Topic: 3DS eShop Recommendations thread

Showing 361 to 380 of 1,229

AuthorMessage

Nintenbro

361. Posted:

No, I don't own either @Geonjaha.

Nintendo Bro
3DS FC: 3222-6658-7489

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

AuthorMessage

zelda_4_life

362. Posted:

Dilions rolling western

UN-FIX MAKA WUHU

AuthorMessage

Nintenbro

363. Posted:

Mighty Switch Force $3

You know what, I don't think I even need a recommendation for this one. :)

Nintendo Bro

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

AuthorMessage

WesFX

364. Posted:

Nintenbro wrote:

I've been researching, "Pullbox," a.k.a., "Pushmo," and, "Speedthru: Potzol's Puzzles," lately. Which game would you more highly recommend? Pusmo obviously has more content, but I find Potzol's Puzzles to have a much more pleasant theme and appearance.

This is not the kind of answer you want, but they both have pretty similar flaws and strengths, so it's hard for me to say which is more recommended. They're both very interesting and very well executed concepts, but really you'll be doing the same activity for the whole game, in each game, getting harder as you go. Pushmo can tend to be more of a puzzle solving experience, while Ketzal's/Potzol's is more arcade; improving your speed and ability to do the given task for a better score.

WesFX

AuthorMessage

EvilLucario

365. Posted:

Sword of Hope II is a great RPG at the bargain price of $2.99. Go out there and pick that game up.

Oh, and make sure to pick up Kid Icarus 2 and Wario Land

Games I'm getting: None

Favorite Games: Super Metroid (SNES) / Mother 2 (Super Famicom) / Pokémon LeafGreen (GBA) / RuneScape (PC)
Playing: Pokémon X / Y (3DS) / Super Mario 3D World (Wii U)

Nothing interesting happens.
DESTROY THEM ALL!!
RuneScape ID: Evil Lucario

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter: EvilLucario

AuthorMessage

RR529

366. Posted:

I second the Sword of Hope II recommendation. Great game (right up there with Link's Awakening DX, Metroid II, Mega Man: DWR, and Donkey Kong '94 as one of my absolute favorite 3DS VC games).

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Picross e2 (3DS eShop)

AuthorMessage

19Robb92

367. Posted:

I have to recommend Mutant Mudds. Definitely the best game on the eShop so far.

Looking forward to: ZeldaU & Hyrule Warriors

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

368. Posted:

@19Robb92 I would agree, except for the fact that VVVVVV is on the eShop. I'm not sure if you have it in your territory?

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage

rayword45

369. Posted:

Both of your opinions are wrong Mighty Switch Force all the way

ATTENTION: Help me not get killed over a stolen camera. Please, I need your money. http://igg.me/at/twelveouncecamera/x/3629997

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

AuthorMessage

Nintenbro

370. Posted:

In my opinion, TLoZ: Link's Awakening DX and VVVVVV are the two best games currently available on the eShop.

@PrimedMetroid, I might purchase Kid Icarus: Of Myths and Monsters today.

Edited on by Nintenbro

Nintendo Bro

AuthorMessage

RR529

371. Posted:

Nintenbro wrote:

In my opinion, TLoZ: Link's Awakening DX and VVVVVV are the two best games currently available on the eShop.

I agree with this statement exactly (although I have a soft spot for Sakura Samurai, and it's my favorite, I understand it's not the best).

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Picross e2 (3DS eShop)

AuthorMessage

Nintenbro

372. Posted:

@RR529, Sakura Samurai is an awesome game. It displays some of the most amazing visuals available on the entire eShop, but the gameplay can feel very repetitive after awhile. All in all, it's definitely worth the purchase.

Nintendo Bro

AuthorMessage

rayword45

373. Posted:

By the logic of understanding which is best, VVVVVV is a lazy port, with less content then the cheaper PC version, but I still enjoyed it, I just can't call it the top game.

Mutant Mudds I can understand, but people seem to be mixed, since for reasons I don't get everyone finds it difficult (contrastly, I had over 600 deaths in VVVVVV)

Also, to stray out of Platformers, I also heavily recommend Art of Balance: Touch and Order Up!!

ATTENTION: Help me not get killed over a stolen camera. Please, I need your money. http://igg.me/at/twelveouncecamera/x/3629997

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

AuthorMessage

Nintenbro

374. Posted:

Maybe someday VVVVVV will receive an update like Mighty Switch Force did, but that's probably less than hopeful. But I don't see how VVVVVV is a lazy port, just because it has a little less content. Plus, the 3D effects make it much more (not literally) easier on the eyes.

Edited on by Nintenbro

Nintendo Bro

AuthorMessage

rayword45

375. Posted:

Because they took the PC version, tacked on 6 user-made levels, removed the editor, and called it a day (with 3D to seperate platforms and backgrounds). And it costs $3 more.

A lazy port isn't bad, but it is, by the term, a lazy port.

For an example of what could be viewed as a non-lazy port, Cave Story on the Wii at the very least added some new content.

Edited on by rayword45

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

AuthorMessage

RR529

376. Posted:

@Rayworld, the complaints against Mutant Mudds aren't that it's too difficult, they're that it's difficult for all the wrong reasons (offscreen enemy attacks and leaps of faith being the most prominent cheap tactics). It's not that it's a bad game (I certainly enjoyed it), it's just that resorting to those kinds of tricks felt somewhat cheap and/or lazy to a lot of people.

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Picross e2 (3DS eShop)

AuthorMessage

rayword45

377. Posted:

(assuming these go on sale, I'd buy them all anyways)

Can someone help me decide between DRW, either Pinball title, or Ketzal's Corridors?

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

AuthorMessage

SarcasticWisdom

378. Posted:

I have 8 Dollars left on eShop. What should I buy?

Formally known as EvilCookie
3DS FC: 5069-4209-9709
Dream Suite: 5700-2151-8534
SarcasticLoggery

3DS Friend Code: 5069-4209-9709

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

379. Posted:

EvilCookie wrote:

I have 8 Dollars left on eShop. What should I buy?

a game what else duh :P

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

BenAV

380. Posted:

@EvilCookie That would depend on what you already have. :)

Nintendo Pocket Football Club - Club Name: True Teikoku | Club ID: 9697C6E03

3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV