3DS eShop Forum

Topic: 3DS eShop Recommendations thread

Showing 201 to 220 of 1,202

AuthorMessage

mastersworddude

201. Posted:

Speaking of Zen Pinball, when is Marvel Pinball coming for 3DS? Is it going to be a stand alone eShop title an add-on/DLC or a retail title..?

Playstation Network: Chaos2K10
3DS Friend Code: 4210-4911-1401

AuthorMessage

MrArkade

202. Posted:

Would you say that night sky is a 2d platformer? looks like it to me. thx

MrArkade

AuthorMessage

RR529

203. Posted:

mastersworddude wrote:

Speaking of Zen Pinball, when is Marvel Pinball coming for 3DS? Is it going to be a stand alone eShop title an add-on/DLC or a retail title..?

I believe it's going to be it's own eShop title, like Zen is. They (on PS3) are seperate titles, that have their own unique sets of DLC, so I don't see why it wouldn't be any different for 3DS.

Currently Playing:

Red Dead Redemption (360)

Smashatar of the week: Charizard firing it up!

AuthorMessage

TheDreamingHawk

204. Posted:

MrArcade wrote:

I think it's a puzzler, but I am not that sure.

Seeing how in America we have a lack of 3DS Virtual Console, I am thinking about downloading some GB VC I have missed. Currently, seeing how I have a ton of VC already, I am not sure if I should choose either Golf or Fortified Zone...

I actually LOVE the golf game on NES, and the Gameboy version offering "Unique courses Every time you play" makes it seem like a pretty fun game for it's price.

But for Fortified Zone, I am not so sure. It seems amazing, but I heard it is a little short as well. Is it worth the $4? Or should I wait until I get more money (I have about $30 on my Eshop account.)

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

AuthorMessage

RR529

205. Posted:

MrArcade wrote:

Yeah, I've seen a few videos of it on YouTube, and it appears to be a lot like Limbo (except you're a ball). A platformer where you solve puzzles along the way. Whatever the case, it looks very interesting!

Currently Playing:

AuthorMessage

CerealKiller528

206. Posted:

OK. So I'm getting a $20 eShop card and I'm gonna buy Pushmo and Colors!3D, both which are $6.99, and that will leave me with $6.02. Should I save my money or buy a game.

Just a guy making solo music using Garageband.

AuthorMessage

TheDreamingHawk

207. Posted:

CerealKiller528 wrote:

OK. So I'm getting a $20 eShop card and I'm gonna buy Pushmo and Colors!3D, both which are $6.99, and that will leave me with $6.02. Should I save my money or buy a game.

Only buy Pushmo, if you can. Unless you really like art or like looking at it, Colors 3D may not interest you. But Pushmo will offer a TON of content. Hoped I helped.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

AuthorMessage

CerealKiller528

208. Posted:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

CerealKiller528 wrote:

Only buy Pushmo, if you can. Unless you really like art or like looking at it, Colors 3D may not interest you. But Pushmo will offer a TON of content. Hoped I helped.

Alright, thanks for your help. But I'll get Colors!3D anyways. Art is my passion and with 3D? I'm 100% sure I'm getting Colors.

Just a guy making solo music using Garageband.

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

209. Posted:

If you haven't played it before get that new Cave Story that's coming out soon, assuming it's $6, lol. Otherwise just save the cash.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

mastersworddude

210. Posted:

Thinking about getting Mighty Switch Force, Zen Pinball or maybe G&W Gallery.

AuthorMessage

bboy2970

211. Posted:

mastersworddude wrote:

All three of those are worth a purchase at some point in time but I would recommend Zen Pinball over the other 2. Its an absolutely fantastic Pinball game and its a great value with 4 tables included and DLC coming in the future. That doesn't mean forget about MSF or G&WG as they are both great as well.

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

AuthorMessage

pikku

212. Posted:

So whenever I get my points card next I'm getting Colors 3D and Art Style: Boxlife. And VVVVVV if I have enough after tax. :)

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

213. Posted:

bboy2970 wrote:

mastersworddude wrote:

All three of those are worth a purchase at some point in time but I would recommend Zen Pinball over the other 2. Its an absolutely fantastic Pinball game and its a great value with 4 tables included and DLC coming in the future. That doesn't mean forget about MSF or G&WG as they are both great as well.

those marvel pinball tables are a whole new game instead of dlc for zen pinball

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
The graveyard | Reviewer at eshop gurus | Owner and reviewer at Droid gurus | Public chat | Forums

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

mastersworddude

214. Posted:

dark-insanity wrote:

bboy2970 wrote:

mastersworddude wrote:

Yeah, I was thinking about waiting for Marvel Pinball.

AuthorMessage

RR529

215. Posted:

dark-insanity wrote:

bboy2970 wrote:

mastersworddude wrote:

While it is true that Marvel Pinball 3D is a seperate game, the statement that Zen Pinball 3D has at least 4 DLC tables coming is true as well. Zen Studios has made it very clear that the game will have DLC in the future, and the PS3 version has tons of DLC tables, so I don't see why 3DS wouldn't get at least 4 of them.

Currently Playing:

AuthorMessage

mastersworddude

216. Posted:

Okay whats the best eShop game for 4$ in your opinion?
EDIT: I'm leaning towards Donkey Kong GB but not sure.

Edited on by mastersworddude

AuthorMessage

MetalMario

217. Posted:

mastersworddude wrote:

Okay whats the best eShop game for 4$ in your opinion?
EDIT: I'm leaning towards Donkey Kong GB but not sure.

I really enjoyed that one. You get a lot of levels, too.

Mario is my homeboy! It matters not how you play. What matters...is how you fall.[00:49] PhoenixSage doesn't understand what's so hot about Metal's momFor friend codes, check my backloggery.VGM Bronze Medal - 37 Points
My Backloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

AuthorMessage

RR529

218. Posted:

I second the Donkey Kong '94 recommendation. By far the longest Game Boy Platformer I've played, and it gets pretty difficult in the later levels (the final boss was surprisingly epic as well). I think the only 3DS VC game I played that was longer is Link's Awakening DX, but it's more expensive. Get Donkey Kong '94 now, but if you get the money, definately get LADX (unless you already have it), because it's easily the most "must buy" eShop game, VC or otherwise.

Come to think of it, Metroid II was lengthy as well (as far as GB games go), so I'd consider that one as well.

Currently Playing:

AuthorMessage

mastersworddude

219. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

I second the Donkey Kong '94 recommendation. By far the longest Game Boy Platformer I've played, and it gets pretty difficult in the later levels (the final boss was surprisingly epic as well). I think the only 3DS VC game I played that was longer is Link's Awakening DX, but it's more expensive. Get Donkey Kong '94 now, but if you get the money, definately get LADX (unless you already have it), because it's easily the most "must buy" eShop game, VC or otherwise.

Come to think of it, Metroid II was lengthy as well (as far as GB games go), so I'd consider that one as well.

Mhm, I bought LADX earlier. I ended up buying Donkey Kong and 3D Classics Kid Icarus.

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

220. Posted:

off topic but in the eshop,theres "zombies" (as of may 10-17)they dont have undead storm

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
The graveyard | Reviewer at eshop gurus | Owner and reviewer at Droid gurus | Public chat | Forums

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror