3DS eShop Forum

Topic: 3DS eShop Recommendations thread

Showing 421 to 440 of 1,245

AuthorMessage

BenAV

421. Posted:

@rayword45
1. Dillon's Rolling Western is really fun, but it's quite expensive so I'd probably go for it after you've got a lot of the other really good games in the eShop
2. Zen/Marvel are really fun and have a ton of replay value. Unless you're a big Marvel fan, go for Zen out of the two.
3. SpeedThru is pretty fun too, but it also doesn't take very long to get through all the levels. Probably my least recommended out of the three but still totally worth getting in my opinion.
4. Can't speak for Bomb Monkey, but I'm pretty sure there's much better options
5. If you don't have them:

• Mighty Switch Force! is awesome
  • Pullblox/Pushmo is a really good quality games with lots of replay value and is very easy to just pick up and play for a while
  • VVVVVV and Mutant Mudds are both really solid platformers, but Mighty Switch Force is better than them both for a lower price in my opinion (I know a lot of people will disagree)

Nintendo Pocket Football Club - Club Name: True Teikoku | Club ID: 9697C6E03

3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV

AuthorMessage

rayword45

422. Posted:

Going for Zen it seems, thanks guys. Still very interested in DRW/SpeedThru

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

AuthorMessage

Marakuto

423. Posted:

I've got a £15 pre-paid eShop card (I live in the UK btw), now I've decided to spend it on Colours 3D firstly. Now I want to buy 3 more games which consist of a 3DS Ware & two Virtual Console games. Which ones are best in money wise to spend and enjoy the most?

Edited on by Marakuto

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals will pay you to keep their stolen goods safe.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

AuthorMessage

RR529

424. Posted:

Marakuto wrote:

I've got a £15 pre-paid eShop card (I live in the UK btw), now I've decided to spend it on Colours 3D firstly. Now I want to buy 3 more games which consist of a 3DS Ware & two Virtual Console games. Which ones are best in money wise to spend and enjoy the most?

As for the VC games, get Metroid II & the Sword of Hope II. They're two of the three best games currently on VC (the other being Link's Awakening DX. I would suggest that, but it's more expensive, so you might not be able to get another VC game to go with it).

As for "3DSWare", what we have here in the States is different enough from the selection you have, that I'm not sure what to recommend you (Colors! 3D is a great grab, BTW).

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Picross e2 (3DS eShop)

AuthorMessage

Marakuto

425. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

Marakuto wrote:

[/div]

As for the VC games, get Metroid II & the Sword of Hope II. They're two of the three best games currently on VC (the other being Link's Awakening DX. I would suggest that, but it's more expensive, so you might not be able to get another VC game to go with it).

As for "3DSWare", what we have here in the States is different enough from the selection you have, that I'm not sure what to recommend you (Colors! 3D is a great grab, BTW).

I've started playing them right now, you have brought me in the right direction of choice! I am enjoying playing these classic games right now and I thank you for the suggestion too. :D

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals will pay you to keep their stolen goods safe.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

AuthorMessage

Nestalgic

426. Posted:

I was thinking about Dragon Quest Wars after reading the review: http://www.nintendolife.com/reviews/2009/09/dragon_quest_wars...

Have any of you played it? Is it worth it? Has something come out over the last few years that's better in the same strategy genre?

Edited on by Nestalgic

Missing my NES games...

AuthorMessage

HandheldGuru97

427. Posted:

Nestalgic wrote:

I was thinking about Dragon Quest Wars after reading the review: http://www.nintendolife.com/reviews/2009/09/dragon_quest_wars...

Have any of you played it? Is it worth it? Has something come out over the last few years that's better in the same strategy genre?

Get it if you have Wi-FI to play it online don't if you well don't I got bored of it quickly because I wasn't able play online when I got it on my DSi, but now I might just have to move it to my 3DS.

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handhelds..(Tiger Game.com not included in either category!!!)
The 3DS XL is amazing. Much games... ^_^
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/HandheldGuru97

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

AuthorMessage

Jay3DS

428. Posted:

The only ever Zelda game I've played was on the NES and I liked it.

What's the best one available from the eshop? What Zelda games are available? Thanks.

Jay3DS

AuthorMessage

RR529

429. Posted:

Well, there are only two Zelda games on the eSnop as of right now, and since you already played the original, that leaves Link's Awakening DX.

LADX is the best VC game on eShop, so I'm willing to bet you'll like it :)

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Picross e2 (3DS eShop)

AuthorMessage

Raiko

430. Posted:

Link's Awakening is my favourite of the Zelda series. It has quite an unusual story for the series and a great ending.

