3DS eShop Forum

Topic: 3DS eShop Recommendations thread

Showing 781 to 800 of 1,202

AuthorMessage

rosebud

781. Posted:

Art of Balance: I did play the demo before posting, If I didn't like what I heard about the other 4 then this is the one I would have bought, sounds like the puzzles and replay value justify the price.
Crimson Shroud: I like turn based RPG's and it does seem interesting. Plus I've been meaning to try a Level 5 game at some point.

So I'm narrowing it down to Crimson Shourd and AoB Touch. Which one should I go with?

I'd say if you want something relaxing and fairly "quick play", go with AoB Touch. I played it for about 10 hours and completed everything. If you want a really deep RPG experience, go with Crimson Shroud. As I see it, you can't go wrong with either one.

My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

rayword45

782. Posted:

If you have $17, by all means go with both.

Other then that, just choose based on genre.

ATTENTION: Help me not get killed over a stolen camera. Please, I need your money. http://igg.me/at/twelveouncecamera/x/3629997

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

AuthorMessage

slidecage

783. Posted:

Order up..

worth the 5? how long is it for those who played it

slidecage

AuthorMessage

rayword45

784. Posted:

Totally worth it. Best cooking sim ever made.

The campaign is only 5 hours or so though.

ATTENTION: Help me not get killed over a stolen camera. Please, I need your money. http://igg.me/at/twelveouncecamera/x/3629997

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

AuthorMessage

DarkCoolEdge

785. Posted:

ShinRPGGamer wrote:

So to sum up what I've been told and from my own research.

Liberation Maiden: Good but short. I am interested in it enough though to consider it at a later date
PDR: Complete crap, play face raider instead.
SS:AotS: Sounds like people found it to be underwheming, so i'll give it a pass.
Art of Balance: I did play the demo before posting, If I didn't like what I heard about the other 4 then this is the one I would have bought, sounds like the puzzles and replay value justify the price.
Crimson Shroud: I like turn based RPG's and it does seem interesting. Plus I've been meaning to try a Level 5 game at some point.

So I'm narrowing it down to Crimson Shourd and AoB Touch. Which one should I go with?

I think Crimson Shroud is a better game. I'd go for it first.
By the way, it was not developed by level-5, they edited and published.

Currently playing: check my backloggery
Next buys: Mario & Luigi (don't know which one yet) Rayman Legends/Splinter Cell: Blacklist
http://www.backloggery.com/DarkCoolEdge

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5151-4824 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkCoolEdge | Twitter: darkcooledge

AuthorMessage

CrimsonFire

786. Posted:

Now that i bought a $20 card last week i need recommendations on what to buy.
I have

Mighty Switch Force
Bomb Monkey
Pushmo
3D Classics Kid Icarus

I have thinking about, Crashmo,HarmoKnight, Dillion either one of the 2. So what can you reccomend for me

Edited on by CrimsonFire

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
Bring Digimon 3DS Game to Europe and America
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage

DefHalan

787. Posted:

CrimsonFire13 wrote:

I have

Mighty Switch Force
Bomb Monkey
Pushmo
3D Classics Kid Icarus

I have thinking about, Crashmo,HarmoKnight, Dillion either one of the 2. So what can you reccomend for me

Out of those I only have Crashmo but it is amazing

http://dudehugespeaks.tumblr.com/post/44243746261/nickels-dimes-and-quarters
http://www.penny-arcade.com/patv/episode/why-console-specs-dont-matter
http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/200271/Video_Don_Daglow_on_nextgen_transition_traps_and_treasures.php

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

AuthorMessage

Birdman

788. Posted:

@CrimsonFire13 - I can't really say whether or not you should get it asap, but considering that TLR only adds more things to do on top of everything in the original one, it'd be better to start with DRW first.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

AuthorMessage

rosebud

789. Posted:

EscapeVektor is on sale for $4.99 and it seems as though no one is playing it. I think it's pretty fun though.

My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

DarkCoolEdge

790. Posted:

CrimsonFire13 wrote:

I have

Mighty Switch Force
Bomb Monkey
Pushmo
3D Classics Kid Icarus

If you enjoyed Pushmo, Crashmo is a must. If you like 2D platformers VVVVVV is great but short and a bit pricey.
If you like rpgs you shouldn't miss Crimson Shroud. It is a great and unique game.

Currently playing: check my backloggery
Next buys: Mario & Luigi (don't know which one yet) Rayman Legends/Splinter Cell: Blacklist
http://www.backloggery.com/DarkCoolEdge

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5151-4824 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkCoolEdge | Twitter: darkcooledge

AuthorMessage

Ralizah

791. Posted:

EscapeVektor is one of the best games on the eshop. Totally worth the money, especially at this reduced price.

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

792. Posted:

I don't have escapevecktor but im not sure if I really want it or not.

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
The graveyard | Reviewer at eshop gurus | Owner and reviewer at Droid gurus | Public chat | Forums

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

Sjoerd

793. Posted:

@undead_terror
I'm loving EscapeVektor, great artsyle, great music and really good for some quick gaming on the go. Really worth it!

3DS Friendcode: 2234-7361-0146
NNID: Soddard

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7361-0146 | Nintendo Network ID: Soddard

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

794. Posted:

I noticed Attack of the Friday Monsters is the most liked of the new Guild 02 titles. Why is that? I haven't even seen any gameplay.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Jollykarp

795. Posted:

@Retro I can't really speak for anyone else, but it seems very story based and quirky. I adore the 70's Japan setting, as well as the keen detail put into the backgrounds and monster designs. It's just the one game of the set which I have the highest expectations for.

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo
Interested in games as art?

"This is the best gift I can give to you right now. A gift without form called "memory". I don't have any money. I can't buy you anything with form. Even so, even without a form, a memory will last forever! I believe that it will."

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

796. Posted:

Did anyone buy and enjoy witch and hero, I took a look at it and it looks like it is fun.

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
The graveyard | Reviewer at eshop gurus | Owner and reviewer at Droid gurus | Public chat | Forums

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

CrimsonFire

797. Posted:

Can anyone tell me what

Liberation Maiden and Crimson Shroud are about and generally how long the game takes to complete.
I want to get these games while they are still on sale.

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage

Jollykarp

798. Posted:

@CrimsonFire Liberation Maiden's a shooter with mechanics similar to Kid Icarus Uprising, where you use the stylus to target and shoot things. There are five 10-20 minute long missions and three difficulty levels, so you'll be finished with it in 2 hours. The game is quite intense though; it doesn't pad out the experience at all.

Crimson Shroud is a fantasy visual novel with a really cool RPG style battle system. The story is a little hard to get around unless you like reading, but it's certainly very unique and creative. It'll take you around 6 hours to complete depending on how good you are with the battle system, and an extra 6 to go through New Game + and unlock the second ending.

My recommendation: Get both! Especially with the discount!

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo
Interested in games as art?

"This is the best gift I can give to you right now. A gift without form called "memory". I don't have any money. I can't buy you anything with form. Even so, even without a form, a memory will last forever! I believe that it will."

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

AuthorMessage

RR529

799. Posted:

Magikarp wrote:

@CrimsonFire Liberation Maiden's a shooter with mechanics similar to Kid Icarus Uprising, where you use the stylus to target and shoot things. There are five 10-20 minute long missions and three difficulty levels, so you'll be finished with it in 2 hours. The game is quite intense though; it doesn't pad out the experience at all.

Crimson Shroud is a fantasy visual novel with a really cool RPG style battle system. The story is a little hard to get around unless you like reading, but it's certainly very unique and creative. It'll take you around 6 hours to complete depending on how good you are with the battle system, and an extra 6 to go through New Game + and unlock the second ending.

My recommendation: Get both! Especially with the discount!

Pretty much this, although I think it's also important to note the 30 achievements you can unlock in Liberation Maiden, which can give it some real legs (and since they unlock artwork, character bios, ect., it makes you want to earn them).

Currently Playing:

Red Dead Redemption (360)

Smashatar of the week: Charizard firing it up!

AuthorMessage

CrimsonFire

800. Posted:

You know what, I will definitely get Liberation Maiden and will think about Crimson Shroud(It even has Crimson part of my username).

Thanks Sir Karp and Mr. RR529

Edited on by CrimsonFire

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
CUCUMBERS