3DS eShop Forum

Topic: 3DS eShop Recommendations thread

Showing 821 to 840 of 1,202

AuthorMessage

123123habbo

821. Posted:

Bulby wrote:

I know this a VERY broad question, but I have £9.68 after I had to put on £10 for Color Commando. Any ideas other than Fire Emblem DLC?

RE; Mercenaries 3d Download. Only £8.99.. then you have an awkard amount left ;/ hmm

My independent Teyon reviews site:
http://teyon-reviews.blogspot.co.uk/
3ds friend code: 4596-9631-2676
I play HoR, MK7 and RE;M 3d

AuthorMessage

DarkCoolEdge

822. Posted:

Has anyone downloaded Starship Damrey? A few words about it would be much appreciated.

Currently playing: check my backloggery
Next buys: Mario & Luigi (don't know which one yet) Rayman Legends/Splinter Cell: Blacklist
http://www.backloggery.com/DarkCoolEdge

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5151-4824 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkCoolEdge | Twitter: darkcooledge

AuthorMessage

SuperSah

823. Posted:

I have £15 but not sure what to get. I like the looks of:

Pulbox/Crashmo
Fluidity: Spin Cycle
All Mega Man
Nano Assault EX

I may have forgotten othets, but please do suggest others if you know of more!

Currently playing: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (3DS) - Mario Kart 7 - Colors! 3D

3DS Friend Code: 4425-2273-6142 | Twitter: Erdogan44

AuthorMessage

Ralizah

824. Posted:

SuperSah wrote:

I have £15 but not sure what to get. I like the looks of:

Pulbox/Crashmo
Fluidity: Spin Cycle
All Mega Man
Nano Assault EX

I may have forgotten othets, but please do suggest others if you know of more!

Hard to know what to recommend if we don't know what you already own. I recommend Sakura Samurai, Mighty Switch Force, Mutant Mudds, Link's Awakening, and Shantae: Risky's Revenge (actually a DSiWare title, but well worth downloading).

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552

AuthorMessage

Midnight3DS

825. Posted:

Order Up! would be a great choice.

3DS Friend Code: 5129-0855-7142 ID = Midnight

AC:NL Mayor Jambo, town of Hamneggs

AuthorMessage

rayword45

826. Posted:

Of the choices

Crashmo is fun, and much better then Pushmo, but it's pretty difficult.

Fluidity takes some time to get used to the controls, but it's lots of fun and the lengthiest choice without custom levels.

Nano Assault EX is one of the best games on the eShop. It's immensely superior with the CPP though, and some flaws are a short length (though increased by other modes) and frame drops.

ATTENTION: Help me not get killed over a stolen camera. Please, I need your money. http://igg.me/at/twelveouncecamera/x/3629997

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

AuthorMessage

Ralizah

827. Posted:

Did anyone here buy Nano Assault EX after purchasing the original Nano Assault? If so, is it worth the upgrade?

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552

AuthorMessage

rayword45

828. Posted:

I did.

It was worth it because I payed $3, and this had fixed leaderboards.

ATTENTION: Help me not get killed over a stolen camera. Please, I need your money. http://igg.me/at/twelveouncecamera/x/3629997

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

AuthorMessage

RetroGBHippie92

829. Posted:

Does anyone recommend getting the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity DLC? I already downloaded the free Poke Forest DLC, but apart from that I'm still skeptical about Nintendo DLC, what are your guys' suggestions?

My Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB
Currently Playing: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity (3DS) The Denpa Men 2: Beyond The Waves (eShop)
My Backloggery
3DS FC: 2320 6151 3634
Email me at scottharding2005@yahoo.com.au] if you want to join my 3DS buddy list :)

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6151-3634 | Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB

AuthorMessage

BrittGOAL14

830. Posted:

I have $20.

I have Uno, Colors! 3D, 40-in-1 Explosive Megamix and 3D Game Collection in my wishlist. I'm into all sorts of games, so let me know what the best buy out there is.

Are there any games you can play online? Help me out, I'm not into buying games that suck.

BrittGOAL14

3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | Twitter: BrittanyYoungx

AuthorMessage

BrittGOAL14

831. Posted:

Are there any good skateboard/snowboard games out there? Massive sports fan... ATV Wild Ride, worth it?

BrittGOAL14

3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | Twitter: BrittanyYoungx

AuthorMessage

DefHalan

832. Posted:

I really enjoy Wild Ride

http://dudehugespeaks.tumblr.com/post/44243746261/nickels-dimes-and-quarters
http://www.penny-arcade.com/patv/episode/why-console-specs-dont-matter
http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/200271/Video_Don_Daglow_on_nextgen_transition_traps_and_treasures.php

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

AuthorMessage

DarkCoolEdge

833. Posted:

BrittGOAL14 wrote:

I have $20.

I have Uno, Colors! 3D, 40-in-1 Explosive Megamix and 3D Game Collection in my wishlist. I'm into all sorts of games, so let me know what the best buy out there is.

Are there any games you can play online? Help me out, I'm not into buying games that suck.

Well, Gunman Clive, Crimson Shroud, Fallblox and Pullblox are all great. Mighty Switch Force! is very good too.

Currently playing: check my backloggery
Next buys: Mario & Luigi (don't know which one yet) Rayman Legends/Splinter Cell: Blacklist
http://www.backloggery.com/DarkCoolEdge

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5151-4824 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkCoolEdge | Twitter: darkcooledge

AuthorMessage

RR529

834. Posted:

BrittGOAL14 wrote:

I have $20.

Crimson Shroud - A very atmospheric RPG with a great story & deep combat system. Normally $8, but it's on sale now.

The Denpa Men: They Came by Wave - Quirky JRPG, with classic turn based combat, a vibrant world, and a very lengthy adventure (around 40 hours to do everything). $10.

Liberation Maiden - Fast paced 3D shump, with a rockin' soundtrack, and gorgeous visuals for a download only title. It's only 5 levels long, but it has multiple difficulty levels, is built for high score chasing, and has thirty achievements which unlock items in a gallery. Normally $7, but is now on sale.

Cave Story - A "Metroidvania" style adventure with beautiful spritework, tight & fast paced gameplay, lots to explore, with multiple endings. $10.

Gunman Clive - Charming run n' gun platformer, that pays homage to classics like Mega Man, Super Mario Bros. 2, Bionic Commando, Donkey Kong Country, and more. $2.

VVVVVV - Tough as nails retro styled platformer, with a vibrant color pallet, and 18 extra "player" levels which offer unique and/or crushingly difficult experiences. $8

Zen Pinball 3D/Marvel Pinball 3D - great pinball titles which are great for pick up & play action, with awesome use of 3D, and worldwide online leaderbords. $7 & $8, respectively.

Currently Playing:

Red Dead Redemption (360)

Smashatar of the week: Charizard firing it up!

AuthorMessage

Skitrules

835. Posted:

I have $25 and i am getting the oracle gmaes when they come for $10 is there anything else i should get now or should i wait for better games like the game gear games to release?
give any suggestions and i will tell you if i have because i have gotten a lot of games!

Now for something completely different!
Still got it memorized?
My Skitloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7499-3336

AuthorMessage

RR529

836. Posted:

@Skitrules,

RR529 wrote:

Crimson Shroud - A very atmospheric RPG with a great story & deep combat system. Normally $8, but it's on sale now.

The Denpa Men: They Came by Wave - Quirky JRPG, with classic turn based combat, a vibrant world, and a very lengthy adventure (around 40 hours to do everything). $10.

Liberation Maiden - Fast paced 3D shump, with a rockin' soundtrack, and gorgeous visuals for a download only title. It's only 5 levels long, but it has multiple difficulty levels, is built for high score chasing, and has thirty achievements which unlock items in a gallery. Normally $7, but is now on sale.

Cave Story - A "Metroidvania" style adventure with beautiful spritework, tight & fast paced gameplay, lots to explore, with multiple endings. $10.

Gunman Clive - Charming run n' gun platformer, that pays homage to classics like Mega Man, Super Mario Bros. 2, Bionic Commando, Donkey Kong Country, and more. $2.

VVVVVV - Tough as nails retro styled platformer, with a vibrant color pallet, and 18 extra "player" levels which offer unique and/or crushingly difficult experiences. $8

Zen Pinball 3D/Marvel Pinball 3D - great pinball titles which are great for pick up & play action, with awesome use of 3D, and worldwide online leaderbords. $7 & $8, respectively.

Currently Playing:

Red Dead Redemption (360)

Smashatar of the week: Charizard firing it up!

AuthorMessage

RetroGBHippie92

837. Posted:

@RR529 I like how you've given The Denpa Men and Crimson Shroud credit, I really loved those games, in fact I'd go so as far as to make them a requirement for the average sShop gamer. My only wish is that I wish Nicalis would hurry up with the belated version of Cave Story for the eShop, it's well overdue and I really want to get it. sadface :(

Edited on by RetroGBHippie92

My Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB
Currently Playing: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity (3DS) The Denpa Men 2: Beyond The Waves (eShop)
My Backloggery
3DS FC: 2320 6151 3634
Email me at scottharding2005@yahoo.com.au] if you want to join my 3DS buddy list :)

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6151-3634 | Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB

AuthorMessage

rayword45

838. Posted:

Skitrules wrote:

I have $25 and i am getting the oracle gmaes when they come for $10 is there anything else i should get now or should i wait for better games like the game gear games to release?
give any suggestions and i will tell you if i have because i have gotten a lot of games!

Tell us what you have first :/

Here are some alternative's to RR259's picks

EscapeVektor - A very unique, stylized game overflowing with content and arcade-style gameplay. $10
Nano Assault EX - A great little shooter for $15 with some of the best 3DS graphics out there.
Mighty Switch Force - You got the answer already
Fluidity: Spin Cycle - An interesting physics-based platformer, unlike its predecessor level-based rather then Metroidvania. If you get used to the gyro controls, there's a good 14 hours of gameplay in here. No 3D

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

AuthorMessage

photofool83

839. Posted:

I have played a lot of the Mega Man games but have never beaten any of them. I grew up with the NES and love classic gaming. My biggest weakness on games are final bosses. I always seem to lose my cool and then, unsurprisingly, lose a life. So Mega Man as a series has always been more of a challenge for me than say classic Mario or Sonic. But I would love to be able to say that I've beaten at least one of the games. I am aware that most people consider 2 and 3 to be the greatest but besides those, which one would you recommend? Oh, and I'm looking to play on the 3DS.

Some of my favorite games:
Ghost Trick, StarFox 64, WarioLand: Shake It, Kid Icarus, The Legendary Starfy, Endless Ocean: Blue World, Zelda: Minish Cap, Pokemon Snap, Diamond Trust of London, Gyromite, Katamari Damacy, EarthBound, Mario Kart 7, and Sonic Generations(PS3).

AuthorMessage

Jollykarp

840. Posted:

@photofool83 If you're looking to finish a Mega Man game, I actually find the first to be the easiest because it has some fantastic weapons. Megaman 2's weapons were a little hit-and-miss, but 3's were pretty decent. Stage wise, the first seems to be the easiest as well since they're somewhat shorter than the next few games, and the bosses die easily to their weaknesses. I'm currently working my way through Mega Man 4 right now, and some of the bosses in that game are brutal :(

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo
Interested in games as art?

"This is the best gift I can give to you right now. A gift without form called "memory". I don't have any money. I can't buy you anything with form. Even so, even without a form, a memory will last forever! I believe that it will."

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245