Raiko

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

431. Posted:

@Raiko all I'm gonna say is super Mario bros 2.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

rayword45

432. Posted:

Jay3DS wrote:

The only ever Zelda game I've played was on the NES and I liked it.

What's the best one available from the eshop? What Zelda games are available? Thanks.

Do you have Four Swords for DSiWare? It's a shame they didn't put it up for pay and instead chose to altogether remove it, as it's a great multi experience (but a crappy single-player one)

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

AuthorMessage

SirSmugleaf

433. Posted:

Hey guys. I am going on holiday (to America!) in a couple of weeks so I am thinking about stocking up on new eshop games. I currently have:
-Pushmo/Pullblox
-Dillon's Rolling Western
-VVVVVV
-Bird Mania 3D
-Zen Pinball 3D
-Mighty Switch Force
-Mutant Mudds
-Art of Balance TOUCH
Are there any other games I really should have? (Please note also that some games I may not be able to get because they havnt been released in EU/AU yet)
Thanks!

Edited on by SirSmugleaf

Currently playing: Rhythm Heaven, Minecraft (XBLA), Pokemon B/W 2, Halo 4, The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave, Fallblox, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (GCN)

Will be playing soon: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Cave Story +, Wii U: NSMBU, Nintendo Land, (And lots more!)

AuthorMessage

BenAV

434. Posted:

@BayCraig100 Looking through my eShop games, you probably already have all the ones that I'm likely to recommend... besides maybe acouple of 3D Classics.

AuthorMessage

MikeDanger

435. Posted:

It's obvious you're missing Sakura Samurai.

Fan of: Shin Megami Tensei/ (Classic) Mega Man/ Pokemon/ Batman Arkham/ Metal Gear Solid/Peanuts/ DBZ/ Regular Show/ Power Rangers/The Walking Dead/ Invincible/ Detective Comics/ Secret Six/ Immortal Iron Fist/ Lobo/ Green Lantern
Colors 3D: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=41347

AuthorMessage

SirSmugleaf

436. Posted:

BenAV wrote:

@BayCraig100 Looking through my eShop games, you probably already have all the ones that I'm likely to recommend... besides maybe acouple of 3D Classics.

Oh, because I have all 3D classics except Urban Champion, which I don't need! :)

Currently playing: Rhythm Heaven, Minecraft (XBLA), Pokemon B/W 2, Halo 4, The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave, Fallblox, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (GCN)

Will be playing soon: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Cave Story +, Wii U: NSMBU, Nintendo Land, (And lots more!)

AuthorMessage

SirSmugleaf

437. Posted:

MikeDanger1 wrote:

It's obvious you're missing Sakura Samurai.

...Which isn't out in EU/AU, which is a huge bummer. Looks good.

AuthorMessage

JohnPhilipSousa

438. Posted:

http://bit.ly/Ncc1JI
Click here. It's a link that say's when Sakura Samurai comes out.

JohnPhilipSousa

3DS Friend Code: 3909-7508-7026 | Nintendo Network ID: JohnPhilipSousa

AuthorMessage

BenAV

439. Posted:

Haha yeah, I wouldn't really be recommending Urban Champion.
I think you've pretty much got all the good ones then.

Speed X, Samurai Sword Destiny, 3D Solitaire and Let's Golf 3D can all be a bit of fun but probably not worth the purchase (besides possibly Speed X).
Stay away from Planet Crashers, Pyramids and Fun! Fun! Minigolf TOUCH!

The only other one I quite enjoyed that you didn't mention is Freakyforms... could be worth it if you want a bit of fun, that's if it's still in the eShop (not sure when it's being removed).

AuthorMessage

SirSmugleaf

440. Posted:

BenAV wrote:

Haha yeah, I wouldn't really be recommending Urban Champion.
I think you've pretty much got all the good ones then.

Speed X, Samurai Sword Destiny, 3D Solitaire and Let's Golf 3D can all be a bit of fun but probably not worth the purchase (besides possibly Speed X).
Stay away from Planet Crashers, Pyramids and Fun! Fun! Minigolf TOUCH!

The only other one I quite enjoyed that you didn't mention is Freakyforms... could be worth it if you want a bit of fun, that's if it's still in the eShop (not sure when it's being removed).

Thanks for the recommendations! I was actually thinking about getting Freakyforms and SpeedX 3D, so I may get them. I just checked, and we (in Australia) can still get Freasyforms because Deluxe hasn't come out quite yet.
yeah, and I know how bad Pyramids and Fun! Fun! Minigolf TOUCH! are, but I was wondering about Planet Crashers. Best stay away from that then!
By the way, I actually just saw you on the Zen Pinball 3D leaderboards a few hours ago!