AuthorMessage

therick112

601. Posted:

Metroid II

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7214-8228

AuthorMessage

RR529

602. Posted:

@True_Hero: Denpa Men!!! I love NightSky, but Denpa Men has loads more to do than any other "3DSWare" game.

@Ideal_Hero: I'd go for Metroid II. It's one of the best games on the 3DS VC. I can't give opinions on the NSMB2 DLC though, as I don't have the game.

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Tank Hero (AND)

AuthorMessage

RetroGBHippie92

603. Posted:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

im searching for a nice game with online leaderboards.
i do not want these games:
-birdmania
-liberation maiden
-pinball games

is there any cool shmup maybe?
no dsiware games either

Dude there's nothing wrong with Marvel Pinball, I prefer using the Angle No.7 and there is multiple camera angles from which to choose from. There is definitely online leaderboards and what I love about this game is that it will automatically notify you on the Touch screen if you've beaten somebody elses highscore while playing. You can also find out what people on your friends list scores are and where they are. @Tech_101 is actually No.1 on the Fantasic Four pinball table at the moment and i've got him on my friends list.
Defintely a good choice out of both Marvel and Zen Pinball titles, plus they're both made by the same dev, so you can choose you what Marvel or just the Zen Tables, depending on which game you buy. Also bonus reason, get Marvel Pinball because they should both be the same price at the moment, Marvel is usually more expensive of the two, but is has more entertainment value.

My Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB
Currently Playing: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity (3DS) The Denpa Men 2: Beyond The Waves (eShop)
My Backloggery
3DS FC: 2320 6151 3634
Email me at scottharding2005@yahoo.com.au] if you want to join my 3DS buddy list :)

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6151-3634 | Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB

AuthorMessage

Gioku

604. Posted:

I've got $21.03 to spend on the eShop. What should I get?
(I already have Colors! 3D, 3D Classics Kirby's Adventure, and SMB)

(I also want to get one NSMB2 DLC pack, so which one is the best?)

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

RR529

605. Posted:

@Gioku, Denpa Men, Link's Awakening DX, & the Sword of Hope II.

All top tier eShop games, & you'll get at least around 60 hrs total playtime altogether (at least 30 from Denpa Men, 15 from LADX, & 15 from tSoHII).

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Tank Hero (AND)

AuthorMessage

Gioku

606. Posted:

Are there any really good games for $1.99/$2.99?

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

RR529

607. Posted:

^The only $1.99 games I've played are DSiWare. I know you said you weren't interested in DSiWare, but I'll mention them just in case.

• 10 Second Run - Amazing! Tight controls with a very hard difficulty (50 levels, with 10 more unlockable). The graphics are simple, but I think that helps it look good even on the 3DS.
  • iSpot Japan - Great (certainly better than the 6/10 NL gave it)! for only $1.99, you get a little over 160 levels across 3 difficulties. after beating a level, you get to look at the image in the gallery, with interesting info about the location, as well as a simple map that shows where it's at. "Spot the difference" type games aren't the most exciting, true, but this game does what it does, very well (also, I don't know if it's because it's held book style, but the images still look great on 3DS).
  • Paul's Shooting Adventure - Great! It's nothing revolutionary, but it is a fun & quirky little shump, that serves it's purpose for $1.99. It has 6 or 7 levels, with 3 difficulty settings, and it keeps your high score.

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Tank Hero (AND)

AuthorMessage

Gioku

608. Posted:

@RR529: I think you're confusing me with someone else; I've got no problems with DSiWare.

Also, is Photo Dojo any good? I'm thinking about that one.

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

RR529

609. Posted:

Personally, I haven't played Photo Dojo.

Also, as for iSpot Japan, it DOESN'T have 160 levels. It has 150 (sorry I got that mixed up before. 50 levels per difficulty level (easy, medium, and hard).

Besides the 3 I mentioned, I also have:

• Anonymous Notes Chapter One - It's also $1.99, but I found it really boring. It's a RPG, so it is long, but it's the most repetitive game I've ever played. They reuse the same 10 or so enemies, one (very easy) boss, and one theme throughout the entire game (I got so bored of it, that I haven't finished it).
  • Escape Trick: the Secret of Rock City Prison - This one's a bit more expensive ($4.99, I believe?). I got it because Nintendo Power recommended it. It's a pretty decent point & click, text, escape game. Although, the final couple of levels had time limits, which were really annoying, IMO.
  • Art Style: PictoBits - Not sure how much it costs (got it through CN). I personally didn't care for it, but I'm not a puzzle guy, so that's probably it (although the classic Nintendo theme throughout was cool). Others say it's amazing though, so if you like puzzlers, I guess it's worth a look.
  • Four Swords Anniversary - Love it! It was free for awhile, now it's off eShop.

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Tank Hero (AND)

AuthorMessage

weirdo

610. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

You should definitely get SpeedX 3D, for $2,99, it's truly amazing!

weirdo

AuthorMessage

RR529

611. Posted:

IGN's November eShop roundup is in.

Get It:

• Crashmo
  • Pokédex 3D Pro
  • Zelda II: the Adventure of Link

Consider It:

• Aero Porter
  • Pac Man
  • 2 Fast 4 Gnomz

Don't Get:

• Johnny Hotshot
  • Dress to Play: Cute Witches

Not Mentioned:

• 3D Mahjongg
  • Monster Shooter

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Tank Hero (AND)

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

612. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

speedx3d is like 3,99 i think. i like it. very cool for small bursts. later levels get really hard and it has endless modes

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

Noob_The_Third

613. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

Bird Mania 3D.

8 Bit Forward

AuthorMessage

rayword45

614. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

Bird Mania and SpeedX both suck IMO.

If you don't mind DSiWare, try Escapee GO, Aura- climber, or save up till you got $8 and get X-Scape

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

AuthorMessage

Skitrules

615. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

One the eshop there isnt but there are lots of good games on the dsiware service

Now for something completely different!
Still got it memorized?
My Skitloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7499-3336

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

616. Posted:

Okay I been on the fence on Dillions Rolling Western ever since it was released.
I thought it looked pretty good when I first saw the trailer but it didnt get the best reviews.....

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407

AuthorMessage

rayword45

617. Posted:

I personally love it, but it's a mixed opinion (as much as Zelda II)
It gets pretty repetitive after a while, but that's to be expected of a Tower Defense, and the concept is really fresh with a lot of content packed in.
If you're a lefty, stay away. This game should've had CPP support for both lefties and dual-analog.

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

AuthorMessage

Skitrules

618. Posted:

@gamecubeman i thought Dillons Rolling Western was pretty fun and im a lefty theonly thing is it starts getting really difficult and repepitive at around mission 6.

Now for something completely different!
Still got it memorized?
My Skitloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7499-3336

AuthorMessage

Birdman

619. Posted:

Skitrules wrote:

The only thing is it starts getting really difficult and repepitive at around mission 6.

Really? I thought that was one of the better features of the game. You know, the long, repetitive sections. It sounds weird, I know, but knowing that you're on a timer you can't see in gathering materials, and trying to strategize for the upcoming night raids, and then the omnipresent "Oh crap! I'm doomed!" feeling created this unique (at least to me, I don't play strategy games a lot so I'm not sure if that feeling's exclusive to DRW) mood unlike anything else I've ever felt in a game for such sustained periods of time. I thought that was really good about it.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

AuthorMessage

RainbowCrasher

620. Posted:

I have 10 euros so should I get denpa men and a 2 euro game or Twinbee and Dot runner/Aero Porter. Any suggestions for the 2 euro game???

"Tis a lie! Thy backside is whole and ungobbled, thou ungrateful whelp!"