3DS eShop Forum

Topic: 3DS eShop Recommendations thread

Showing 921 to 940 of 1,314

AuthorMessage
RR529

RR529

921. Posted:

Metroidlink wrote:

Any decent jrpg for $10?

Crimson Shroud is $8, and The DENPA Men: They Came by Wave is $10, and are a couple of the best RPGs on the service.

There are quite a few cheaper ones as well, such as The Sword of Hope II, Defenders of Oasis, Legend of the River King, PicDun 2, and Shining Force: the Sword of Hajya (SRPG). So you could get a couple of these, instead of one big one.

Avatar: No (Samurai Warriors)

Reading: Bleach, Ikkitosen, Kyokai no Rinne

Watching: Dragon Ball Super, DBZ Kai, Kyokai no Rinne, Michiko & Hatchin, SAO II

AuthorMessage
Metroidlink

Metroidlink

922. Posted:

I have chrimson shroud and I dislike denpamen and denpamen 2

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

AuthorMessage
Happy_Mask

Happy_Mask

923. Posted:

Is the VC option on the bottom menu putting a search with no results up for anyone else?

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage
Doge

Doge

924. Posted:

Final Fantasy

I actually am a Shiba

Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

AuthorMessage
Doge

Doge

925. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

Metroidlink wrote:

Any decent jrpg for $10?

Crimson Shroud is $8, and The DENPA Men: They Came by Wave is $10, and are a couple of the best RPGs on the service.

There are quite a few cheaper ones as well, such as The Sword of Hope II, Defenders of Oasis, Legend of the River King, PicDun 2, and Shining Force: the Sword of Hajya (SRPG). So you could get a couple of these, instead of one big one.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sword of hope 2 it if baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

I actually am a Shiba

Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

AuthorMessage
Metroidlink

Metroidlink

926. Posted:

Gansano wrote:

Final Fantasy

There are no FF games...

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

AuthorMessage
RR529

RR529

927. Posted:

Gansano wrote:

RR529 wrote:

Metroidlink wrote:

Any decent jrpg for $10?

Crimson Shroud is $8, and The DENPA Men: They Came by Wave is $10, and are a couple of the best RPGs on the service.

There are quite a few cheaper ones as well, such as The Sword of Hope II, Defenders of Oasis, Legend of the River King, PicDun 2, and Shining Force: the Sword of Hajya (SRPG). So you could get a couple of these, instead of one big one.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sword of hope 2 it if baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

Actually, tSoHII is one of my favorite VC games (even NL gave it an 8/10, in their review)

To each their own, I suppose.

Avatar: No (Samurai Warriors)

Reading: Bleach, Ikkitosen, Kyokai no Rinne

Watching: Dragon Ball Super, DBZ Kai, Kyokai no Rinne, Michiko & Hatchin, SAO II

AuthorMessage
3DSAllDay

3DSAllDay

928. Posted:

Does anyone know if I should get Fractured Souls?

3DS Friend code- 5455-9467-1956.

AuthorMessage
yojo

yojo

929. Posted:

Got the 30 bucks in credit and wondering what else I should get with the 17.25 I have left. I'm not interested in getting anymore VC games, and I already have Gunman Clive, Cave Story 3D, and Pushmo.

HYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
-Link, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
"Every five years they (Nintendo) just fly Miyamoto to a sunny pastier and let him frolic for six weeks and he comes back with the next great idea."

AuthorMessage
3DSAllDay

3DSAllDay

930. Posted:

yojo wrote:

Got the 30 bucks in credit and wondering what else I should get with the 17.25 I have left. I'm not interested in getting anymore VC games, and I already have Gunman Clive, Cave Story 3D, and Pushmo.

Do you have Mighty Switch Force, The Denpa Men, Mutant Mudds, or NightSky? because I can easily recommend all of them other than Mutant Mudds since that game is mostly for the hardcore crowd. Bit Trip Saga is also great for only $14.99.

3DS Friend code- 5455-9467-1956.

AuthorMessage
smatilofy

smatilofy

931. Posted:

I have gotten the $30 free promotion from nintendo, and I want to know which game to get.. Should I get animal crossing, luigi's mansion, one of the mario games, Layton, art academy,or should I wait for phoenix wright/zero escape?

I have 5 physical game, mostly role-playing game ( Except for Dead or Alive Dimensions). I have bought 3d pinball, liberation maiden, mighty switch force, and art of balance. I do plan to get resident evil revelation as a physical game. I also own 4 Layton stories and need the fifth one.

smatilofy

AuthorMessage
Skip_Bayless

Skip_Bayless

932. Posted:

smatilofy wrote:

I have gotten the $30 free promotion from nintendo, and I want to know which game to get.. Should I get animal crossing, luigi's mansion, one of the mario games, Layton, art academy,or should I wait for phoenix wright/zero escape?

I have 5 physical game, mostly role-playing game ( Except for Dead or Alive Dimensions). I have bought 3d pinball, liberation maiden, mighty switch force, and art of balance. I do plan to get resident evil revelation as a physical game. I also own 4 Layton stories and need the fifth one.

Both luigis mansion and animal crossing are great games but if you want to get the most content then get animal crossing

I LOVE TIM TEBOW

AuthorMessage
SammyOfMobius

SammyOfMobius

933. Posted:

Super Mario Bros. 2 (USA) or a Sonic game for GG? Please reply soon!

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

AuthorMessage
Freelance

Freelance

934. Posted:

How big is Angler's Club: Ultimate Bass Fishing™ 3D on the Eshop? I'm thinking of getting it as it looks cool and I can't find that game in stores anymore. I don't think I have the space for it though, which is okay since I don't have the funds as well (haha). Has anyone bought this game digitally? Fishing games would be good for digital.

Freelance

AuthorMessage
LordJumpMad

LordJumpMad

935. Posted:

Been wondering if Code of Princess is worth the $20.
As a game, is it really fun?

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Chris720

Chris720

936. Posted:

I'm liking the looks of Alien Chaos 3D, I read the review on Nintendo Life and some other reviews. But I don't really know whether it's worth my moolah. Anyone out there who can recommend this to me? Cheers.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Ralizah

Ralizah

937. Posted:

LordJumpMad wrote:

Been wondering if Code of Princess is worth the $20.
As a game, is it really fun?

Do you enjoy beat'em'ups? Also, do you plan on engaging in multi-player matches.

The game is a blast for multiplayer matches. The single-player campaign is a bit short. There are a lot of characters to choose from and level up.

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552
NNID: Michael418
PSN: Ralizah

Nintendo Network ID: Michael418

AuthorMessage
ramstrong

ramstrong

938. Posted:

Anybody downloading American Mensa Academy that is currently on sale? I did the test and got 161 & 170 for 26/30 and 28/30 respectively. I still prefer Big Brain Academy, though, and I would love for it to go to eShop.

Petit Computer Journal
Old site http://ramstrong.blogspot.com

Let's just call a spade, a spade.

AuthorMessage
SammyOfMobius

SammyOfMobius

939. Posted:

ClassicSonicFan wrote:

Super Mario Bros. 2 (USA) or a Sonic game for GG? Please reply soon!

Changed my wants.
I'm waiting for 3D Sonic the Hedgehog over a GG Sonic game, but I'm currently deciding between Super Mario Bros. 2 or Kirby's Dream Land 2. I'm leaning towards SMB2 which looks better, but I've played it before. Can't decide. Please help!

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

AuthorMessage
Chris720

Chris720

940. Posted:

@ClassicSonicFan I'd personally say SMB2, brilliant game.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter: