481. Posted:

what game should i get for 4$ ?

Temp Intern at Nintendo Treehouse!

AuthorMessage

rayword45

482. Posted:

TheRainbowDash wrote:

ATM, your best bet is to get 2 DSiware. Haven't tried Outdoors Unleashed, however.

In order of recommendation:

Escapee GO
Aura-Aura Climber
Pop Island: Paperfield
Ace Mathician
99Seconds
10-Second Run

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

AuthorMessage

RR529

483. Posted:

TheRainbowDash wrote:

If you don't mind the subject matter, Outdoors Unleashed: Africa 3D is fun rail shooter.

If that's not for you, than I suggest either:

• LoZ: Link's Awakening DX
  • Metroid II: Return of Samus
  • the Sword of Hope II

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Tank Hero (AND)

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

484. Posted:

2 questions.
Should I get the Zeldas(non Ambassodor) on the eShop?
Should I get Fractured Souls?

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Jahir

485. Posted:

Yeah, definitely get those 2 Zelda games. I'd recommend you to use a litle help of the internet (or a Nintendo Power magazine) for the first one, because sometimes it can get a little overwhelming for the size of the overworld and the lack of a map. But once you get into it it's a very nice experience.

Jahir

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9585-5314 | Nintendo Network ID: JahirBGoode

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

486. Posted:

DX and whatever the other one was? I meant I already have TLoZ and Zelda II.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Reala

487. Posted:

3Dash wrote:

DX and whatever the other one was? I meant I already have TLoZ and Zelda II.

The only other one I can think of that isn't an ambassador game was 4 swords, but that was a limited time thing and seems to have been removed.

there's nothing that's certain... of that you can be certain

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

488. Posted:

@3Dash: If you haven't already played Link's Awakening than I high suggest it especially if you are a fan of the ALttP. It is one of the best Zelda games around. Not to sure what other Zelda you are talking about getting since to my knowledge there are only 3 Zelda games on the 3DS VC and you said you have the other two.

As for Fractured Souls cant really say on that one since I haven't played that one.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

489. Posted:

Ok. I'm trying to pick up more Zelda games, I'll have to get it sometime. Thanks.
@Reala Maybe I was thinking of OoT, which I'll also have to get eventually.

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

AuthorMessage

Jahir

490. Posted:

@3Dash: Oops. Well, you should get Link's Awakening then :D

Jahir

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9585-5314 | Nintendo Network ID: JahirBGoode

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

491. Posted:

@Jahir ok. Thanks.

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

AuthorMessage

RR529

492. Posted:

Yeah, definately get LADX.

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Tank Hero (AND)

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

493. Posted:

Get Fractured Soul now or wait for Denpa Men and get that? I got some enjoyment out of the demo, but idk... How's fractured soul?

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

RR529

494. Posted:

^I'm personally more interested in Denpa Men, but I'd wait for a review if I were you.

I'm positive it's going to be good, though :P

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Tank Hero (AND)

AuthorMessage

Zeldalover

495. Posted:

Hey guys!

I am new to 3ds (bought my system 2 months ago) and I just registered to this site.
Recently, I purchased some eShop games and don't know if some of the titles I got are worth the money.
I will be grateful if someone can recommend me good games (that I don't have in my purchase list above).

From Best to Worse (based on experience):

1. Link's Awakening DX - This is a game I first played in 2001 on my GBC and it has a special place in my heart. My 2nd Zelda after 'Ocarina of Time'. I've been told that this is the best eShop download available. 10/10.
2. Donkey Kong '94 - a GameBoy masterpiece! Revisited on the 3DS. 10/10.
3. Shantae: Risky's Revenge - Am playing this now! A bit overpriced at $12 (should be $8). Already rushing to give it a 8.5/10.
4. Pushmo (Pullblox) - Haven't played much of it, but it seems to be quite innovative. IGN lists it as the 3DS killer app! Possible 9/10.
5. Colors! 3D - This is something I can get back to from time to time. 8/10.
6. 3D Classics: Kirby's Adventure - Never played a Kirby game before and wondered what it's like. Stunningly beautiful 8-bit generation graphics! 7.5/10.
7. Aura-Aura Climber - Had just 2 Euros in my account. 7.5/10.

I feel little regret for the last 2 purchases. Maybe, I should've gotten 'VVVVVV' instead.

Too bad there aren't any GBA games (like those Ambassador treats) on the eShop.

Edited on by Zeldalover

Zeldalover

AuthorMessage

Karakato

496. Posted:

@Zeldalover
You can never go wrong with Picross, there are even two versions out on the eshop Mario's Picross (VC) and Picross e (3DSware). Personally, I'd go with the former since it has more puzzles as I've heard and it's cheaper.
Wario Land is a must for any 3DS owner, Even today it stands the test of time by gameplay and level design.
Lastly, if you want a great fast paced game that showcases the 3DS' 3D effect, try out Mighty Switch force if you're into speedrunning.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Deviant Art Profile
Tumblr Page
My Backlog

The Rest is Silence.

AuthorMessage

RR529

497. Posted:

@Zeldalover, great choices! If you're looking for future purchases:

• VVVVVV - Really challenging, but it never feels cheap, due to the numerous checkpoints. In addition to the main game, there are 18 "player" levels, ensuring lots of playtime.
  • Mighty Switch Force! - Made by the people behind Shantae: RR, it's a beautifully crafted & fun title, if a tad short.
  • the Sword of Hope II - one of the best VC games out there. It's good old fashioned RPG goodness.
  • Metroid II - Another brilliant VC game. Great for both Metroid veterans & newcomers alike.
  • Sakura Samurai - This game just screams awesomeness. Very strategic combat, that's very rewarding, villages to visit with some mini games to test your sword skills, and the bosses are to die for, mwa ha ha ha!
  • Family Tennis 3D - It's a solid arcade style tennis game, oozing with charm.
  • Mutant Mudds - it may not be quite as fantastic as MSF!, or VVVVVV (IMO), but it's still a very fun platformer worth a DL.
  • the Denpa Men: They Came by Wave - Releasing this Thursday, it's shaping up to be one of the finest eShop titles out there. There's currently a demo, so you can try it for yourself.
  • Cave Story + - Releasing next week, Cave Story has always been praised for it's quality, and if you haven't played it before, there's no better place to jump on than this new & improved release!

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Tank Hero (AND)

AuthorMessage

Skitrules

498. Posted:

I'm getting money on my account and i was thinking which titles i should get my choices are:
The Denpa Men because this game looked like a fun rpg and maybe worth my time
there was also Fractured Soul which seemed like a game i would like
but i don't know what to choose and i can't choose both because i only have $21
Also feel free to reccomend any other games to go with those that were released recently

Now for something completely different!
Still got it memorized?
My Skitloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7499-3336

AuthorMessage

RR529

499. Posted:

^ I'd recommend Denpa Men, and get Sword of Hope II with it.
Lot's of RPG goodness!

Have you tried the Denpa Men demo? You can carry over your progress.

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Tank Hero (AND)

AuthorMessage

Skitrules

500. Posted:

I haven't had time to try the demo but it looked pretty good but kinda kiddish so i wasn't sure
also i already have Sword of Hope II and that is a great game.

Now for something completely different!
Still got it memorized?
My Skitloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7499-3336