3DS eShop Forum

Topic: Upcoming 3DS Downloads

Showing 281 to 300 of 1,020

AuthorMessage

Geonjaha

281. Posted:

Up to whoever buys it I guess. Note that I'd never buy a digital download under this system anyway, so meh. :3

I make Pixel Art on occasion.

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

AuthorMessage

Windy

282. Posted:

Huh? What? No clue what any of this means **scratches Head**

wish list: Bravely Default, Mario Golf, Fantasy Life, Dragon Quest VII, Etrian Odyssey Untold, Monster Hunter 4, Star Wars Pinball.
On the Bubble (Might Buy) - RuneFactory 4, Pokemon X and Y
Dream Title- NHL Hockey with online Play

3DS Friend Code: 0877-0511-8391

AuthorMessage

Hokori

283. Posted:

I wonder when they'll release older 3DS games as digital downloads? I might actually download MK7, and Pilotwings resort although I hope there's a way to copy from cart to SD card

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage

Windy

284. Posted:

oh ok now I understand and Nope I wouldnt download a Retail game that I could have a cart. I don't know it just feels like I own the title. But then there is "The Denpa Men". where does a game like that fall cause i'm downloading the minute I see it on thursday. :D

wish list: Bravely Default, Mario Golf, Fantasy Life, Dragon Quest VII, Etrian Odyssey Untold, Monster Hunter 4, Star Wars Pinball.
On the Bubble (Might Buy) - RuneFactory 4, Pokemon X and Y
Dream Title- NHL Hockey with online Play

3DS Friend Code: 0877-0511-8391

AuthorMessage

Hokori

285. Posted:

@windy yeah I was like that before, but after realizing Nintendo allows you to transfer downloads form system to system and gets rid of backwards compatable games every 2 gens I made the move to only buy from shop from now on, plus for me it'll help with my dream to move to Japan, and still get new games without importing from America, but I can see both sides, physical works for some, but not for me anymore, plus if I find my "other" I'd keep my copy and her, her copy without it taking up space, I know a little crazy right :D I have a weird mind.

Digitaloggery
Nintendo of Japan

AuthorMessage

Bazly

286. Posted:

@HarmoKnight: For me, Nintendo systems seem to be so durable, so certain games it makes sense for me to buy physical copies of, because I still have a Gameboy Advanced SP, a DS, and all of my DS and GBA games. I still replace a lot of my older games (like buying Virtual Console games) depending on the title and how frequently I play it. And the MAJORITY of my purchases are digital - I have about 60 or so games on my 3DS and well over 200 on my Wii. But that's for Virtual Console and for non-retail releases in my mind. There might come a time where I download a retail game, but I like having the cartridge and the box. Especially since I find Nintendo's stuff generally looks very nice. My DS and 3DS games look AWESOME on my shelf next to my computer xD.

@All: The articles on wikipedia tend to be surprisingly accurate. Not sure who updates them, but it's how I found out that Rising Board 3D was coming out last week. http://nintendo.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_3DSWare_games_(North_A...)

My Pushmo and Crashmo Levels
My "The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave" QR Codes
My "The Denpa Men 2: Beyond the Waves" QR Codes
3DS Friend Code: 5370-0572-6471
Miiverse Username: iBazly

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

287. Posted:

@Bazly - Nice link. I like the vc one it had a link to at the bottom, seems Dragon Quest Monsters is on it, should be nice, if that list is accurate

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

TheDreamingHawk

288. Posted:

Sonic blast and labyrinth was listed for Q3, so if they don't come this week I'll just call that VC link false.

Seriously, I've never heard of Meteos 3DS, Kid Nikki on VC, And Picross 2 for NA.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

AuthorMessage

Skitrules

289. Posted:

@TheDreamingHawk they show the sources of where they got the information they just make it easier to pass along so some of the dates might be wrong but its not their fault.

Now for something completely different!
Still got it memorized?
My Skitloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7499-3336

AuthorMessage

SirSmugleaf

290. Posted:

Geonjaha wrote:

CapnPancakez wrote:

We're getting retail downloads? That would be so awesome.

Nothing spectacular, and when it comes to games like that you'd probably be better off waiting to get them at a very low price for a physical copy. :3

That's the right thing to do, unless you want to pay $70 for NSMB2 in the Australian eshop!

Currently playing: Rhythm Heaven, Minecraft (XBLA), Pokemon B/W 2, Halo 4, The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave, Fallblox, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (GCN)

Will be playing soon: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Cave Story +, Wii U: NSMBU, Nintendo Land, (And lots more!)

AuthorMessage

Bazly

291. Posted:

@All: Sometimes the dates are off, but I've found most of the games listed do end up being released. Whoever keeps it up updates it whenever a website has some sort of new information, so if something gets cancelled it seems to get taken down right away. And again, there are so many games that they have listed that I never heard of ANYWHERE and they always end up coming out.

My Pushmo and Crashmo Levels
My "The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave" QR Codes
My "The Denpa Men 2: Beyond the Waves" QR Codes
3DS Friend Code: 5370-0572-6471
Miiverse Username: iBazly

AuthorMessage

SammyOfMobius

292. Posted:

Or maybe, um I dunno... SUPER MARIO 3D LAND! (I lost the Game Card. :()

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

293. Posted:

Next week in NA we get
3ds ware:
Cave Story+
Samurai G
pokemon dream radar (october 7th)

DSiWare:
Academy: Chess Puzzles

ps:on october the 1th we will get 2 retail downloads:
Art Academy: Lessons for Everyone
Crosswords Plus

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Droid Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)
Currently owns Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL...no Wii U yet.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

294. Posted:

Can they push CaveStory+ back for another week, I enjoy hearing people wine about it never coming here.

Edited on by LordJumpMad

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

Hokori

295. Posted:

Looks like with fall being here, we're getting another huge batch of great games like last year with freaky forms, pushmo, Sakura samurai, and of course great retail games, but this time we can download the retail games
Also I'd like to add even though Layton says retail only, the eShop lists a price as TBD?

Edited on by Hokori

Digitaloggery
Nintendo of Japan

AuthorMessage

Karakato

296. Posted:

CEOJumpMad wrote:

Can they push CaveStory+ back for another week, I enjoy hearing people wine about it never coming here.

No let it release sooner so we can hear many others complain about too much CS ports.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Deviant Art Profile
Tumblr Page
My Backlog

The Rest is Silence.

AuthorMessage

Hokori

297. Posted:

I've been wondering about certain retail games having a price TBD on eShop, Layton, that 999 sequel, angry birds all have a price TBD in eShop, could this mean they will become downloadable some point in the future?

Digitaloggery
Nintendo of Japan

AuthorMessage

Sjoerd

298. Posted:

I thought Nintendo wanted retail games to become downloadable as well? Or is that for first and second party games only?

3DS Friendcode: 2234-7361-0146
NNID: Soddard

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7361-0146 | Nintendo Network ID: Soddard

AuthorMessage

Hokori

299. Posted:

Sjoerd wrote:

I thought Nintendo wanted retail games to become downloadable as well? Or is that for first and second party games only?

I heard both first and 3rd, but they haven't shown much news on it, and the 3rd party games that have come out in Japan since NSMB2 haven't come as far as I know, but I hope they put ALL current 3DS retail games on eShop as well as ALL future 3rd parties

Digitaloggery
Nintendo of Japan

AuthorMessage

TheDreamingHawk

300. Posted:

Onikato wrote:

CEOJumpMad wrote:

No let it release sooner so we can hear many others complain about too much CS ports.

TOO much? And you think 5 REMIXES are a bad deal?

Look at the original SMB. that got rereleased at least 6 times in the 80s.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk