3DS eShop Forum

Topic: 3DS eShop Recommendations thread

Showing 181 to 200 of 1,246

AuthorMessage

BenAV

181. Posted:

I want Sakura Samurai.
Is it even ever coming to the PAL regions or what?
I've never heard them mention it! D:

As for cheap DSiWare games, my personal favourite is Pyoro... but that might just be me.
And so far the best value I've gotten out of any eShop game is Zen Pinball 3D, at over 40 hours.

Most eShop titles so far seem to be decent purchases, just stay away from Fun! Fun! Minigolf TOUCH! whatever you do.

Nintendo Pocket Football Club - Club Name: True Teikoku | Club ID: 9697C6E03

3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV

AuthorMessage

Whopper744

182. Posted:

(Am I supposed to be making VC recommendations here too?..)
Well anyway, just one more. :p Sorry.
If you're looking for another decent platformer, but with a little more difficulty (and updated 3D 8-bit graphics :p) then try Kid Icarus in the 3D Classics section.
Just another suggestion!!

Nintendo ID : Whopper744
Fellow WV residents and MK8 fans...join the WV Cup today! 3052 9702 2828

Join Koopalings Thursdays! 5842-3656-8790

(used to be Joshers744...changed it to my Nintendo ID)

-John 3:16

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

AuthorMessage

luck_Master

183. Posted:

I think I will go with either zelda or kid icarus now and another 2$ game just to play in between. After then Sakura samurai, mario land and zen pinball I think, but That will probraly take a while since I might get some retais too. I problably come back here again at that time lol. Thanks for all the recomendations, they helped me decide.

Edited on by luck_Master

3DS FC: 2921-9443-5866

AuthorMessage

KuraiSamurai

184. Posted:

Does anyone know if I should get GO Series Picdun or any other games that are 4.99 or less

Edited on by KuraiSamurai

KuraiSamurai

AuthorMessage

rayword45

185. Posted:

KuraiSamurai wrote:

Does anyone know if I should get GO Series Picdun or any other games that are 4.99 or less

What games do you have?

AlphaBounce (long, may bore some who don't like arkanoid-esque games)
Glow Artisan (One of the MOST brutal games ever made)
Dark Void Zero
Trajectile
Starship Defense

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

AuthorMessage

KuraiSamurai

186. Posted:

I have glow artisan, and dark void zero I'll have to look at the others, thanks for the tip.

KuraiSamurai

AuthorMessage

Terave

187. Posted:

So, I'll be getting some new eShop cards tomorrow, so what are good suggestions? I was thinking about Colors 3D, VVVVVV, Wario Land, Gargoyle's Quest and Donkey Kong. I already own:

• Pushmo/Pullblox
  • Fun! Fun! Mingolf TOUCH! (Why did I buy this? :( )
  • Super Mario Land
  • The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX
  • Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins
  • Kirby Dreamland
  • 3D Classics Excitebike and Kid Icarus.

Edited on by Terave

Changed name: Old name was JDT!
Ponies will take over the world. Just deal with it.
3DS FC: 1375-7189-4496

AuthorMessage

MrArcade

188. Posted:

If you enjoyed kirbys dreamland youll love 3d kirbys adventure. Its alot longer and there are lots of secrets to find.

MrArcade

AuthorMessage

BenAV

189. Posted:

Terave wrote:

• Fun! Fun! Mingolf TOUCH! (Why did I buy this? :( )

I've been wondering the exact same thing since I got it.
I don't want it on my home screen any more but I paid for it so I don't want to delete it. D:

Nintendo Pocket Football Club - Club Name: True Teikoku | Club ID: 9697C6E03

3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV

AuthorMessage

Torchwood

190. Posted:

It isn't THAT bad... certainly better than Zombie Slayer Diox.

3DS Friend Code- 4725-7991-3379

AuthorMessage

Terave

191. Posted:

MrArcade wrote:

If you enjoyed kirbys dreamland youll love 3d kirbys adventure. Its alot longer and there are lots of secrets to find.

Yeah but, I've played that game so many times, so I already know where everything is. But it is a fun game for sure!

Changed name: Old name was JDT!
Ponies will take over the world. Just deal with it.
3DS FC: 1375-7189-4496

AuthorMessage

MrArcade

192. Posted:

Have you considered mighty switch force? I mean its not that long, but some levels are pretty difficult, and if you like speedrunning, well i think it has some replay value.

MrArcade

AuthorMessage

Geonjaha

193. Posted:

MrArcade wrote:

Have you considered mighty switch force? I mean its not that long, but some levels are pretty difficult, and if you like speedrunning, well i think it has some replay value.

Also bear in mind that MSF will be getting new levels this month, so it's value is soon to increase. Especially seeing as a lack of levels was its main criticism.

I make Pixel Art on occasion.

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

AuthorMessage

HandheldGuru97

194. Posted:

Alright between these ones which is the best.
3D Classics: TwinBee
Colors! 3D
or Zen Pinball 3D.

Also question on Colors! 3D I'm not a good artist I'm decent, but I have poor eye-coordination, but is this right App to get to help me improve my Art skills.

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handhelds..(Tiger Game.com not included in either category!!!)
The 3DS XL is amazing. Much games... ^_^
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/HandheldGuru97

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

195. Posted:

Out of those I'd say Zen Pinall is the best. Great 3D effect and you'll be coming back to it for a while. Haven't played Colors! so I can't comment on that.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

196. Posted:

Getting a points card soon for new Cave Story 3D and NightSky 3D, excite!

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage

Karakato

197. Posted:

@Square-enixFan Zen pinball definitely. It currently has the most helpful 3d among all the eshop releases and will last you long if you love replaying each table for high scores and achievements. I do recommend purchasing Twinbee though if you are able to get another game, I'd say it is currently the best shooter on the eshop and has the best 3d among all the 3d classics. It is not quite as hard and archaic as Xevious and is much easier to get into.

As for Colors 3d, its a good painting app and creating 3d pics is a godsend, but its still not as good as drawing on a tablet since it feels constricting drawing on a tiny screen. but thats the only issue there, if your alright with that, I definitely recommend it if you plan on drawing alot.

Other games I highly recommend if you're interested are Mighty switchforce, Sakura Samurai and VVVVVV.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Deviant Art Profile
Tumblr Page
My Backlog

The Rest is Silence.

AuthorMessage

HeroOfCybertron

198. Posted:

Is Cave Story 3D and NightSky supposed to come out soon or something? I remember reading in the latest Nintendo Power something about Cave Story 3D (and the Mighty Switch Force update) and at the end of the article it said the game (but maybe it men't theMighty Switch Force update) might even be out by the time the magazine is out.

Nintendo Network ID: MegaManPrime
Bah-Weep-Graaaaagnah Wheep Ni Ni Bong

AuthorMessage

RR529

199. Posted:

Square-enixFan wrote:

Alright between these ones which is the best.
3D Classics: TwinBee
Colors! 3D
or Zen Pinball 3D.

Also question on Colors! 3D I'm not a good artist I'm decent, but I have poor eye-coordination, but is this right App to get to help me improve my Art
skills.

I'd say Zen Pinball as well, it's a very fun game for pick up and play, and the 3D is amazing. With that said, you wouldn't be choosing wrong if you choose Colors! 3D. Having the online gallery is almost worth the price of admission on it's own, and it's simply fun to dabble around in the 3D painting, even if you're not very good. You can also replay someone's artwork being made, & that can help you find out how they do what they do. Also, thanks to the pinpoint accuracy of the stylus, you will get much better results than what's possible on a tablet.

Currently Playing:

Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Summoners War: Sky Arena (AND)
Salvo Saga (AND)

AuthorMessage

HandheldGuru97

200. Posted:

Alright looks like I will be getting Zen Pinball and if I have cash left than maybe Twinbee.

Edited on by HandheldGuru97

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handhelds..(Tiger Game.com not included in either category!!!)
The 3DS XL is amazing. Much games... ^_^
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/HandheldGuru97

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan