3DS eShop Forum

Topic: Upcoming 3DS Downloads

Showing 161 to 180 of 1,020

AuthorMessage

ZeekyInc

161. Posted:

LordOtakWiiU wrote:

RR529 wrote:

What is Petit Computer? Is it that DSiWare game making thing, or something else?

[/div]

Yes think of it like WarioWare DIY but a little more advanced

I watched a video on the eShop it looks very interesting. I put it on my wishlist :D

ZeekyInc

AuthorMessage

Tsuchinoko

162. Posted:

@LordOtakWiiU Its how I feel, and here in Japan they are one of the top companies. :)

Oh, and update in Japan for the e-shop!

First I'll repost what I posted in the Japanese VC forum:

OMG, they're spoiling us!

Another triple game week!

Next week we get:

Super Mario Bros 2 (Called The Lost Levels in the west, for the NES/Famicom). Definite buy for me!

Rayman for the GBC

And a Game Boy game called Neko-jara Monogatari. Its an RPG featuring a story about a cat kingdom.

I'm so happy. Two weeks in a row with new Famicom non-Ambassador program games, a new Game Boy Color game (Finally), and a new RPG. :)

And, for the E-shop itself, we get Arc Style: 女子サッカー!!3D (Arc Style, Women's Soccer 3D). With the Japanese national women's team winning the World Cup, its hard not to see why this is coming out. :)

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842Playing:Bravely Default, 極限脱出 9時間9人9の扉ファイアーエムブレム覚醒 (Fire Emblem Kakusei)モンスターハンター3G (Monster Hunter 3G)二ノ国漆黒の魔道士(Ni No Kuni)Looking forward to: Monster Hunter 4

AuthorMessage

Hokori

163. Posted:

I hope pokedex 3D pro gets an eShop sale once it's out, I'm sorry but $15 is too much for something that should be free or at least $5

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage

Tsuchinoko

164. Posted:

@LordOtakWiiU Is $15 what its going to cost in the States?

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842Playing:Bravely Default, 極限脱出 9時間9人9の扉ファイアーエムブレム覚醒 (Fire Emblem Kakusei)モンスターハンター3G (Monster Hunter 3G)二ノ国漆黒の魔道士(Ni No Kuni)Looking forward to: Monster Hunter 4

AuthorMessage

Hokori

165. Posted:

IDK but isn't that what it translates to from Yen?

Digitaloggery
Nintendo of Japan

AuthorMessage

Tsuchinoko

166. Posted:

@LordOtakWiiU The dollar to Yen hasn't translated on a 1-1 ratio like that in over 5 years. The yen is too strong right now to even come close. Actually, the Yen to Euro ratio is closer these days. 1500 yen is more like 19 US dollars now.

Just checked. 1500 yen is 15.4 Euro. It IS closer.

Edited on by Tsuchinoko

AuthorMessage

Hokori

167. Posted:

Oh ok that's cool to know, except for the whole being $19 probably :| oh well I'm sure we'll know more as time goes on

Digitaloggery
Nintendo of Japan

AuthorMessage

Tsuchinoko

168. Posted:

@LordOtakWiiU I'm sure it will be priced cheaper in North America. Things in Japan can be somewhat expensive, but even I was surprised about seeing that Pokemon app thing listed at 1500 yen. That's insane for something that isn't even a game. For that price I would just go to the used game store and get a game, or I could get 1000 yen Nintendo points card for a couple of VC games (2-3 depending on the system), and spend the other 500 yen on snacks. :)

Thats more worth my money I think.

AuthorMessage

RR529

169. Posted:

@Tsuchinoko, that GB RPG that's coming out in Japan is made by the developer of the Sword of Hope (Selection) games, Kemco. It even has the exact same gameplay setup as the Sword of Hope games, according to the screenshots.

It didn't come out in the west (according to what I could find out), so it doesn't look like we'll get it :(

Hope you have fun with it, though.

EDIT: I'm wondering if it's connected to the Sword of Hope games in any way, as there is a location in the second game called Nekojara Island.

Edited on by RR529

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Picross e2 (3DS eShop)

AuthorMessage

Tsuchinoko

170. Posted:

@RR529 How funny. I guess its like a "gaiden" game to the SELECTION games then?

Actually, the past few GB games have all been Japan exclusives (Puri Puri Primitive Princess, Bomberman GB3, a JP-exclusive Goemon game), and the one before was only released in JP and EU (the GB Twinbee).

AuthorMessage

Emaan

171. Posted:

Just_Match wrote:

Hope the sale this week is for Pushmo, Dillon or Freakyforms.

I'm hoping that happens as well. At least I hope it happens eventually. I wouldn't have gotten Mighty Switch Force had it not been for the $3 sale price. I'm a little meh about buying the 3DS Ware games normally, they're too pricey for me.

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

Tsuchinoko

172. Posted:

@Emann I wish we had regular sales in Japan. I guess that's how they coerce people in the NA region to buy VC though.

AuthorMessage

EvilLucario

173. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

@Tsuchinoko, that GB RPG that's coming out in Japan is made by the developer of the Sword of Hope (Selection) games, Kemco. It even has the exact same gameplay setup as the Sword of Hope games, according to the screenshots.

It didn't come out in the west (according to what I could find out), so it doesn't look like we'll get it :(

Said the same thing about Monster World IV and Sin & Punishment. Now look at where they are now. :P

Games I'm getting: None

Favorite Games: Super Metroid (SNES) / Mother 2 (Super Famicom) / Pokémon LeafGreen (GBA) / RuneScape (PC)
Playing: Pokémon X / Y (3DS) / Super Mario 3D World (Wii U)

Nothing interesting happens.
DESTROY THEM ALL!!
RuneScape ID: Evil Lucario

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter: EvilLucario

AuthorMessage

Tsuchinoko

174. Posted:

@Primedmetroid Well, technically, neither of those games were actually released in Japan in their original forms, until years later when they came out in special edition releases on the VC, translated, mostly because of fan campaigns and lots of previous interest. This game has none of that. Even in Japan its fairly obscure.

AuthorMessage

EvilLucario

175. Posted:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

@Primedmetroid Well, technically, neither of those games were actually released in Japan in their original forms, until years later when they came out in special edition releases on the VC, translated, mostly because of fan campaigns and lots of previous interest. This game has none of that. Even in Japan its fairly obscure.

Ah.

Games I'm getting: None

Favorite Games: Super Metroid (SNES) / Mother 2 (Super Famicom) / Pokémon LeafGreen (GBA) / RuneScape (PC)
Playing: Pokémon X / Y (3DS) / Super Mario 3D World (Wii U)

Nothing interesting happens.
DESTROY THEM ALL!!
RuneScape ID: Evil Lucario

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter: EvilLucario

AuthorMessage

RR529

176. Posted:

PrimedMetroid wrote:

RR529 wrote:

[/div]

Said the same thing about Monster World IV and Sin & Punishment. Now look at where they are now. :P

While true, I'm guessing those games weren't translated when brought over to the VC (I know SMB2 wasn't). That may have not been a problem for those games (an on-rail shooter & a platformer), but for this game, which is heavily text based, it'd make it nearly impossible to play for most in the west.

I guess they could put the effort into translating it, if they really wanted to bring it over, but I'm not sure how big Kemco is (if they'd have the cash to do that). Also, it'd probably make the cost of the game go up.

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Picross e2 (3DS eShop)

AuthorMessage

Tsuchinoko

177. Posted:

@RR529 Well, I'm be open to playing both Selection games, and Neko-jara Monogatari, but I have to get through the first Selection game. I've barely started it :(

And actually, wasn't Monster World IV translated by Sega for the purposes of putting it on the VC? I thought it was. Anyway, I doubt there's be much interest on the part of the company to translate this one over. Something like the Bomberman GB3 game that just came out would be the perfect candidate for an "import" VC game. Really low-maintenance.

AuthorMessage

RR529

178. Posted:

@Tsuchinoko, I didn't realize Monster World IV was translated (I don't have it), I just assume because all other imports are left alone.

I agree it probably wouldn't be financialy suitable for Kemco to translate it now. Although I can dream :)

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Picross e2 (3DS eShop)

AuthorMessage

Firejonie

179. Posted:

I hope all other regions get more NES games. As the only non Ambassador game we received was Punch Out. I think when the other regions get more of the ambassador games released to the public that's when we will see more NES games like The Lost Levels and Mega Man.

Firejonie

AuthorMessage

Tsuchinoko

180. Posted:

@Firejonie I'm sure they will. I never had a Japanese Wii, as I got my Wii when I was living in the States/Canada. There are a lot of older Japanese-exclusive NES/Famicom games that I'd like to play, so the 3DS getting some of them would give me that chance. Unfortunately, that would mean that other regions wouldn't get them. Mega Man/Rockman though? I think that'll definitely go out to other places. :)

I am really hoping that we get GBA games one day though. :)

Anyway, just an announcement. I got Dasshutsu (Escape) Zombie City. If anyone has any questions about it I can answer them. Its a neat little title, but I'm not sure about the interest level of the users on this site.