3DS eShop Forum

Topic: Upcoming 3DS Downloads

Showing 121 to 140 of 1,020

AuthorMessage

Drawdler

121. Posted:

You could go up and pick so much more with $20. Or use online guides for information.

Besides, by the looks of it, they won't show the methods for obtaining moves. And I see nothing about items in it. Plus they'll probably be using the models for the next game so they won't be exclusive or anything anyway.

sigh They should have at least TRIED to put some effort into it for the price.

#1 YOSHI HATER on Nintendo Life

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | (Currently Inactive) Backloggery | Disney Infinity Fans | Ghostroaster | Nintendo Friends

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

AuthorMessage

CommanderAudio

122. Posted:

@Tsuchinko You mean I'm gonna have to pay a whole Eshop card for this? GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Fire is more fun with friends, kids!
Formerly known as PikminMonster
Choose Your Own Adventure!
3DS FC:4554-0106-9407
Let me know if you add me, but PLEASE DON'T send me spam in Swapnote/Letter Box, or M-Rated Status Messages or Swapnotes.

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

123. Posted:

I payed 20 dollars for a Pokemon Handbook back in the day for Generation 1. I would easily pay 15 for all the Pokemon released so far, including all the stats, moves, and what level they evolve.

Edited on by KaiserGX

Kachou on!

3DS Friend Code: 4296-4029-9396 | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

AuthorMessage

Drawdler

124. Posted:

Why do you think it'll say where they're found? Pokedex 3D didn't, so chances are this won't.

#1 YOSHI HATER on Nintendo Life

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | (Currently Inactive) Backloggery | Disney Infinity Fans | Ghostroaster | Nintendo Friends

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

AuthorMessage

BenAV

125. Posted:

I don't think too many people will bother buying it in the West at that price, so we'll have to wait and see.
I'm not really that bothered considering I'm happy to not own it.

Nintendo Pocket Football Club - Club Name: True Teikoku | Club ID: 9697C6E03

3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV

AuthorMessage

Tsuchinoko

126. Posted:

@BenAV The thing is, you talk about West and all that, but I think its only the really big Pokemon fans here in Japan that would buy it as well. Of course Japanese love their video games, but they also tend to be logical about them, haha. If something that's not even a full game costs more than a trip to the grocery store or their daily commute by train for a few days, I don't think they'll buy it. I really don't think most people here are going to buy it at that price. Of course...no matter where you go, there ARE those suuuperfans though...

@Miss_Birdo I don't even think the info on this will be that detailed. I'm guessing your handbook was a tangible item? It could count as a nice novelty or collector's item in addition to being used for parts of the game. But something digital, where there's never the option of buying it used cheaper later on, it doesn't have that tangible charm that collector's like. It's an expensive piece of data that's only a supplement to a game. Its just...weird to me I guess, sorry. The prior one was already free.

Conversely, I just bought Ni no Kuni used for really cheap. Even if I don't play the game that much, it comes with the spellbook with all the gorgeous drawings and embroidery. Its amazing.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. Largate de aqui Dark Pit! ブラックピット出ていけ!

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

127. Posted:

@Miss_Birdo I had one of those books for D/P. I think I only payed 9 or 10 dollars for it. Those come with cool bonus artwork and usually posters too, so at least there's more to it than just data. With this no, I just can't warrant it when we already have a Unova dex for free. I guess maybe the AR feature can warrant it, but even then not really.

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Hokori

128. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

@Miss_Birdo I had one of those books for D/P. I think I only payed 9 or 10 dollars for it. Those come with cool bonus artwork and usually posters too, so at least there's more to it than just data. With this no, I just can't warrant it when we already have a Unova sex for free. I guess maybe the AR feature can warrant it, but even then not really.

ahhhh you meant DEX right?

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

129. Posted:

@Tsuchinoko Well the regular one already has all that info. What if I am on the road and want to look up some of that data, I can just do it on the system.

@Retro_on_theGo Aren't books just data? Mine didn't come with posters though, but the Artwork isn't really necessary when you have a 3D model of the character. Also those books tend to be huge, you can't tell me this is much more portable. Besides there's trivia games and other stuff the app can do.

Despite though this I might not even get it lol. I don't have any Pokemon games atm.

Edited on by KaiserGX

Kachou on!

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

130. Posted:

@Otaku Lmao! Oh goodness. Yes I mean Unova dex. The autocorrect changed that without warning me! Sorry, I guess I'll fix it now.

@Miss_Birdo I'm a huge huge Pokemon fan and even I won't be getting this. But I can see why people would want it. If you think it's worth your cash that's cool.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

131. Posted:

LOL LOOK UP I JUST UPDATED! Btw glad your here what's your avatar?

Kachou on!

AuthorMessage

Tsuchinoko

132. Posted:

Wow, big update next week. We still have the (crazy expensive) Pocket Monsters Pro Reference coming on the 14th, and we have a double game week on the e-shop.

脱出!ゾンビシティ (Escape, Zombie City). It's listed as "Muken", (meaning Infinity) Action type game, so I'm sure it will be all about time limits and high scores. Escaping before the zombies overtake the player, or time runs out. The graphics are done kinda cute style, but still looks fun.

おきらくピンポン3D (I think this translates to "Carefree Ping-Pong 3D). Looks cute, lots of 3D models, different stages and settings and all that. Its funny since in Japan, they usually try to translate 卓球 (Takkyuu) as "Table Tennis", not Ping Pong.

We also have a triple 3DS VC week, with Shadam Crusader (Defenders of Oasis, for Game Gear), Rockman (Megaman for NES/Famicom), and Puripuri Primitive Princess (for Game Boy).

Very nice update next week. Probably the best of this year so far.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842

AuthorMessage

RR529

133. Posted:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Wow, big update next week. We still have the (crazy expensive) Pocket Monsters Pro Reference coming on the 14th, and we have a double game week on the e-shop.

脱出!ゾンビシティ (Escape, Zombie City). It's listed as "Muken", (meaning Infinity) Action type game, so I'm sure it will be all about time limits and high scores. Escaping before the zombies overtake the player, or time runs out. The graphics are done kinda cute style, but still looks fun.

おきらくピンポン3D (I think this translates to "Carefree Ping-Pong 3D). Looks cute, lots of 3D models, different stages and settings and all that. Its funny since in Japan, they usually try to translate 卓球 (Takkyuu) as "Table Tennis", not Ping Pong.

We also have a triple 3DS VC week, with Shadam Crusader (Defenders of Oasis, for Game Gear), Rockman (Megaman for NES/Famicom), and Puripuri Primitive Princess (for Game Boy).

Very nice update next week. Probably the best of this year so far.

[/div]

Another non-ambassador NES game! Interesting.

Well, I'm off to NOJ's website to see if any of those games are worth pining for :P

EDIT:

the zombie game doesn't look interesting at all, IMO.

The ping pong game is the 3DS version of Family Table Tennis. The WiiWare original is viewed as pretty terrible, but the recently released Family Tennis 3D has gotten more favorable reviews than it's WiiWare counterpart, so hopefully Table Tennis has similar upgrades.

I'll get Mega Man when it's released Stateside (haven't played it, and loved Dr. Wily's Revenge).

The Game Gear RPG looks interesting, so I'll keep my eyes peeled for an NA announcement.

The GB game didn't look too interesting, IMO.

Edited on by RR529

Currently Playing:

Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Summoners War: Sky Arena (AND)
Salvo Saga (AND)

AuthorMessage

RR529

134. Posted:

Nintendo World Report gave Johnny Kung Fu a 4.5/10.

They said the brawler areas are repetitive (and enemies seem to have just a bit more health than they should), and they Game & Watch inspired areas are paced very poorly, and aren't fun. They said it's like a cr*ppy Donkey Kong.

Currently Playing:

Salvo Saga (AND)

AuthorMessage

Tsuchinoko

135. Posted:

@RR529 Zombie City seems to be getting a decent amount of attention since the info was released. I just watched the trailer and it doesn't look so bad actually.

http://www.tomcreate-games.com/zombiecity/story.html
Click on the link with the word ムービー (movie) on it.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842

AuthorMessage

19Robb92

136. Posted:

Is there a known date for when Nintendo will announce what retail games will be available for download on the eShop along with New Super Mario Bros. 2?

I'd love to see Thearythm Final Fantasy as a downloadable retail game.

Looking forward to: ZeldaU & Hyrule Warriors

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

AuthorMessage

Tsuchinoko

137. Posted:

@19Robb92 See, I don't know how I feel about this. For one, I can totally understand the convenience, but I also love having the boxart and something tangible when I spend that much money. I'm guessing the game will be the same price, retail or download.

Also, the bigger problem, is that it would occupy a huge chunk of my SD card.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842

AuthorMessage

19Robb92

138. Posted:

@Tsuchinoko

Yeah, I'm more of retail guy myself as well. But there are certain games I prefer to have as downloads. Rhythm games are one of them, I don't want to have to switch cart every time I want to play a song. Just going in to the 3DS menu, however, and turn it on whenever I want just to play a song is great. So I'm going to use both retail and downloads to a certain extent myself.

And I have a 32GB SDHC card, so no worries for me :3

Edited on by 19Robb92

Looking forward to: ZeldaU & Hyrule Warriors

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

AuthorMessage

Tsuchinoko

139. Posted:

@19Robb92 See, I feel like I messed up now. I've just been using the SD card that came with my 3DS, and its only 2GB. Is there any way to transfer data from SD Card to another SD card? I want a huge card now...I just had to delete a few of my demos since I'm running low on space.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842

AuthorMessage

RR529

140. Posted:

19Robb92 wrote:

Is there a known date for when Nintendo will announce what retail games will be available for download on the eShop along with New Super Mario Bros. 2?

I'd love to see Thearythm Final Fantasy as a downloadable retail game.

Nintendo has never given any indication that anything else will be released alongside NSMB2.

The only things we know for certain, are that NSMB2 will be the first, and then Paper Mario and Luigi's Mansion will be following suit when they're released.

Although I'm sure it's possible, no plans have been announced (or even mentioned) by Nintendo or 3rd parties to give currently released games digital releases. It might happen eventually (and I think it probably will), but not any time soon.

Currently Playing:

Salvo Saga (AND)