3DS eShop Forum

Topic: Upcoming 3DS Downloads

Showing 221 to 240 of 1,020

AuthorMessage

Tsuchinoko

221. Posted:

I know I haven't been using this site at all recently. Anyway, here's the update for Japan for this Wednesday.

おきらくビーチバレー3D (Beach Volleyball 3D)
「いつでも一緒に。」BLACKJACK (Anytime together Blackjack)
行列ナゲループ (Parade throwing loop) - This was the e-shop game that was shown in the Nintendo Direct a few weeks back. It looks pretty fun. I hope there's a demo :)

For VC there's Megaman 2/Rockman 2 for the NES/Famicom, Columns for the GG, and one of the last Kunio-kun games for the Game Boy.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. Largate de aqui Dark Pit! ブラックピット出ていけ!

AuthorMessage

RR529

222. Posted:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

I know I haven't been using this site at all recently. Anyway, here's the update for Japan for this Wednesday.

おきらくビーチバレー3D (Beach Volleyball 3D)
「いつでも一緒に。」BLACKJACK (Anytime together Blackjack)
行列ナゲループ (Parade throwing loop) - This was the e-shop game that was shown in the Nintendo Direct a few weeks back. It looks pretty fun. I hope there's a demo :)

For VC there's Megaman 2/Rockman 2 for the NES/Famicom, Columns for the GG, and one of the last Kunio-kun games for the Game Boy.

[/div]

Yeah, "Beach Volleyball 3D" appears to be part of what we know as the "Family" series (looked up this week's DL on NOJ's website). Hope it makes it over here eventually, as I enjoyed Family Tennis 3D.

Also, It's a bit odd that they've released the first & now second Famicom Rockman games on 3DS VC, as they've only released the first GB game. Did Rockman World not sell on 3DS VC?

Edited on by RR529

Currently Playing:

Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Summoners War: Sky Arena (AND)
Salvo Saga (AND)

AuthorMessage

Tsuchinoko

223. Posted:

@RR529 A lot of people have been talking about that. All I know is that the NES games are said to be much better. I looked up the reviews for the second Megaman/Rockman game for the GB, and some said its the worst of the series.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842

AuthorMessage

RR529

224. Posted:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

@RR529 A lot of people have been talking about that. All I know is that the NES games are said to be much better. I looked up the reviews for the second Megaman/Rockman game for the GB, and some said its the worst of the series.

While it's probably true that the NES games are better, they've been available on Wii for a long time now.

The GB games are still good however (maybe except for II), and they haven't had a second chance yet (unlike the NES games), so I'd still like them to be released on 3DS VC at some point (I heard V is pretty fantastic as well).

Also, I don't like playing NES games on 3DS, lol. I am an Ambassador, and something just feels "off" about playing these games on a portable, IMO.

Currently Playing:

Salvo Saga (AND)

AuthorMessage

Tsuchinoko

225. Posted:

@RR529 Haha, you say that now, but in Japan we've been getting a rush of non-Ambassador NES/Famicom games. One of my favourite games to play on my 3DS is the original Fire Emblem, and I do play Zelda 1 quite a bit too. I think certain games fit the 3DS nicely, though I doubt I'd play something like Duck Hunt on it. ;)

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842

AuthorMessage

RR529

226. Posted:

Yeah, I did enjoy playing Zelda 1 (and SMB) on my 3DS, but other than that, I couldn't get into any of the other NES games they offered.

I can't really think of any other NES games I really want to play, either. I recently played FE's DS remake, I have SMB3 on Wii, and I have the 3D Classics versions of Kirby's Adventure & Kid Icarus.

Currently Playing:

Salvo Saga (AND)

AuthorMessage

MikeDanger

227. Posted:

I don't care which Megaman/Rockman game gets released on the 3ds VC, any Megaman game that gets released nowadays is a WIN for me.

Fan of: Shin Megami Tensei/ (Classic) Mega Man/ Pokemon/ Batman Arkham/ Metal Gear Solid/Peanuts/ DBZ/ Regular Show/ Power Rangers/The Walking Dead/ Invincible/ Detective Comics/ Secret Six/ Immortal Iron Fist/ Lobo/ Green Lantern
Colors 3D: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=41347

AuthorMessage

Tsuchinoko

228. Posted:

@RR529 I can understand. For me, its my first chance to play some of these games, in their original versions (as is the case with Zelda 1) or at all (as with Fire Emblem). Also for a game like Zelda 1, I would prefer to have that portable, since I can play it in short bursts on the train. Fire Emblem games, or most RPGs in general, need a bit more planning.

BTW I gave up on that other thread already. I got frustrated...

@MikeDanger1 I'm still holding out for an eventual Rockman Dash/Megaman Legends 3 release. haha

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

229. Posted:

next week we get crazy chicken pirates.

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)
Currently owns Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL...no Wii U yet.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

ZeekyInc

230. Posted:

Ok so this week wasn't great.

Now, I believe that this next thursday NA gets Crazy Chicken Pirates. Also, New Super Mario Bros. 2 comes out on Sunday. We also get a reduced price for Mario's Picross.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Europe gets Picross E and the Mystical Ninja next week?

