3DS eShop Forum

Topic: Upcoming 3DS Downloads

Showing 301 to 320 of 1,020

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Hokori

301. Posted:

Apparently VVVVVV is coming to Australia eShop this week

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Magikarp3

302. Posted:

HarmoKnight wrote:

Apparently VVVVVV is coming to Australia eShop this week

Making VVVVVV the first game Nicalis has released for the Australian eShop! Kudos to Nicalis!

It'll cost $12 if it follows normal pricing trends :/ I have half a mind to skip it just because I'll be so late to the party

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Retro_on_theGo

303. Posted:

oiiopo wrote:

HarmoKnight wrote:

Apparently VVVVVV is coming to Australia eShop this week

Making VVVVVV the first game Nicalis has released for the Australian eShop! Kudos to Nicalis!

It'll cost $12 if it follows normal pricing trends :/ I have half a mind to skip it just because I'll be so late to the party

Well that certainly wouldn't help convince Nicalis release future games in Australia.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RR529

304. Posted:

Upcoming list for NA (retail downloads not included):

Thursday October 4

  • Cave Story $9.99
  • Samurai G $1.99

Sunday October 7

  • Pokémon Dream Radar $TBD (odd date. I'm assuming it's the day B2/W2 release)

Thursday October 11

  • Nurikabe by Nikoli $4.99
  • Crazy Kangaroo $3.99

Thursday October 18

  • Sparkle Snapshots 3D $TBD

Thursday November 8

  • Pokédex 3D Pro $TBD

Source: www.nintendo.com & Nintendo eShop.

I expect this list to grow as dates near. We've been getting 2-3 releases per week for a little over a month, so I find it hard to believe there'll only be one release on Oct 18 & Nov 8, and nothing on Oct 25 & Nov 1 (we've never had a week with nothing before, after all).

Hopefully more games are added to the schedule, because right now Cave Story is the only one I'll be downloading (never played it before).

Edited on by RR529

Currently Playing:

Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Summoners War: Sky Arena (AND)
Salvo Saga (AND)

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RetroGBHippie92

305. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

oiiopo wrote:

HarmoKnight wrote:

Apparently VVVVVV is coming to Australia eShop this week

Making VVVVVV the first game Nicalis has released for the Australian eShop! Kudos to Nicalis!

It'll cost $12 if it follows normal pricing trends :/ I have half a mind to skip it just because I'll be so late to the party

Well that certainly wouldn't help convince Nicalis release future games in Australia.

Actually that's where you're wrong, Nicalis posted back about 2 months ago on Twitter that Cave Story+ was coming out in Australia, plus 1001 spikes as well I believe, I'm not too sure on NightSky though. I think we'll definitely get CS+ because they owe it PAL to release this game on a handheld platform (other than the remake) and it was officially announced anyways.

My Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB
Currently Playing: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity (3DS) The Denpa Men 2: Beyond The Waves (eShop)
My Backloggery
3DS FC: 2320 6151 3634
Email me at scottharding2005@yahoo.com.au] if you want to join my 3DS buddy list :)

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6151-3634 | Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB

AuthorMessage
Avatar

akabenjy

306. Posted:

RetroGBHippie92 wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

oiiopo wrote:

HarmoKnight wrote:

Apparently VVVVVV is coming to Australia eShop this week

Making VVVVVV the first game Nicalis has released for the Australian eShop! Kudos to Nicalis!

It'll cost $12 if it follows normal pricing trends :/ I have half a mind to skip it just because I'll be so late to the party

Well that certainly wouldn't help convince Nicalis release future games in Australia.

Actually that's where you're wrong, Nicalis posted back about 2 months ago on Twitter that Cave Story+ was coming out in Australia, plus 1001 spikes as well I believe, I'm not too sure on NightSky though. I think we'll definitely get CS+ because they owe it PAL to release this game on a handheld platform (other than the remake) and it was officially announced anyways.

I'd definitely buy Cave Story+ for the eshop. They did release Cave Story 3D through JBhifi but I didn't want a physical copy of the game and was waiting until they released the digital version.

