3DS eShop Forum

Topic: Upcoming 3DS Downloads

Showing 101 to 120 of 1,020

AuthorMessage

RetroGBHippie92

101. Posted:

When is Cave Story+ coming to the eshop? They've confirmed it for us here in NZ and Australia, but they haven't given a release date, Boy Nicalis has already pissed me off once, they better not do it again. By pissing me off I mean they never released the DSiware version like they promised they would, however it never came and Cave story 3D didn't get a proper release here either, it only came to a online retailer and it it was an import, plus we can't get it here any more.
Believe me, they promised the DSiware version, it was even mentioned in the ONM Aus Edition.

My Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB
Currently Playing: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity (3DS) The Denpa Men 2: Beyond The Waves (eShop)
My Backloggery
3DS FC: 2320 6151 3634
Email me at scottharding2005@yahoo.com.au] if you want to join my 3DS buddy list :)

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6151-3634 | Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB

AuthorMessage

CommanderAudio

102. Posted:

@RteroGBHippie92 Nicalis are just money hogs. (Which explains the cancelation of La-Mulana and the infinite number of Cave Story ports), so I 'm suprised we haven't seen any trace of it yet. Maybe they'll comfirm a release date soon

Fire is more fun with friends, kids!
Formerly known as PikminMonster
Choose Your Own Adventure!
3DS FC:4554-0106-9407
Let me know if you add me, but PLEASE DON'T send me spam in Swapnote/Letter Box, or M-Rated Status Messages or Swapnotes.

AuthorMessage

RR529

103. Posted:

I'm actually looking forward to Cave Story+, but I've never played any version of the game before. Hope it's released soon.

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Tank Hero (AND)

AuthorMessage

Tsuchinoko

104. Posted:

@PikminMonster La-Mulana wasn't cancelled. It's still being shopped around for a publisher. I think it already has one for EU.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842Playing:極限脱出 9時間9人9の扉ファイアーエムブレム覚醒 (Fire Emblem Kakusei), Monster Hunter 4, 二ノ国漆黒の魔道士(Ni No Kuni), 妖怪ウォッチ(Yokai Watch)

AuthorMessage

EvilLucario

105. Posted:

Well, Mutant Mudds 2 will be out in 2013, and will have bosses in them. So there, that's an upcoming game there. :)

Also, I hope Unchained Blades comes later this July. :|

Games I'm getting: None

Favorite Games: Super Metroid (SNES) / Mother 2 (Super Famicom) / Pokémon LeafGreen (GBA) / RuneScape (PC)
Playing: Pokémon X / Y (3DS) / Super Mario 3D World (Wii U)

Nothing interesting happens.
DESTROY THEM ALL!!
RuneScape ID: Evil Lucario

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter: EvilLucario

AuthorMessage

Firejonie

106. Posted:

I'm still waiting for Rovio to release Angry Birds on the eShop. They reconfirmed Angry Birds on the eShop a few months ago after a few months of no information about it . But now nothing has been said since, I hope it has not been canned. It would be a great game for the eShop and portable play on the 3DS.

Firejonie

AuthorMessage

RR529

107. Posted:

I'm just eagerly awaiting Cave Story+, NightSky, and Unchained Blades. Also like the look of Family Tennis 3D, I just hope it turns out good.

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Tank Hero (AND)

AuthorMessage

SmashYoshi123

108. Posted:

Here's What's Coming Out Next Week
July 12th -Kirby's Pinball Land (GB)
July 12th- The Sword of Hope II (GB)
July 12th- Johnny Kung Fu
July 12th- Sweet Memories Blackjack
July 12th- Ace Mathitician
July 12th- Candle Route

Edited on by SmashYoshi123

I can't wait for Smash Bros for 3DS.

AuthorMessage

RR529

109. Posted:

MrBabySpencer wrote:

Here's What's Coming Out Next Week
July 12th -Kirby's Pinball Land (GB)
July 12th- The Sword of Hope II (GB)
July 12th- Johnny Kung Fu
July 12th- Sweet Memories Blackjack
July 12th- Ace Mathitician

So, it looks like we're getting 2 "3DSware" games next week as well (I believe the Blackjack one is "3DSware" anyhow).

Johnny Kung Fu is made by UFO, so it'll probably be bad, and the Blackjack game got bad reviews (already released in EU), so it looks like next week will have cruddy "3DSware".

I've heard that Kirby's Pinball Land is good, and I have hopes for Sword of Hope II, so next week could still end up good.

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Tank Hero (AND)

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

110. Posted:

Ace Mathician, ohhh yeah!

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

111. Posted:

Holy crud. 2 3DSware and VC games in one week!? Nintendo's finally learning. Next week is going to be awesome.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

RetroGBHippie92

112. Posted:

Does anyone know whats coming out in PAL regions next week? where do you guys get your info? We got a Demo for Mutant Mudds, update for swapnote and Castlevania: The Adventure on VC, not much of a week for us, I think we might be getting some more Game Gear games soon, but I don't know when those are out, i'm holding out for Defenders of Oasis on GG, which was announced ages ago.

My Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB
Currently Playing: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity (3DS) The Denpa Men 2: Beyond The Waves (eShop)
My Backloggery
3DS FC: 2320 6151 3634
Email me at scottharding2005@yahoo.com.au] if you want to join my 3DS buddy list :)

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6151-3634 | Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB

AuthorMessage

RR529

113. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Holy crud. 2 3DSware and VC games in one week!? Nintendo's finally learning. Next week is going to be awesome.

And two weeks in a row, at that! Well, if MrBabySpencer's list for next week is correct.

We got two of each this week as well (plus 3DS demo, two DSiware, Wii VC, and WiiWare).

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Tank Hero (AND)

AuthorMessage

Tsuchinoko

114. Posted:

I haven't been on here since the new update.

Next week is an odd one in Japan. On the 11th we get Arc Style 野球(Yakkyuu - Baseball) 3D!
On the 14th we get that Pocket Monster Pro App thing. I haven't bothered to try and translate it, or look much into it. All I know is that it will be the most expensive item on the Japanese e-shop by far.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842Playing:極限脱出 9時間9人9の扉ファイアーエムブレム覚醒 (Fire Emblem Kakusei), Monster Hunter 4, 二ノ国漆黒の魔道士(Ni No Kuni), 妖怪ウォッチ(Yokai Watch)

AuthorMessage

RR529

115. Posted:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Next week is an odd one in Japan. On the 11th we get Arc Style 野球(Yakkyuu - Baseball) 3D!
On the 14th we get that Pocket Monster Pro App thing. I haven't bothered to try and translate it, or look much into it. All I know is that it will be the most expensive item on the Japanese e-shop by far.

I'm surprisingly enjoying Arc System Works' latest game to hit the US (Family Tennis 3D), so I hope that Baseball game you mentioned makes it over one day.

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Tank Hero (AND)

AuthorMessage

Drawdler

116. Posted:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

The Pro App is basically going to be a database. IMO, it's way too expensive.

"In the beginning, the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." -Douglas Adams

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | (Currently Inactive) Backloggery | Disney Infinity Fans | Ghostroaster | Nintendo Friends

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

AuthorMessage

Tsuchinoko

117. Posted:

@Nibelilt Doesn't the e-shop already have a free database? I downloaded it to check it out for a few minutes, then promptly deleted it. It didn't seem like anything special then. What's different about this one? For that price I can get like, 2 Game Gear games (at 300 yen each), a Game Boy game (400yen), and an NES/Famicom game (500yen). The price is just crazy for what looks like just an app. Even that Pocket Monsters AR shooter is only 300yen.

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

118. Posted:

The Free one only has Pokemon from Black and White, and you have to unlock them. The Pro has Pokemon from all Generations and you full access to them all from the start.

Kachou on!

3DS Friend Code: 4296-4029-9396 | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

AuthorMessage

CommanderAudio

119. Posted:

How much is it in Euro (Pokedex 3D Pro)

Fire is more fun with friends, kids!
Formerly known as PikminMonster
Choose Your Own Adventure!
3DS FC:4554-0106-9407
Let me know if you add me, but PLEASE DON'T send me spam in Swapnote/Letter Box, or M-Rated Status Messages or Swapnotes.

AuthorMessage

Tsuchinoko

120. Posted:

@PikminMonster The yen and Euro are kinda close, unlike the dollar now, haha. 1500 yen is about 15 Euro.

Is having a database of Pokemon when you get a PokeDex in the actual game itself worth the price?

EDIT: You know what, I thought about it. And I know I'm not a Pokemon fan, but still, that really expensive!
I mean, for my own situation, I love Monster Hunter, and if there was a full on, really detailed monster list, with videos and size info from all the monsters through the series...I mean, I'd buy it for maybe 300...400...maybe 500 yen, but 1500?
Yikes...

Edited on by Tsuchinoko