3DS eShop Forum

Topic: Upcoming 3DS Downloads

Showing 381 to 400 of 1,020

AuthorMessage

Hokori

381. Posted:

I really hope more older 3DS retail games come out soon, I'm waiting for KH DDD, MTO, Unchained Blades, zero escape, TotA, and Pokemon rumble blast

Edited on by Hokori

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage

RetroGBHippie92

382. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

AeroPorter has been added to the coming soon list on the eShop, for a November 29th release.
Hoping Crimson Shroud would have been the next Guild 01 title, but oh well.

Nintendo already released details of when the games were coming out, didn't you watch the last Nintendo Direct? Well It was on the European ND anyways.
I'm not gonna get Aeroporter, I wonder what Crimson Shroud is meant to be like, the only details I know about it is:
-It's co-developed with Level 5
-It's being worked on by a dev who previously worked on games such as Final Fantasy tactics
-It's meant to be an RPG, but last I heard of it was that is some kind of table-top RPG like game, with dice etc. not really 100% sure??

I'll have to see whether I can find footage of it on youtube. It'll probably be from the jap Guild 01 version though.

My Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB
Currently Playing: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity (3DS) The Denpa Men 2: Beyond The Waves (eShop)
My Backloggery
3DS FC: 2320 6151 3634
Email me at scottharding2005@yahoo.com.au] if you want to join my 3DS buddy list :)

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6151-3634 | Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB

AuthorMessage

xBASSxMONSTAx

383. Posted:

Good news everyone, Nintendo are making Mario 3D Land 2 for 2013.

I can't bloody wait, 3D Land was awesome I thought.

Edited on by xBASSxMONSTAx

xBASSxMONSTAx

AuthorMessage

RetroGBHippie92

384. Posted:

xBASSxMONSTAx wrote:

Good news everyone, Nintendo are making Mario 3D Land 2 for 2013.

I can't bloody wait, 3D Land was awesome I thought.

State your source, I can't find any real info on a sequel, i've seen a website that they're interested in a sequel though.

Edited on by RetroGBHippie92

Currently Playing: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity (3DS) The Denpa Men 2: Beyond The Waves (eShop)
My Backloggery
Email me at scottharding2005@yahoo.com.au] if you want to join my 3DS buddy list :)

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

385. Posted:

Magikarp wrote:

I wonder if it's the real online MMO MapleStory or the watered down single class single player version on iOS.

uhh... not that I'm considering it or anything-

what's up with all this hate for MapleStory, anyways?

What worries me the most, is that you don't understand the hate for MapleStory.
MapleStory isn't a game you want to be proud of playing, stay away from that abomination of a game.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

Djrr-ific

386. Posted:

Zero Escape: Virtues Last Reward will be retail and eshop in europe.. awesome :D even for 5 euros less then most retail games over here (:

3DS Friend Code: 5241-2047-4489

AuthorMessage

TheDreamingHawk

387. Posted:

What? And we don't even have a demo nor news about a DD.:(

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

AuthorMessage

RetroGBHippie92

388. Posted:

I hope we get that demo for The Denpamen: They came by wave soon. I'm expecting that from what i've heard, that it's coming out in december for both Europe and Australia. December ain't too far away and I've really onlt got two games to play at the moment.

My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

389. Posted:

What we get in NA next week is:
3DS Virtual Console 11/22/12
Zelda II (NES)

3DS eshop 11/22/12
3D Mahjong
Crashmo

DSiWare 11/22/12
Spirit Hunters Light
Spirit Hunters Shadow

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)
Currently owns Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL...no Wii U yet.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

390. Posted:

Oh man! Crashmo and Spirit Hunters. This is gonna be a great Thanksgiving!

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

391. Posted:

I cant wait for Mega Man and Mega Man 2
when is it being released?

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter: jazzygcnman

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

392. Posted:

RetroGBHippie92 wrote:

RR529 wrote:

AeroPorter has been added to the coming soon list on the eShop, for a November 29th release.

Nintendo already released details of when the games were coming out, didn't you watch the last Nintendo Direct? Well It was on the European ND anyways.
I'm not gonna get Aeroporter, I wonder what Crimson Shroud is meant to be like, the only details I know about it is:
-It's being worked on by a dev who previously worked on games such as Final Fantasy tactics
-It's meant to be an RPG, but last I heard of it was that is some kind of table-top RPG like game, with dice etc. not really 100% sure??

I'll have to see whether I can find footage of it on youtube. It'll probably be from the jap Guild 01 version though.

Yeah there putting those guild games on the e-shop over here. I get a bad vibe from those games in the guild series so not bothering to download those just get a really bad vibe from them can't explain why. Wouldn't spend any money on those or spirit hunters both rubbish.

The only good game coming this week is Crashmo the rest are rubbish. Sorry...

Happy gaming! (^_^)

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Rugrats777 Blog - Discontinued
Colors 3D! My Gallery
MoshiMe: ymmas626
Miiverse: barbiegurl777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My Dream Code: 5600-2112-8544
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

393. Posted:

Spirit hunters isn't rubbish. Nnnnoooo has been working so hard on the game for years, @Barbiegurl. I think you should check out some gameplay when it comes out. It'll be better than you're expecting.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

RR529

394. Posted:

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

RetroGBHippie92 wrote:

RR529 wrote:

Yeah there putting those guild games on the e-shop over here. I get a bad vibe from those games in the guild series so not bothering to download those just get a really bad vibe from them can't explain why. Wouldn't spend any money on those or spirit hunters both rubbish.

Happy gaming! (^_^)

Due to your preferences, I could understand why you wouldn't like Crimson Shroud (and maybe Liberation Maiden, although it's much more technological than it is magical), but what's so bad about AeroPorter?

It's literally just a puzzle game about sorting luggage in an airport (there's nothing magical about it).

Currently Playing:

Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Summoners War: Sky Arena (AND)
Salvo Saga (AND)

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

395. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

RetroGBHippie92 wrote:

RR529 wrote:

Happy gaming! (^_^)

Due to your preferences, I could understand why you wouldn't like Crimson Shroud (and maybe Liberation Maiden, although it's much more technological than it is magical), but what's so bad about AeroPorter?

It's literally just a puzzle game about sorting luggage in an airport (there's nothing magical about it).

Yeah I agree AeroPorter would be ok to download but I already have both Air port mania games in dsiware for 4 dollars altogether why would I spend another five dollars on a similiar airport game just because it's made by a different company? & literally going to be the same thing. I'll download Crashmo looking forward to some good puzzles in there. :D

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Colors 3D! My Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

396. Posted:

what new games will there be on thursday this week (in europe)?
normally there is an article for that on nintendolife on monday, but i dont see anything yet.

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

397. Posted:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

normally there is an article for that on nintendolife on monday, but i dont see anything yet.

All I know is, is that you guys are getting spirit hunters.
Im starting to think barbiegurl is nothing but a troll.

Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

398. Posted:

undead_terror wrote:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

I don't understand what you mean by ''Troll'' talk normal as opposed to odd words.

I do happen to have different opinion's about different games. Pardon me. There was a reason why people were created differently in the world if every one all thought alike we would all be clone's as opposed to indivual people with indivual thought's. Just as you guy's are aloud to say which games you guy's do & don't like I should be able to do the same as well with out name calling.

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Colors 3D! My Gallery

AuthorMessage

MAB

399. Posted:

undead_terror wrote:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

That's ma gurl ya trash talkin' bout bro... Have fun with your mediocre games ;)

MAB

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

400. Posted:

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

undead_terror wrote:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

I don't understand what you mean by ''Troll'' talk normal as opposed to odd words.

I do happen to have different opinion's about different games. Pardon me. There was a reason why people were created differently in the world if every one all thought alike we would all be clone's as opposed to indivual people with indivual thought's. Just as you guy's are aloud to say which games you guy's do & don't like I should be able to do the same as well with out name calling.

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Too say a game is lame when it didn't even came out yet and no one didn't try it out yet.
Also troll is a common word on the internet now-a-days som you should check it out!
@Madaussie I though she said she was "solo"