3DS eShop Forum

Topic: Upcoming 3DS Downloads

Showing 1,001 to 1,020 of 1,020

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

1,001. Posted:

ClassicSonicFan wrote:

Also, to all those impatient with Nintendo about SMB3, I sent them a letter asking about the game. I expect a response soon.

Well, it's obviously coming very soon based on the fact you can add it to your Wish list on the eShop, and the most obvious likelihood is it will be released during that "Week of Mario" which begins Nov. 28th.

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage

Blue_Dread

1,002. Posted:

ClassicSonicFan wrote:

Also, to all those impatient with Nintendo about SMB3, I sent them a letter asking about the game. I expect a response soon

pfffffff....HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!
You expect Nintendo to answer you're letter informatively?!?! Noooo! They don't help at all. I sent them like twenty letters ever since they announced the game to come out in August. You expect an answer from them NOW?!?!
Sorry if I offended you but you have to understand how incredibly USELESS their answers can be. Here, let me show you what I got as an answer from one of the many letters I sent them:

Nintendo wrote:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Nintendo. As a fellow fan of Super Mario Bros. 3, I can appreciate your interest in learning more about this game's availability in the Nintendo eShop. At this time, I can confirm that this game has been announced for release in the Nintendo 3DS eShop. However, we do not have any additional information to share at this time regarding its release date. As such, I do not have an answer to your question.

I like to play Nintendo games (for a living :P)
I support Wii U.
I love my brother.
I like Mario, Zelda, Metroid, Kirby, and Donkey Kong.

AuthorMessage

slidecage

1,003. Posted:

one game so far for the 28th

super hang on

slidecage

AuthorMessage

brianvgplayer

1,004. Posted:

Space Harrier was announced for the 28th too. sega 3d classics dates

Edited on by brianvgplayer

brianvgplayer

AuthorMessage

slidecage

1,005. Posted:

brianvgplayer wrote:

Space Harrier was announced for the 28th too. sega 3d classics dates

Race to the line and HeathCliff Spot On will be the other 2 games for the 28th

still waiting for Grinsia but with no new info since aug i say we never get it

slidecage

AuthorMessage

SammyOfMobius

1,006. Posted:

This week's highlights are Super Mario 3D World, Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, and Mario Party: Island Tour, plus the Mega Man sale! Click on the link below to see all the downloads we are getting today.
http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20131121005709/en/Ninte...
I think SMB3 will come out next week on Thanksgiving if I had to make an estimated guess. I'm also excited that 3D Sonic 1 will arrive in 2 weeks! :D

Edited on by SammyOfMobius

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

AuthorMessage

SammyOfMobius

1,007. Posted:

Conellossus wrote:

ClassicSonicFan wrote:

Also, to all those impatient with Nintendo about SMB3, I sent them a letter asking about the game. I expect a response soon

pfffffff....HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!
You expect Nintendo to answer you're letter informatively?!?! Noooo! They don't help at all. I sent them like twenty letters ever since they announced the game to come out in August. You expect an answer from them NOW?!?!
Sorry if I offended you but you have to understand how incredibly USELESS their answers can be. Here, let me show you what I got as an answer from one of the many letters I sent them:

Nintendo wrote:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Nintendo. As a fellow fan of Super Mario Bros. 3, I can appreciate your interest in learning more about this game's availability in the Nintendo eShop. At this time, I can confirm that this game has been announced for release in the Nintendo 3DS eShop. However, we do not have any additional information to share at this time regarding its release date. As such, I do not have an answer to your question.

They pretty much gave me the same response, except they told me to buy the Wii Virtual Console version, which I already have! I just want it on my 3DS for crying out loud!

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

1,008. Posted:

ClassicSonicFan wrote:

I think SMB3 will come out next week on Thanksgiving if I had to make an estimated guess.

That's my estimated guess as well. I'm interested in what your exact guess would be though.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage

Swiket

1,009. Posted:

Are people really being enticed by these eShop sales? The Mega Man games are only $1.50 off of a $5 game. I mean, you're obviously saving money, but it seems like almost nothing.

No offense, but if you're really scrounging for that extra $1.50 then you're probably not in a position to be buying video games.

Edited on by Swiket

I had fun once and it was awful.

3DS Friend Code: 4828-4964-0323

AuthorMessage

arronishere

1,010. Posted:

Swiket wrote:

Are people really being enticed by these eShop sales? The Mega Man games are only $1.50 off of a $5 game. I mean, you're obviously saving money, but it seems like almost nothing.

No offense, but if you're really scrounging for that extra $1.50 then you're probably not in a position to be buying video games.

What I do is have a big watch list and I will get maybe an eshop/virtual console game a month or if I have nothing else to currently play, if one of those games goes on sale I will just buy it without waiting. If the UK got the Zelda sale I would of bought Zelda 1&2 righty away as it stands I will wait.

The sales also work as advertising for people not aware of the games being available or don't know what to buy.

Edited on by arronishere

arronishere

3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

AuthorMessage

arronishere

1,011. Posted:

Another sale in the US the UK isn't getting this time it's Mario. :(

arronishere

AuthorMessage

Blue_Dread

1,012. Posted:

arronishere wrote:

Another sale in the US the UK isn't getting this time it's Mario. :(

Can't wait to see what the Mario sale will be.

I like to play Nintendo games (for a living :P)
I support Wii U.
I love my brother.
I like Mario, Zelda, Metroid, Kirby, and Donkey Kong.

AuthorMessage

SuperMalleo

1,013. Posted:

I bought every Mario VC game on the eShop. That money was really worth it.

Plumber extraordinaire at your service.
配管工の非凡なあなたのサービスで。
Rebooted YouTube Channel (Under Contruction) | Miiverse | deviantART | Hatena | The Malleogerry (Still needs some updating)

3DS Friend Code: 2809-8065-2098 | Nintendo Network ID: MarioOtaku350

AuthorMessage

slidecage

1,014. Posted:

anyone know what next week will be (its the final week right)

slidecage

AuthorMessage

MortalKombat2007

1,015. Posted:

slidecage wrote:

anyone know what next week will be (its the final week right)

Donkey Kong according to Nintendo's site.

MortalKombat2007

AuthorMessage

Romeo

1,016. Posted:

man... i wish WayForward would just announce the release date for Shantae and the Pirate's Curse already..
it's supposed to get released this month, right?

really looking forward to this game

Edited on by Romeo

Romeo

AuthorMessage

slidecage

1,017. Posted:

waited and waited and then waited some more for Grinsia..... video is out and it looks awful. Print is way too small....unless its 5 bucks i buy it. I heard its going to be 9.99 to 19.99 and should be out either dec 12 or 19

EDIT May be out today. On nintendo webpage it still says FALL 2013 BUT now its listed between games that hit NOV 28 to DEC 12

Hopefully today and hopefully under 6

DOUBLE EDIT well not today and one person i talked to today made me laugh if true... THIS IS GOING TO BE A FULL RELEASE GAME at 29.99
sorry but if that is true i just but it for my kindle for 8

Edited on by slidecage

slidecage

AuthorMessage

Romeo

1,018. Posted:

Romeo wrote:

man... i wish WayForward would just announce the release date for Shantae and the Pirate's Curse already..
it's supposed to get released this month, right?

really looking forward to this game

sry, but bump ^^

i know it was supposed to come out this winter, but are we talking december or early 2014?

Romeo

AuthorMessage

arronishere

1,019. Posted:

UK download sale! The Guild titles are on sale, I'm gonna pick up Attack Of The Friday Monster and Liberation Maiden.

Also is Crimson Shroud any good for luke warm RPG fans? I love some RPG like Pokemon and Fire Emblem but others like Final Fantasy don't do much for me.

arronishere

AuthorMessage

Magikarp3

1,020. Posted:

arronishere wrote:

UK download sale! The Guild titles are on sale, I'm gonna pick up Attack Of The Friday Monster and Liberation Maiden.

Also is Crimson Shroud any good for luke warm RPG fans? I love some RPG like Pokemon and Fire Emblem but others like Final Fantasy don't do much for me.

Crimson Shroud is very high fantasy, it's all about the game world and planning out your battles. It's heavy on the text but it doesn't drag too long, it'll take you about 10 or so hours.

Also yay Guild sales! I might get Starship Damrey to complete the collection, although it's a shame that most people don't think it's scary :/

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245