3DS eShop Forum

Topic: 3DS eShop Recommendations thread

Showing 921 to 940 of 1,257

AuthorMessage

RR529

921. Posted:

Metroidlink wrote:

Any decent jrpg for $10?

Crimson Shroud is $8, and The DENPA Men: They Came by Wave is $10, and are a couple of the best RPGs on the service.

There are quite a few cheaper ones as well, such as The Sword of Hope II, Defenders of Oasis, Legend of the River King, PicDun 2, and Shining Force: the Sword of Hajya (SRPG). So you could get a couple of these, instead of one big one.

Currently Playing:

Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Summoners War: Sky Arena (AND)
Salvo Saga (AND)

AuthorMessage

Metroidlink

922. Posted:

I have chrimson shroud :) and I dislike denpamen and denpamen 2

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

923. Posted:

Is the VC option on the bottom menu putting a search with no results up for anyone else? :|

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

Doge

924. Posted:

Final Fantasy

I'm Shrek, and that's Dreck, i will never be Dreck because that's not Shrek. There's no one i'd rather be, than SHREK

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

AuthorMessage

Doge

925. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

Metroidlink wrote:

Any decent jrpg for $10?

Crimson Shroud is $8, and The DENPA Men: They Came by Wave is $10, and are a couple of the best RPGs on the service.

There are quite a few cheaper ones as well, such as The Sword of Hope II, Defenders of Oasis, Legend of the River King, PicDun 2, and Shining Force: the Sword of Hajya (SRPG). So you could get a couple of these, instead of one big one.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sword of hope 2 it if baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

I'm Shrek, and that's Dreck, i will never be Dreck because that's not Shrek. There's no one i'd rather be, than SHREK

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

AuthorMessage

Metroidlink

926. Posted:

Gansano wrote:

Final Fantasy

There are no FF games...

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

AuthorMessage

RR529

927. Posted:

Gansano wrote:

RR529 wrote:

Metroidlink wrote:

Any decent jrpg for $10?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sword of hope 2 it if baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

Actually, tSoHII is one of my favorite VC games :P (even NL gave it an 8/10, in their review)

To each their own, I suppose.

Currently Playing:

Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Summoners War: Sky Arena (AND)
Salvo Saga (AND)

AuthorMessage

3DSAllDay

928. Posted:

Does anyone know if I should get Fractured Souls?

3DS Friend code- 5455-9467-1956.

AuthorMessage

yojo

929. Posted:

Got the 30 bucks in credit and wondering what else I should get with the 17.25 I have left. I'm not interested in getting anymore VC games, and I already have Gunman Clive, Cave Story 3D, and Pushmo.

HYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
-Link, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
"Every five years they (Nintendo) just fly Miyamoto to a sunny pastier and let him frolic for six weeks and he comes back with the next great idea."

AuthorMessage

3DSAllDay

930. Posted:

yojo wrote:

Got the 30 bucks in credit and wondering what else I should get with the 17.25 I have left. I'm not interested in getting anymore VC games, and I already have Gunman Clive, Cave Story 3D, and Pushmo.

Do you have Mighty Switch Force, The Denpa Men, Mutant Mudds, or NightSky? because I can easily recommend all of them other than Mutant Mudds since that game is mostly for the hardcore crowd. Bit Trip Saga is also great for only $14.99.

3DS Friend code- 5455-9467-1956.

AuthorMessage

smatilofy

931. Posted:

I have gotten the $30 free promotion from nintendo, and I want to know which game to get.. Should I get animal crossing, luigi's mansion, one of the mario games, Layton, art academy,or should I wait for phoenix wright/zero escape?

I have 5 physical game, mostly role-playing game ( Except for Dead or Alive Dimensions). I have bought 3d pinball, liberation maiden, mighty switch force, and art of balance. I do plan to get resident evil revelation as a physical game. I also own 4 Layton stories and need the fifth one.

smatilofy

AuthorMessage

KingOfTheDogs

932. Posted:

smatilofy wrote:

I have gotten the $30 free promotion from nintendo, and I want to know which game to get.. Should I get animal crossing, luigi's mansion, one of the mario games, Layton, art academy,or should I wait for phoenix wright/zero escape?

I have 5 physical game, mostly role-playing game ( Except for Dead or Alive Dimensions). I have bought 3d pinball, liberation maiden, mighty switch force, and art of balance. I do plan to get resident evil revelation as a physical game. I also own 4 Layton stories and need the fifth one.

Both luigis mansion and animal crossing are great games but if you want to get the most content then get animal crossing

Formerly LabradoodleKing and PugKing, now just KingOfTheDogs.

3DS Friend Code: 3539-9493-5098

AuthorMessage

SammyOfMobius

933. Posted:

Super Mario Bros. 2 (USA) or a Sonic game for GG? Please reply soon!

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

AuthorMessage

Donjwolf

934. Posted:

How big is Angler's Club: Ultimate Bass Fishing™ 3D on the Eshop? I'm thinking of getting it as it looks cool and I can't find that game in stores anymore. I don't think I have the space for it though, which is okay since I don't have the funds as well (haha). Has anyone bought this game digitally? Fishing games would be good for digital.

Donjwolf

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

935. Posted:

Been wondering if Code of Princess is worth the $20.
As a game, is it really fun?

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

Chris720

936. Posted:

I'm liking the looks of Alien Chaos 3D, I read the review on Nintendo Life and some other reviews. But I don't really know whether it's worth my moolah. Anyone out there who can recommend this to me? Cheers.

This thread beats all other threads
My Unfinishedloggery of Games | Google+

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0642-9960 | Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter: Jirachi720

AuthorMessage

Ralizah

937. Posted:

LordJumpMad wrote:

Been wondering if Code of Princess is worth the $20.
As a game, is it really fun?

Do you enjoy beat'em'ups? Also, do you plan on engaging in multi-player matches.

The game is a blast for multiplayer matches. The single-player campaign is a bit short. There are a lot of characters to choose from and level up.

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552
NNID: Michael418
PSN: Ralizah

AuthorMessage

ramstrong

938. Posted:

Anybody downloading American Mensa Academy that is currently on sale? I did the test and got 161 & 170 for 26/30 and 28/30 respectively. I still prefer Big Brain Academy, though, and I would love for it to go to eShop.

Petit Computer Journal
Old site http://ramstrong.blogspot.com

Let's just call a spade, a spade.

3DS Friend Code: 1091-7596-4855

AuthorMessage

SammyOfMobius

939. Posted:

ClassicSonicFan wrote:

Super Mario Bros. 2 (USA) or a Sonic game for GG? Please reply soon!

Changed my wants.
I'm waiting for 3D Sonic the Hedgehog over a GG Sonic game, but I'm currently deciding between Super Mario Bros. 2 or Kirby's Dream Land 2. I'm leaning towards SMB2 which looks better, but I've played it before. Can't decide. Please help!

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

AuthorMessage

Chris720

940. Posted:

@ClassicSonicFan I'd personally say SMB2, brilliant game.

This thread beats all other threads
My Unfinishedloggery of Games | Google+

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0642-9960 | Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter: Jirachi720