3DS eShop Forum

Topic: 3DS eShop Recommendations thread

Showing 981 to 1,000 of 1,226

AuthorMessage

oninowon

981. Posted:

SmaMan wrote:

So... knowing that, and possibly more if you should ask, which one should I get? Or should I just put this $30 towards something else altogether?

I don't think you should dismiss EO IV just on account of having to map manually. I've heard from a few people who also felt that mapping would diminish their enjoyment of the game only to enjoy the game once they played the full version.

oninowon

AuthorMessage

KeybladeMaster

982. Posted:

Hello I'm new here! I have $30 to spend on my eShop and I was wondering what games you would recommend? I'm currently thinking of getting SteamWorld Dig, Crashmo, Cave Story, HarmoKnight, Shantae, Shantae Risky's Revenge, Gunman Clive, and Denpa Men 1 or 2. I'm also open to other suggestions as long as they aren't games I can also get on the Wii U eShop.

KeybladeMaster

AuthorMessage

unrandomsam

983. Posted:

Kokuga is the best game on the eshop so far. (Was a retail release in Japan as well - If you like the genre you should get it - Grev are the last one left who get the genre properly.)

Shantae (GBC) is really good especially for its price. Wouldn't bother with the DSiware one (I wish I didn't it is far too short and easy).

Gunman Clive is a no brainer for its price.

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”

AuthorMessage

8BitSamurai

984. Posted:

KeybladeMaster wrote:

Hello I'm new here! I have $30 to spend on my eShop and I was wondering what games you would recommend? I'm currently thinking of getting SteamWorld Dig, Crashmo, Cave Story, HarmoKnight, Shantae, Shantae Risky's Revenge, Gunman Clive, and Denpa Men 1 or 2. I'm also open to other suggestions as long as they aren't games I can also get on the Wii U eShop.

VVVVVV. The music alone is worth it.

Best YT show here!
Sony '06 - Still the best E3 ever.
Currently playing: Phantasy Star II, No More Heroes, Persona 2: IS, Ys 1
Recently beat: Final Fight, Spec Ops TL, King of Dragons
Favorite games: Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy VII, Symphony of the Night, Dragon Quest VIII, Tales of the Abyss

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai

AuthorMessage

Ralizah

985. Posted:

oninowon wrote:

RR529 wrote:

After saving up for a couple of months, I finally have some money to spend on eShop.

Today I've already bought The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons, and I have around $14 left, so I have enough for two games. I will definitely get Shantae next, but I'm unsure about what's next.

It's either going to be Kirby's Dreamland 2 or Picross e, and I want to know how many blocks Pe is. I only have a couple thousand blocks left, and if Pe guzzles them (lets say 800 or more), I'll probably opt for Kirby instead (since VC games don't take up much space).

Don't bother with Picross e. I found it quite borinf due to the low challenge level.

Only if you're good at Picross. I suck at Picross, so the challenge level is perfect for me.

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552
NNID: Michael418
PSN: Ralizah

AuthorMessage

Ralizah

986. Posted:

KeybladeMaster wrote:

SteamWorld Dig, Shantae, Risky's Revenge, Mighty Switch Force...

Have you played the GB version of Donkey Kong? If not, GET IT. It's a long and polished platformer and one of the best games on the original GB. Also, Oracle of Ages/Oracles of Season are both awesome as well.

If push comes to shove, get the original Shantae over Risky's Revenge. It's longer, more challenging, and a good deal cheaper, to boot.

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552
NNID: Michael418
PSN: Ralizah

AuthorMessage

KeybladeMaster

987. Posted:

Ralizah wrote:

KeybladeMaster wrote:

SteamWorld Dig, Shantae, Risky's Revenge, Mighty Switch Force...

Have you played the GB version of Donkey Kong? If not, GET IT. It's a long and polished platformer and one of the best games on the original GB. Also, Oracle of Ages/Oracles of Season are both awesome as well.

If push comes to shove, get the original Shantae over Risky's Revenge. It's longer, more challenging, and a good deal cheaper, to boot.

Thank you for your advice. I got Shantae, SteamWorld and Pushmo and have a little over $7 remaining. I'm so far loving all of them! I already have those games minus the Donkey Kong GB version, though I do have the Ambassador version.

Now I gotta figure what to do with the remainder. I might just get some DLC for Awakening with it. Thanks so much to you and everyone else who recommended games!

Edited on by KeybladeMaster

KeybladeMaster

AuthorMessage

3DSAllDay

988. Posted:

I have $5 left on eshop and I don't know what to get.

3DS Friend code- 5455-9467-1956.

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

989. Posted:

3DSAllDay wrote:

Thank you for helping us out by telling us what you do have, or what kind of games you like.

So I'll just suggest Tennis for Gameboy.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

990. Posted:

Bike rider DX is awesome, take advantage of the sale!

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
The graveyard | Reviewer at eshop gurus | Owner and reviewer at Droid gurus | Public chat | Forums

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

3DSAllDay

991. Posted:

@Klimbatize No problem ;D. The rest of this thread shall now be dedicated toward a flame war against Klimbatize and also just kidding!!! I am sorry for not including a list of games I own because at the time I was too lazy to type them all out. I am not interested in any VC games because I own most on the Wii.
I currently own Mutant Mudds, DenpaMen, Gunman Clive, Pushmo, NightSky, Mighty Switch Force, SteamWorld Dig, and Bit Trip Saga.

AuthorMessage

Karakato

992. Posted:

@3DSAllDay to answer your previous question I'll list some of the good eshop games, For $5 you can nab either:
Aura Aura Climber ($2)
Rising Board 3D ($2)
Bike Rider DX ($3) on sale
Super Little Acorns 3D Turbo ($4) on sale
ATV Wild Ride ($5) on sale
Shantae ($5)
or you can wait next week for AiRace Spe3D which will sell for $5

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Deviant Art Profile
Tumblr Page
My Backlog

The Rest is Silence.

AuthorMessage

SammyOfMobius

993. Posted:

Klimbatize wrote:

3DSAllDay wrote:

Thank you for helping us out by telling us what you do have, or what kind of games you like.

You're kidding, right?

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

AuthorMessage

Red_XIII

994. Posted:

Steamworld Dig, Urban Trial Freestyle or Attack of the Friday Monsters???

Red_XIII

AuthorMessage

Birdman

995. Posted:

ClassicSonicFan wrote:

Klimbatize wrote:

3DSAllDay wrote:

You're kidding, right?

For the amount of times recommendation requests have come up like that, I could feel the sarcasm oozing out of that post. Yes, @Kimbatize is (hopefully) joking around a bit.

Edited on by Birdman

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

AuthorMessage

3DSAllDay

996. Posted:

Red_XIII wrote:

Steamworld Dig, Urban Trial Freestyle or Attack of the Friday Monsters???

Go with Steamworld Dig. You will not regret it :D. Currently I am stuck between choosing Shantae and Summer Carnival '92.

AuthorMessage

3DSAllDay

997. Posted:

I got Summer Carnival '92 based on the flip of a coin :D

AuthorMessage

Tony_T

998. Posted:

ya cant go wrong with wario land 3

Tony_T

3DS Friend Code: 4399-0325-3513

AuthorMessage

Red_XIII

999. Posted:

3DSAllDay wrote:

I got Summer Carnival '92 based on the flip of a coin :D

Bad coin!!! Shantae is way better...

Red_XIII

AuthorMessage

3DSAllDay

1,000. Posted:

@Red_XIII Well not really since I kind of already own Shantae (Risky's Revenge) but the next time I buy a eshop card I will likely be getting Wario Land 2,3, and Shantae.