Topic: 3DS eShop Recommendations thread

Showing 261 to 280 of 1,237

AuthorMessage

Nintenbro

261. Posted:

Yup, I'm sure @CerealKiller528.

Nintendo Bro
3DS FC: 3222-6658-7489

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

AuthorMessage

CerealKiller528

262. Posted:

@G4L
OK. Well I better start saving up for 3DS points. My life depends on what you said. If it does not happen, I WILL EXPLODE...............good night!

Just a guy making solo music using Garageband.

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

263. Posted:

Should I wait for Warioland or get a different VC, if so which one.

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407

AuthorMessage

CerealKiller528

264. Posted:

@GamecubeMan
I think you should get WarioLand. Or Kid Icarus:GB. But really, get WarioLand. Or wait for it. Wait to get WarioLand. ok.

Just a guy making solo music using Garageband.

AuthorMessage

RR529

265. Posted:

mieu-fire wrote:

is there a good platformer cause i have mario land 1 2 rayman and mutan mudds shantae risky revenge

Mighty Switch Force & VVVVVV are great (and as fun as Mudds is, these games are even better, IMO).

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Picross e2 (3DS eShop)

AuthorMessage

RR529

266. Posted:

LordOtakWiiU wrote:

I recommend 3D beauty Clock

I take it you have a Japanese 3DS?

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Picross e2 (3DS eShop)

AuthorMessage

Birdman

267. Posted:

@G4L (Post #257) - Due to the circumstances of the trip I'm taking (I'll detail it a little bit in General Discussion), I can't guarantee WiFi access for the next 3 weeks or so, so I'm gonna get it while I can as opposed to waiting for a discount that may or may not come. Besides, getting a game that I want for some long plane flights after some/most/all of those flights have already happened kinda defeats the purpose of getting the game, no?

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

AuthorMessage

Nintenbro

268. Posted:

Now, now @CerealKiller528. There's no need for you to explode, because the first weekend discount is for VVVVVV. Which is $3 cheaper than it usual is. I told you we would receive discounted prices for the same games as Europe my friend. I actually think our sales are far better structured than Europe's. I believe we're receiving a considerably higher discount than Europe. Plus, we aren't being forced to purchase as many discounted games as we can in one week. Which allows us a much better opportunity to afford each game at their discounted price.

Edited on by Nintenbro

Nintendo Bro
3DS FC: 3222-6658-7489

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

269. Posted:

G4L wrote:

Now, now @CerealKiller528. There's no need for you to explode, because the first weekend discount is for VVVVVV. Which is $3 cheaper than it usual is. I told you we would receive discounted prices for the same games as Europe my friend. I actually think our sales are far better structured than Europe's. I believe we're receiving a considerably higher discount than Europe. Plus, we aren't being forced to purchase as many discounted games as we can in one week. Which allows us a much better opportunity to afford each game at their discounted price.

so true. i really like the discount in the european eshop but now i have 5,60€ left and no matter hwat i will buy i will always have these 0,60€ left. and that sucks.
and the discount in the NA eshop is higher.

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

270. Posted:

Has anyone gotten Marvel Pinball 3D
Is it any good? The last good Pinball game I got for the DS was Pinball Pulse on DSiware, and that was awesome.
If it can live up to that game, I'll might get it.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

iphys

271. Posted:

Zen Pinball is essentially the same as Marvel Pinball but with different tables and $1 cheaper, so unless you specifically like the Marvel characters, you might want to get Zen Pinball instead. Zen Pinball is awesome by the way, so I'm sure Marvel Pinball is just as awesome.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

AuthorMessage

iroxursox

272. Posted:

zen pinball: this game is amazing and addictive and the graphics really shine 6.99

bird mania 3d:a good pick up and play game 1.99

dillions rolling western: the graphics are AMAZING and the tower defense and action points of the game mesh perfictlly 9.99

mighty switch force: this game has lovingly hand drawn graphics and fun/ hard puzzles that really test your brain 5.99

friend code is 0602-6743-0345 i like TRAINS
proud owner of a wii u, 3ds, 2 wiis, and a ps3.
currently playing MGS:3D
proud owner of a minecrat server.

