3DS eShop Forum

Topic: 3DS eShop Recommendations thread

Showing 761 to 780 of 1,202

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

761. Posted:

So I got a little over $19 and wanted to know what should I get.
Atv wild ride
bloody vampire
nano assault ex
kersploosh
or should I wait for a bit for better games to come out.

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
The graveyard | Reviewer at eshop gurus | Owner and reviewer at Droid gurus | Public chat | Forums

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

Ralizah

762. Posted:

Mega Man 3 is awesome. Definitely my favorite of the old school games, and by far the one I played most as a child.

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552

AuthorMessage

rayword45

763. Posted:

undead_terror wrote:

Atv wild ride
bloody vampire
nano assault ex
kersploosh

Nano Assault EX is beast for $15. Haven't tried the other 3 though. Other recommendations would be EscapeVektor, X-Scape and Art of Balance: Touch. I'm just guessing on what you might not have.

ATTENTION: Help me not get killed over a stolen camera. Please, I need your money. http://igg.me/at/twelveouncecamera/x/3629997

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

AuthorMessage

RR529

764. Posted:

undead_terror wrote:

Atv wild ride
bloody vampire
nano assault ex
kersploosh

I've enjoyed Kersploosh!, and believe it's well worth the $2.99, but I haven't played the other games, so I can't compare.

Currently Playing:

Red Dead Redemption (360)

Smashatar of the week: Charizard firing it up!

AuthorMessage

WaluigiBag

765. Posted:

I HIGHLY recommend ATV Wild Ride 3D!

It is VERY FUN! It is only $7.99 (for a $40 Nintendo 3DS experience). It has excellent controls, race courses, tricks, and presentation. It has online play (silky smooth connection). If you like racing games, please buy it! Also, Renegade Kid is a fantastic developer! :D

Edited on by WaluigiBag

WaluigiBag

Nintendo Network ID: WaluigiBag

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

766. Posted:

From a gameplay perspective, is Gunman Clive worth $2?

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407

AuthorMessage

RR529

767. Posted:

GamecubeMan wrote:

From a gameplay perspective, is Gunman Clive worth $2?

Yes, especially if you like Mega Man. The bosses are so fun that I sometimes boot it up just to fight them, lol.

Currently Playing:

AuthorMessage

BenAV

768. Posted:

WaluigiBag wrote:

Also, Renegade Kid is a fantastic developer!

I'm yet to play a single game that suggests that this is true. :P

Nintendo Pocket Football Club - Club Name: Teikoku | Club ID: EF002F9BC

3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

769. Posted:

I love Mega Man's gameplay :O Thanks for the recciomendation. @RR529

What, @BenAV you didnt find Muttant Mudds to be a good game?

Gamecubeloggery

AuthorMessage

Karakato

770. Posted:

undead_terror wrote:

Atv wild ride
bloody vampire
nano assault ex
kersploosh

Get Nano Assault if you haven't played the retail original, especially if you have a CPP, that game is begging to be played with it. Definitely one of my fave eshop games. If you are willing to add more funds, I'd say that Bloddy Vampire is a decent little Metroidvania. Just don't expect any spectacular visuals though, the game looks basically like a doujin game.

As for the other two you mentioned, I haven't played them but Wild Ride has great online MP and Kersploosh is a relatively short game that can be beaten under an hour but there is a bunch of incentives to replay each stage.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Deviant Art Profile
Tumblr Page
My Backlog

The Rest is Silence.

AuthorMessage

BenAV

771. Posted:

GamecubeMan wrote:

What, @BenAV you didnt find Muttant Mudds to be a good game?

I played it for about an hour or so, got a bit bored and haven't felt any motivation to return to it since.
I don't think it's a bad game, just pretty average.

Edited on by BenAV

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

772. Posted:

The music was awesome really gave off a retro vibe. However, the lack of boss fights would be my only complaint about the game. Other than that, when you get to level 3-1 and beyond the game gets more engaging and challenging. Also the game makes you backtrack to reach the more difficult levels. :3
@BenAV

Gamecubeloggery

AuthorMessage

BenAV

773. Posted:

Meh, I just found it boring and I have too many other things to play so I'll probably never get around to it again. :P

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

774. Posted:

Im still not sure but im looking more at nano assault then the rest, thanks guys. (too bad I don't have a cpp)

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
The graveyard | Reviewer at eshop gurus | Owner and reviewer at Droid gurus | Public chat | Forums

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

ShinRPGGamer

775. Posted:

So I'm considering getting a game at the Eshop and here's what I've narrowed it down to.

Liberation Maiden
Sakura Samurai
Pokemon Dream Radar
Crimson Shroud
Art of Balance Touch

Which of these 5 should I go with?

Formerly known as the artist Gmls719

1st Champion of the NLife Bowl.
Team: GmlsDragoonersUnited

Wii FC: 4905 5217 4099 5072
3DSFC: 3582 - 8742 - 0524

AuthorMessage

rayword45

776. Posted:

ShinRPGGamer wrote:

So I'm considering getting a game at the Eshop and here's what I've narrowed it down to.

Liberation Maiden
Sakura Samurai
Pokemon Dream Radar
Crimson Shroud
Art of Balance Touch

1. One of the games I only tried rather then purchase. It was decent but the controls felt strange (likely something you'll just get used to like other DS shooters) and from what I hear it's very short.
2. I would recommend this when it's on sale. Hard to do so at regular price. It's fun but repetitive, oftentimes ugly (especially character models) and overall just seems to lack something
3. This is just Face Raiders with abilities to help you out in Pkmn B/W2.
4. Again, haven't played, but it won the forums award for best eShop game.
5. I loved this game. It was totally addicting with relaxing music and sleek graphics, and it lasted me quite a while with a decent-sized campaign and then Endurance mode/Achievements.

Now I'm stealing from RR259

1. Art of Balance: Touch
2. Sakura Samurai

Don't own, based on reviews, friends opinions and quick tries

1. Crimson Shroud
2. Liberation Maiden
3. Get the hell out of here with the dream radar bullcorn burnt whatever I can buy a lunch for $3 first

Edited on by rayword45

ATTENTION: Help me not get killed over a stolen camera. Please, I need your money. http://igg.me/at/twelveouncecamera/x/3629997

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

AuthorMessage

RR529

777. Posted:

ShinRPGGamer wrote:

Liberation Maiden
Sakura Samurai
Pokemon Dream Radar
Crimson Shroud
Art of Balance Touch

1. Great game! It has awesome style, the shooting action is very crazy (in a good way), and the theme song is very catchy. It's a bit short (only 5 levels), but it's designed for high score chasing, & has 30 achievements to unlock.

2. I found it to be very fun. It has a charm about it, IMO. The main game will only last you a few hours at most, but it also has 30, 50, & 100 enemy "thug challenges", it has a new game+, and you can dedicate steps to bring your zen garden to life.

3. Pretty much a side app to B2/W2.

4. It's a great game (my personal favorite eShop title). It has an engaging story, it has a charm (it literally plays like an old fasioned table top RPG), has an in depth battle system, and has a new game +. It has turn based battles.

5. I'm not much of a puzzle guy, but I'll admit that this is one well made game. Great graphics, keeps it's formula constantly fresh, and has a great amount of content.

Crimson Shroud (highest priority)
Liberation Maiden l
Sakura Samurai l
Art of Balance l
Pokémon DR (Least priority)

Currently Playing:

AuthorMessage

BenAV

778. Posted:

ShinRPGGamer wrote:

Liberation Maiden
Sakura Samurai
Pokemon Dream Radar
Crimson Shroud
Art of Balance Touch

Definitely Crimson Shroud... that's the only one on the list that's an absolute must own.
Liberation Maiden, Sakura Samurai and Art of Balance are all alright, but none of them outstanding.
Pokemon Dream Radar is completely terrible as far as being a game goes... it's only real purpose is for Pokemon owners to get a few free Pokemon and items.

AuthorMessage

DarkCoolEdge

779. Posted:

ShinRPGGamer wrote:

Liberation Maiden
Sakura Samurai
Pokemon Dream Radar
Crimson Shroud
Art of Balance Touch

I haven't played Liberation Maiden nor Dream Radar but from what I've heard, they both are too short.

Crimson Shroud it's a great game if you like turn-based rpg's. Plus, you'll have to play it twice to see the true ending which makes quite long for a dlc. It took me 20+ hours.

Art of Balance is a good game and if you like you can spend a lot of time with the secondary modes. The problem for me is that it has some almost impossible puzzles because of strange physics.

Art of the Sword is not bad but is certainly not what I expected. Of these three should be the last to get.

Currently playing: check my backloggery
Next buys: Mario & Luigi (don't know which one yet) Rayman Legends/Splinter Cell: Blacklist
http://www.backloggery.com/DarkCoolEdge

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5151-4824 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkCoolEdge | Twitter: darkcooledge

AuthorMessage

ShinRPGGamer

780. Posted:

So to sum up what I've been told and from my own research.

Liberation Maiden: Good but short. I am interested in it enough though to consider it at a later date
PDR: Complete crap, play face raider instead.
SS:AotS: Sounds like people found it to be underwheming, so i'll give it a pass.
Art of Balance: I did play the demo before posting, If I didn't like what I heard about the other 4 then this is the one I would have bought, sounds like the puzzles and replay value justify the price.
Crimson Shroud: I like turn based RPG's and it does seem interesting. Plus I've been meaning to try a Level 5 game at some point.

So I'm narrowing it down to Crimson Shourd and AoB Touch. Which one should I go with?

Edited on by ShinRPGGamer

Formerly known as the artist Gmls719

1st Champion of the NLife Bowl.
Team: GmlsDragoonersUnited

Wii FC: 4905 5217 4099 5072
3DSFC: 3582 - 8742 - 0524