Also what DSiWare/VC Games are coming up? I think NA gets Abyss the week after Crazy Chicken Pirates along with VectorRacing?

Edited on by ZeekyInc

ZeekyInc

AuthorMessage

RR529

231. Posted:

ZeekyInc wrote:

Now, I believe that this next thursday NA gets Crazy Chicken Pirates. Also, New Super Mario Bros. 2 comes out on Sunday. We also get a reduced price for Mario's Picross.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Europe gets Picross E and the Mystical Ninja next week?

Also what DSiWare/VC Games are coming up? I think NA gets Abyss the week after Crazy Chicken Pirates along with VectorRacing?

This week isn't looking all that great either, IMO.

Crazy Chicken Pirates 3D doesn't interest me at all.

There's no new VC that I know of, and I have Mario's Picross.

NSMB2 is retail game (while available digitally, I personally won't consider it, or any other games available in physical form, as a part of the week's digital offerings). Also, there is an entire other forum for disscussing retail games, so it's kind of redundant to discuss them here.

As for DSiWare, I've never cared for it, and again, it has it's own forum category.

Currently Playing:

Salvo Saga (AND)

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

232. Posted:

@Tsuchinoko YOU HAVE THE ORIGINAL FE! THERE IS NO WAY THAT'S COMING TO AMERICA! D: Now I'm SAAAAAAAAAAAD! T-T(yes, I know it's not the GBA one. It's the nes one)

Edited on by Happy_Mask

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

ZeekyInc

233. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

ZeekyInc wrote:

[/div]

This week isn't looking all that great either, IMO.

Crazy Chicken Pirates 3D doesn't interest me at all.

There's no new VC that I know of, and I have Mario's Picross.

NSMB2 is retail game (while available digitally, I personally won't consider it, or any other games available in physical form, as a part of the week's digital offerings). Also, there is an entire other forum for disscussing retail games, so it's kind of redundant to discuss them here.

As for DSiWare, I've never cared for it, and again, it has it's own forum category.

Yes, I am aware that DSiWare and VC have their own forum. But, excuse me if this sounds rude, but this topic is for upcoming downloads for 3ds and VC and DSiware are downloadable 3ds games/applications. I don't care for DSiWare either, honestly.

ZeekyInc

AuthorMessage

TheDreamingHawk

234. Posted:

I want the original FE in NA too. Come on, I can read Japanese, so why can't they put a warning in games with heavy Japanese for people who can't read it?

Also Devil world is needed on 3DS VC. There is no reason that should be left out of NA's VC or JP's VC, so that would be good too.

NEW NOA UPDATE!

According to a new press release, here's what's coming to the Eshop...

"Nintendo eShop

Publisher Game Available
Arc System Works Vector Racing Aug. 23
Endgame Studio Fractured Soul Q3
Gamelion Speed X Q4
Konami Gradius Q4
Konami Mystical Ninja starring Goemon Q3
Nicalis Cave Story Q3
Nicalis Nightsky Q4
Nintendo Pokémon Dream Radar Oct. 7
Nintendo Sparkle Snapshots 3D Oct. 18
Nintendo Pokédex 3D Pro Nov. 8
Nintendo Fluidity: Spin Cycle Q4
Nintendo Wario Land II Q4
Nintendo Zelda II: The Adventure of Link Q4
nnooo Spirit Hunters Inc. Q4
Teyon Crazy Chicken: Pirates 3D Aug. 16
UFO Interactive Johnny Impossible Q3
XSEED Games Unchained Blades Q3"

So happy CS is still set for a Q3 release, as that should be out any time now. Also happy that UB isn't completely gone from this fall yet either. Some new games also appeared, and thankfully we won't get that sparkle snapshots shovelware until October. Hooray!

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

AuthorMessage

Noob_The_Third

235. Posted:

Any Demos coming soon?

8 Bit Forward

AuthorMessage

TheDreamingHawk

236. Posted:

They didn't mention it. Though to be honest there isn't a need for demos anyway considering the lack of games coming out at the time. (

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

237. Posted:

Goemon this week then? When is Q3. Crap, this also means no Kirby's Dreamland 2 anytime soon.

Kachou on!

3DS Friend Code: 4296-4029-9396 | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

AuthorMessage

TheDreamingHawk

238. Posted:

I would hope we don't get Goemon this week. I'm still waiting for those sonic games we were promised a few weeks ago. THAT ARE ON THE ESHOP.

I'm betting Kirby's dreamland 2 is coming out any time now, or when the collection hits stores in the US.

AuthorMessage

ZeekyInc

239. Posted:

You know, people said that Johnny Kung Fu was bad, but in the monthly review, IGN labeled it as a Get It and Planet Crashers was a don't get
it. I'd have to see a video of Johnny Impossible.

I'm looking forward to CS and UB and Im also upset that NightSky was pushed back.. And another Fluidity? Amazing.

Will Contra and Gradius be remakes? Konami remade some games for WiiWare..

ZeekyInc

AuthorMessage

TheDreamingHawk

240. Posted:

Maybe with Gradius. But I hope it's the GB one.