3DS eShop Forum

Topic: 3DS eShop Recommendations thread

Showing 881 to 900 of 1,202

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

881. Posted:

@Donjwolf: Yeah I cant give an opinion on Radar Mission cause I never played that one but yeah if it was a CN reward it will probably be a reward again and I would just grab it than if I were you.

My Backlog

Proud owner of a Blue 3DSXL
Proud owner of a Deluxe Wii U
Proud owner of an Xbox 360
Proud owner of a PS4

Currently playing: See my Backlog.

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

RR529

882. Posted:

@Donjwolf, I also give a recommendation to the Sword of Hope II. It's actually one of my favorite 3DS VC releases, and a great steal for the price (especially since it'll last 15-20 hours).

Haven't played the others, though...

Currently Playing:

Red Dead Redemption (360)

Smashatar of the week: Charizard firing it up!

AuthorMessage

Donjwolf

883. Posted:

You guys are making this very hard for me. I can't decide between Sword of Hope II and Columns now. Both sound great, although the RPG does have a much cheaper price. I'd like to have at least one GG game too. Keep note that I -am- getting both games eventually, although once I get one, I can't get the other for a while.

@RR529, the RPG takes up 15-20 hours? I thought it'd be much shorter.

Edited on by Donjwolf

Donjwolf

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

884. Posted:

@Donjwolf in that case I'd recommended Columns first. It'll lat you longer, possibly enough to wait for Sword of Hope ll. which will probably be a memorable one time only play through. Maybe 2.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

885. Posted:

@Donjwolf: Yeah if it came down to these two factors of a GG game and not being to get the other game for awhile I would go with Columns than. It will give you the most replay value while you wait to get enough for Sword of Hope II.

My Backlog

Proud owner of a PS4

AuthorMessage

Donjwolf

886. Posted:

I see. Thank you much for your help. I shall get Columns then.

Edited on by Donjwolf

Donjwolf

AuthorMessage

3DSAllDay

887. Posted:

Should I get Dillon's Rolling Western or Dillon's Rolling Western Last Ranger? Also what is so different about the other game?

3DS Friend code- 5455-9467-1956.

AuthorMessage

Metroidlink

888. Posted:

In my opinion Dillon's rolling western isn't that great of a game.(I only have dillons rolling werstern) DRW wasn't what I thought it would be and try to play it to see if you like it, cause it is a bit expensive (compared to other eshop games) I wouldn't recommend it but you may like it. All I am saying is that it may not be what you think it will be.

Edited on by Metroidlink

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink147

AuthorMessage

3DSAllDay

889. Posted:

Well I have seen gameplay for both but I am wondering if the second game adds that much extra content for only a dollar more than the original.

AuthorMessage

Donjwolf

890. Posted:

Oh man, Columns gets crazy fast at level 7/8. Tetris certainly wasn't this fast at the same level. Still fun though. Just wish the difficulty didn't ramp up so fast. I didn't know you could change the jewels to dice and coloured blocks though. I thought it was just the fruits and the suits. They're all pretty cute.

Edited on by Donjwolf

Donjwolf

AuthorMessage

3DSAllDay

891. Posted:

Never mind. I decided to go with Dillon's Rolling western the last ranger. I already enjoy tower defense games and Zelda games so this should be a good buy.

AuthorMessage

Shadowflash

892. Posted:

I want to get a megaman game from the eshop, but I don't know which one is the best. I can't decide between Megaman 2-5 (I don't want 1 because I've heard it's REALLY difficult.). I'd greatly appreciate it if you guys told me which one I should get. Thanks for your time.

"Can you do that? Can you explode twice?!" -Spike

3DS FC: 1676-3897-8278

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3897-8278 | Twitter: Shadowflash0

AuthorMessage

3DSfan134

893. Posted:

Here are the games I would recommend:AC:NL,RE:R,Sonic The Hedgehog(Game Gear),Mario Kart 7,LM:DM and DKCR3D.

Fred 4 President 2016 :3
Are you human? Yes.
Do you have a Backloggery? Yes. Right here: My Backlog of Grove Street 4 Life
Have any other things? Yes, I have a NNID: BigTechBrother and I also got TBT.
Who cares about Gioku when you have My Little Pony? :P

3DS Friend Code: 1693-0521-5967

AuthorMessage

3DSAllDay

894. Posted:

Shadowflash wrote:

I want to get a megaman game from the eshop, but I don't know which one is the best. I can't decide between Megaman 2-5 (I don't want 1 because I've heard it's REALLY difficult.). I'd greatly appreciate it if you guys told me which one I should get. Thanks for your time.

I highly recommend you to get mega man 2 or mega man 3. If you can only afford 1 of them then get mega man 2.

AuthorMessage

Shadowflash

895. Posted:

WiiAllDay wrote:

Shadowflash wrote:

I highly recommend you to get mega man 2 or mega man 3. If you can only afford 1 of them then get mega man 2.

Thanks a lot man. I greatly appreciate it. Maybe I'll get megaman 3 later on.

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

896. Posted:

@Shadowflash: Yeah Mega Man 2 is a great one to start out with. For alot of people that one is their favorite of the series. Once you have played a Mega Man game and have enjoyed it I suggest going back and trying out the first one as well.

My Backlog

Proud owner of a PS4

AuthorMessage

Shadowflash

897. Posted:

@Tasuki OK, Thanks. I think I will give one a shot later. (My wallet is on the brink of death. So many good games.)

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

898. Posted:

@Shadowflash: Yeah I know what you mean my wallet has been six feet under for some time lol.

My Backlog

Proud owner of a PS4

AuthorMessage

Ralizah

899. Posted:

I was a bit slow to warm up to Mega Man 2, but it has cemented itself as my favorite game in the series and, dare I say, favorite overall game available on he 3DS VC.

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552

AuthorMessage

3DSAllDay

900. Posted:

Ralizah wrote:

I was a bit slow to warm up to Mega Man 2, but it has cemented itself as my favorite game in the series and, dare I say, favorite overall game available on he 3DS VC.

Wow even over Links awakening DX?