3DS eShop Forum

Topic: Upcoming 3DS Downloads

Showing 261 to 280 of 1,020

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

261. Posted:

ZeekyInc wrote:

[/div]

Oh.. I thought it was a baloon fight remake.. Maybe this will be the one good game by them.

"Maybe this will be the one good game by them." is what I thought about the Johny Kung Fu trailer before the game came out. I'm never getting excited for anything by UFO again.

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook
I keep these Nintendo Life threads updated: Missing 3DS VC and Wii U VC between regions, Full of list first party Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Gear games missing from the 3DS VC, and Full of list first party Game Boy Advance games missing from the Wii U VC.

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

AuthorMessage

RR529

262. Posted:

If recent murmurings are correct, this week should be SpeedX 3D (Download Game), Outdoors Unleashed: Africa 3D (Download Game), and Toki Tori (GBC VC) in NA.

Also, next week is supposed to be a new Nikoli game (Download Game) and Balloon Pop Remix (Download Game) in NA.

Hopefully this means that eShop is picking up steam.

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Picross e2 (3DS eShop)

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

263. Posted:

Is that Africa 3D game that AR hunting game we saw a long time ago? That might be good.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

RR529

264. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Is that Africa 3D game that AR hunting game we saw a long time ago? That might be good.

No, it appears to be a shooting gallery type game. It was originally planned to be a $30 retail release (according to IGN), so hopefully it'll offer quite a bit of content for it's $4 price tag.

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Picross e2 (3DS eShop)

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

265. Posted:

Must say what a good week, never had a week with good looking games for a while.
[3ds ware]
-speed x 3d ($2.99)
-Outdoors Unleashed: Africa 3D($3.99)

[3ds vc]
-toki tori($3.99)

[dsi ware]
-escape the virus:shoot 'em up ($1.99)

Edited on by Undead_terror

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Droid Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

266. Posted:

Heres some titles we are gonna get for the next few weeks in NA
3DS eshop 9/6/12
Balloon Pop Remix
Heyawake by Nikoli

DSiWare 9/6/12
Crazy Hunter

DSiWare 9/13/12
Bookstore Dream

3DS eshop 9/20/12
Fractured Soul
Heavy Fire Special Operations 3D

What got me interested is the last two 3ds wares and that don't come out til late next month.

Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Droid Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)

AuthorMessage

RetroGBHippie92

267. Posted:

Damn it, where's Cave Story+? I heard it's confirmed for Q3, so I hope it does arrive. That means it should come out in september, hey @undead_Terror, do you know why it's not on your current list? It's supposed to be released on the eShop for both America and PAL regions and it's the only eShop title i'm desperately awaiting. Nicalis is a HUGE help....Not! I've tweeted them several times to find out, but I still haven't ever recieved a reply. Man our eShop sucks (AU/NZ)

My Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB
Currently Playing: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity (3DS) The Denpa Men 2: Beyond The Waves (eShop)
My Backloggery
3DS FC: 2320 6151 3634
Email me at scottharding2005@yahoo.com.au] if you want to join my 3DS buddy list :)

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6151-3634 | Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

268. Posted:

Oh hey! Fractured soul's coming out soon, cool! That was originally going to be a retail DS game. Looking forward to that one.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

269. Posted:

@RetroGBHippie92 Im guessing that was a estimated guess of release date, they are not the ones who decide when to release it so might have to wait a little while longer.

AuthorMessage

RR529

270. Posted:

With Rising Board 3D hitting this week (from the people that brought you the acclaimed Pop Island games), The DENPA Men: They Came by Wave hitting next week (AKA Denpa Ningen RPG), and Cave Story+ hitting the week after that, it looks like eShop's strong streak is going to contine (after the recent releases of the surprisingly good Outdoors Unleashed & Balloon Pop Remix, good SpeedX 3D & Toki Tori, and the awesome Fractured Soul).

Of course, some more "3DS Downloads" or surprise VC (like Toki Tori & Mystical Ninja) might sneak in as well.

I'm definitely getting The DENPA Men & Cave Story+ (never played CS before), and am hoping for surprise VC releases of Shantae & Legend of the River King (both of which are confirmed to be hitting VC at some point in the future).

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Picross e2 (3DS eShop)

AuthorMessage

RetroGBHippie92

271. Posted:

Now that we've heard news about Cavestory+, i'm prepared to pay whatever ridiculous amount they want for this download, it's about time PAL gamers got to play a proper handheld version of the original 2D game.

Currently Playing: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity (3DS) The Denpa Men 2: Beyond The Waves (eShop)
My Backloggery
Email me at scottharding2005@yahoo.com.au] if you want to join my 3DS buddy list :)

AuthorMessage

Hokori

272. Posted:

Can't wait for Denpa Men, it's also the day Denpa Men 2 comes out in Japan

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage

RR529

273. Posted:

RetroGBHippie92 wrote:

Now that we've heard news about Cavestory+, i'm prepared to pay whatever ridiculous amount they want for this download, it's about time PAL gamers got to play a proper handheld version of the original 2D game.

I know they confirmed CS+ for the PAL regions as well, but did they confirm the Oct. 4 date for you guys as well?

If so, I hope you have fun with it :)

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Picross e2 (3DS eShop)

AuthorMessage

RetroGBHippie92

274. Posted:

@All Nicalis confirmed to me that Cave Story+ is indeed making it to the eShop in both Europe & Australia/NZ in Q4, exact date and price is to be confirmed, but finally PAL gamers get to have a portable version of the 2D version!!
@RR529 They haven't confirmed whether Oct. 4th/5th is the release date, but sounds like you guys are getting it first. We could get it anywhere between now and the end of the year.

My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

RR529

275. Posted:

Hitori by Nikoli is hitting the eShop on September 27th, alongside The DENPA Men: They Came by Wave.

Source: Nintendo eShop Gamers

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Picross e2 (3DS eShop)

AuthorMessage

SirSmugleaf

276. Posted:

Anyone know whether Rising Board 3D is confirmed in PAL regions (EU/AU) because I want it so bad!

Currently playing: Rhythm Heaven, Minecraft (XBLA), Pokemon B/W 2, Halo 4, The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave, Fallblox, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (GCN)

Will be playing soon: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Cave Story +, Wii U: NSMBU, Nintendo Land, (And lots more!)

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

277. Posted:

NA gets:
(3ds ware)
The Denpa Men: They Came By Waves
Hitori by Nikoli
(dsi ware)
kart krashers
(retail downloads, at october 1st midnight)
Art Academy: Lessons for Everyone
Crosswords Plus

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

278. Posted:

We're getting retail downloads? That would be so awesome.

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage

Geonjaha

279. Posted:

CapnPancakez wrote:

We're getting retail downloads? That would be so awesome.

Nothing spectacular, and when it comes to games like that you'd probably be better off waiting to get them at a very low price for a physical copy. :3

I make Pixel Art on occasion.

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

AuthorMessage

Noob_The_Third

280. Posted:

Well NAA makes sense as a Download since it's annoying putting an app in your 3DS

8 Bit Forward