Edited on by akabenjy

akabenjy

AuthorMessage
Avatar

iphys

307. Posted:

I wonder if we'll get NightSky before the holidays, or if they'll change their mind and decide to make it a Wii U game instead after the Wii U comes out, lol.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SirSmugleaf

308. Posted:

iphys wrote:

I wonder if we'll get NightSky before the holidays, or if they'll change their mind and decide to make it a Wii U game instead after the Wii U comes out, lol.

Well I hope I actually get Nightsky at all in Australia!

Currently playing: Rhythm Heaven, Minecraft (XBLA), Pokemon B/W 2, Halo 4, The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave, Fallblox, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (GCN)

Will be playing soon: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Cave Story +, Wii U: NSMBU, Nintendo Land, (And lots more!)

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Undead_terror

309. Posted:

Next week in NA we get:
3DS eshop:
Crazy Kangaroo
Nurikabe by Nikoli

DSiWare:
Robot Rescue 2

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)
Currently owns Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL...no Wii U yet.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TheDreamingHawk

310. Posted:

We also get (According to Digitalnintendo and Neogaf)

MARIO GOLF (GBC!)

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Happy_Mask

311. Posted:

Good to see that Ninty isn't abandoning 3dsware. I kinda thought they would with more retail downloads coming.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Morpheel

312. Posted:

undead_terror wrote:

DSiWare:
Robot Rescue 2

Really? :O I loved the first one :D

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Retro_on_theGo

313. Posted:

undead_terror wrote:

Next week in NA we get:
3DS eshop:
Crazy Kangaroo
Nurikabe by Nikoli

DSiWare:
Robot Rescue 2

Bleh. Call me when It's Oct. 25th already.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Hokori

314. Posted:

Wonder how Mario Golf GB and Mario Golf 64 connect? If they even do?

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Undead_terror

315. Posted:

The rest of the downloads coming this month in NA:
WiiWare 10/18/12
Reel Fishing Ocean Challenge

3DS eshop 10/18/12
Sparkle Snapshots 3D

DSiWare 10/18/12
Puzzler World XL

3DS Retail 10/18/12
Mario Kart 7
Ocarina of Time 3D
Star Fox 64 3D
Super Mario 3D Land

3DS Retail 10/22/12
Style Savvy: Trendsetters

3DS Virtual Console 10/25/12
Castlevania: The Adventure

3DS eshop 10/25/12
Liberation Maiden
NightSky

3DS Retail 10/28/12
Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)
Currently owns Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL...no Wii U yet.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RR529

316. Posted:

If Sparkle Snapshots 3D is really the only "3DSware" we're getting next week, that's another week I can save my money. I'll need that extra week too, with two big hitters like NightSky & Liberation Maiden both hitting on the 25th!

Currently Playing:

Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Summoners War: Sky Arena (AND)
Salvo Saga (AND)

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TheDreamingHawk

317. Posted:

I hope they throw in Gradius next week as well.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RR529

318. Posted:

According to www.nintendo.com, 2 Fast 4 Gnomes is going to be hitting the eShop on November 1st.

From the screenshots, It appears to be a generic platformer. With the likes of Mighty Switch Force!, VVVVVV, Mutant Mudds, Cave Story, and NightSky (by then) on the eShop, it's going to have a lot to live up to.

I don't care for the art style, and it looks generic, so unless it gets a great review, I'll probably be passing it up.

Currently Playing:

Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Summoners War: Sky Arena (AND)
Salvo Saga (AND)

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Radixxs

319. Posted:

Lol I can safely pass on that game based solely on the name... 2 Fast 4 Gnomes...? Sounds like a crappy flash game where you jump around running from gnomes. No thanks.

I've got the body of a taut, pre-teen Swedish boy.
Covers & Korg DS-10 Originals.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RR529

320. Posted:

Radixxs wrote:

Lol I can safely pass on that game based solely on the name... 2 Fast 4 Gnomes...? Sounds like a crappy flash game where you jump around running from gnomes. No thanks.

Yeah, the graphics look totally flash, lol. Apparently you'll be playing as gnomes (4 of them).

It looks really generic & uninspired.

Currently Playing:

Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Summoners War: Sky Arena (AND)
Salvo Saga (AND)