolf

475. Posted:

WTF? EU is going to get Revenge of the 'Gator??? Wish I lived in Europe now!!! That is one of my most wanted titles!! For the person who said it's a 'dumbed down Kirby's Pinball,' shame on you! t is one of my favourite GB games! I love the music in the game, as well as the gators, especially the one that eats your ball after it drains, and the awesome dancing 'gators on the title screen!

Edited on by Donjwolf

Donjwolf

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

476. Posted:

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

@TheDreamingHawk

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

It might turn out to be a bad game, just like when you went bad mouthig spirit hunters, so you have no right to talk that way to hawk since you did the same thing.

Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Droid Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

477. Posted:

undead_terror wrote:

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

@TheDreamingHawk

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

It might turn out to be a bad game, just like when you went bad mouthig spirit hunters, so you have no right to talk that way to hawk since you did the same thing.

Or it could be a really good game. & I didn't bad mouth spirit hunter's I just said it looked just plain bad & I'm still sticking with that opinion regardless. If it look's like rubbish then I'm going to call it rubbish. I'm not going to beat around the bush & say I like it if I obvisiously don't. The word spirit was enough of a turn off let alone seeing the gameplay in a trailer & looking at the screenshots & the description. I don't play occultic video games because they go against my christian belief & to me that would easily have the occult in it.

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Edited on by Barbiegurl777

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Rugrats777 Blog - Discontinued
Colors 3D! My Gallery
MoshiMe: ymmas626
Miiverse: barbiegurl777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My Dream Code: 5600-2112-8544
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

478. Posted:

Yatagarasu (whenever that comes out)

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

479. Posted:

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

undead_terror wrote:

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

@TheDreamingHawk

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Or it could be a really good game. & I didn't bad mouth spirit hunter's I just said it looked just plain bad & I'm still sticking with that opinion regardless. If it look's like rubbish then I'm going to call it rubbish. I'm not going to beat around the bush & say I like it if I obvisiously don't. The word spirit was enough of a turn off let alone seeing the gameplay in a trailer & looking at the screenshots & the description. I don't play occultic video games because they go against my christian belief & to me that would easily have the occult in it.

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

O RLY the last time I checked you called it stupid, lame, retarded and all of the above before it was released, well this is getting a taste of your own medicine.

AuthorMessage

RR529

480. Posted:

undead_terror wrote:

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

undead_terror wrote:

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

@TheDreamingHawk

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

O RLY the last time I checked you called it stupid, lame, retarded and all of the above before it was released, well this is getting a taste of your own medicine.

She wasn't saying it was bad because of the gameplay or any technical aspects. She said it was going to be bad because of the game's theme of catching various "spirits" (which was revealed before the game's release), which she believes is offensive to her religion.

Of course, I'm not saying I agree with her position, but you two seem to be arguing on different points (her, judging it's quality on theme, and you, judging it's quality on how well it's built technically), meaning neither of you will properly get your points across to the other.

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Tank Hero (AND)