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

273. Posted:

iphys wrote:

Zen Pinball is essentially the same as Marvel Pinball but with different tables and $1 cheaper, so unless you specifically like the Marvel characters, you might want to get Zen Pinball instead. Zen Pinball is awesome by the way, so I'm sure Marvel Pinball is just as awesome.

Yeah, I got Zen Pinball not long ago and loved it. I'm sure Marvel Pinball is just as good, it's a port of a well reknowned game. As for living up to pinball arcade...I'll admit, after looking at some vids, it seems like a high part to set. ZPB I think could easily live up to it, though.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

RR529

274. Posted:

Got Marvel Pinball 3D. Same great gameplay, gorgeous 3D, and plethora of online leaderboards as Zen Pinball 3D. Four new & unique tables, each with their own achievements. If you enjoyed Zen Pinball 3D, you owe it to yourself to get this game.

I personally think it's a bit more difficult than Zen, but that could just be because I'm not used to the tables yet (although I'm having an unusually hard time keeping the ball alive on Iron Man).

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Picross e2 (3DS eShop)

AuthorMessage

CommanderAudio

275. Posted:

Whats the best way to spend 7.20 Euro?

Fire is more fun with friends, kids!
Formerly known as PikminMonster
Choose Your Own Adventure!
3DS FC:4554-0106-9407
Let me know if you add me, but PLEASE DON'T send me spam in Swapnote/Letter Box, or M-Rated Status Messages or Swapnotes.

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

276. Posted:

PikminMonster wrote:

Whats the best way to spend 7.20 Euro?

-super mario land 2 for 3,20€ till next thursday
-4€ two 2€ games maybe?

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

HandheldGuru97

277. Posted:

All right Bomb Monkey or Marvel Pinball. I already have Zen, and Marvel looks just as good. I am also feeling the itch for a good puzzle gamers well, alas I can only get one!

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handhelds..(Tiger Game.com not included in either category!!!)
The 3DS XL is amazing. Much games... ^_^
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/HandheldGuru97

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

278. Posted:

LordJumpMad wrote:

Has anyone gotten Marvel Pinball 3D
Is it any good? The last good Pinball game I got for the DS was Pinball Pulse on DSiware, and that was awesome.
If it can live up to that game, I'll might get it.

This game is sweet! My new addiction!

/Bird Mania collects virtual dust :'(

"And [Sting!!!], I'm not coming to show YOU or anyone else who the better wrestler is. I'm coming...to hurt you...for real...for a long, looong time. WOOOOO!!!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
AC:NL Dream Address: 4400-2611-9546
My name in a game!!!
My Bird Mania Christmas 3D review

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99

AuthorMessage

RR529

279. Posted:

Read IGN's eShop roundup for the month.

Marvel Pinball 3D - They loved it. said that it looks gorgeous, plays as well as Zen, and the online leaderboards are great.

Bomb Monkey - They found it OK. Said it was solidly built (and the monkey is hilarious), but found it too easy, and said better puzzlers have already been released on the sevice (also said visuals are lacking).

Art of Balance TOUCH! - They loved it. Adored the sheer amount of content, and graphic beauty (recommended it over Bomb Monkey).

Donkey Kong Jr. - They loved it. NES classic on the go.

Slitherlink by Nikoli - Hated it. Said it was boring, and lacked content.

Order Up - They found it OK. Said it was fun, and had lots of content, but said that it's an aquired taste, and the art style isn't for everyone.

Mad Dog McCree - Hated it. Said the game is bad all around.

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Picross e2 (3DS eShop)

AuthorMessage

KCKowalchuk

280. Posted:

Hey guys! I'm getting a $20 card tomorrow and am looking for some games that have action as well as use the 3DS' 3D well. I currently have Pushmo and 3D Kid Icarus. I'm not looking for virtual console titles, except NES. Games that interest me are Mutant Mudds and Sakura Samurai: Art of the Sword, as well as VVVVV because it's on sale. What do you think?

KCKowalchuk