Forums

Topic: 3DS eShop Recommendations thread

Posts 1,401 to 1,420 of 1,423

roy130390

@andrew20 Blaster Master Zero is great, mighty Gunvolt was originally a gift for those that supported Azure Striker Gunvolt and it isn't worth the asking price in my opinion since you can finish it in less than an hour. The 2 Azure Striker games are great too btw.

roy130390

oninowon

@andrew20

What type of games are you interested in? Puzzles, rpgs, platform...?

eshop games I've enjoyed in the past...

Pushmo
Mighty Switchforce
Marvel 3D Pinball
The Denpamen
EscapeVector
Mario vs Donkey Kong Minis March Again
Pocket Card Jockey

oninowon

x-Lyfa

hey Ladies and Gentlenerds,

i've got 'round 9 bucks left on my 3ds (new 3ds/3ds xl) and wondered what i should buy next. :x
I'm mostly interested in rpg's and VC's, any recommendations (EU eShop)?

Edited on by x-Lyfa

x-Lyfa

roy130390

@x-Lyfa Hmm I really recommend shinobi 3 or river city ransom (in case you don't know it's a beat em up with rpg elements) but if you really want an rpg... I recommend waiting for an Etryan Odyssey IV discount... there's also Citizens of Earth, I believe it was less than 9 bucks and it's kinda similar to Earthbound.

roy130390

Xyphon22

I wasn't really sure where to ask this. Xeodrifter is on a good sale right now, and I know it has crossbuy with the Wii U, but the description in the eShop says that if you buy it at full price, you get the Wii U version for free (and vice versa). Does anyone know if you do not get both versions when they are on sale? And does Mutant Mudds have crossbuy, too, or just Xeodrifter?

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

jump

^I have bought crossbuy games on sale before and I still got the other version, however I don't remember seeing anything about it must be fullprice though.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Xyphon22

Okay, follow up. Is there a difference between the Mutant Mudds on 3DS vs. Wii U? The Wii U one is called "Deluxe," but the 3DS one mentions having received 20 new levels. So are they both the same now, or does the Wii U version still have more content. I would rather get the 3DS one as it was made for 3D and it works better that way, but if the Wii U version has more content that will be the better value.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

x-Lyfa

Hey guys,
need some help - or should i say 'advice' - with the Street Fighter franchise.
There are three of them on MyNintendo and they'll expire soon.
i'm planning on getting at least one of them, but i'm unfamiliar to the series.

Which of 'em is the 'newest' (original release) ?

What is the difference between 'em?

What do you recommend to a newbie to start off?

Games are Street Fighter Alpha 2, Street Fighter II - Turbo, Super Street Fighter II - The New Challengers

I'm completely confused and this fandom wiki ain't help much >.<

Edited on by x-Lyfa

x-Lyfa

Captain_Toad

@x-Lyfa

From newest to oldest
Street Fighter Alpha 2, New challengers, turbo.

Alpha 2 gives off the most changes from the 3, A super bar to unleash powerful attacks and a custom combo system akin to a marvel vs capcom-style beatdown though the latter can be tricky to perform. The biggest roster out of the 3 although some of the original SF2 characters don't return here.

New Challengers give you... you'll never believe it, new challengers along with subtle improvements to the presentation.

Turbo speeds up the game to ludicrous speed if you wish to make it go fast, but be careful, faster speed means faster reaction time and not to slow down on the inputs for special moves.

I say go with alpha 2. Any more questions? Just ask.

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

x-Lyfa

@Captain_Toad

thx for the infos.
so it'll be Alpha 2 then :3

or Super SF 2 The New Challengers (i do like the screenshots of it)

whats about the difficulty? Are they even or is one more challenging than the other one?

(yep i'm a totally noob if it comes to SF xD)

x-Lyfa

Captain_Toad

@x-Lyfa They're even....evenly hard. Dropping down the difficulty a bit if you're easily frustrated is recommended.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Yatagarasu64

I bought street fighter alpha 2 and, I don't like the way it plays on 3ds are there any better VC street fighter games?

Yatagarasu64

HeroOfCybertron

How is River City: Knights of Justice and how is it how is it compared to Tokyo Rumble which I already have on my 3DS?

Bah-Weep-Graaaaagnah Wheep Ni Ni Bong

roy130390

@HeroOfCybertron Honestly... inferior. It's more of the same but less. Shorter campaign, easier, less interesting story, less modes... less. It's not bad by any means, Kunio games are tons of fun, but aside from the medieval setting it can't offer anything Tokyo Rumble hasn't offered. If you crave for more games like it, considering the cheap price, it's a good option.

Edited on by roy130390

roy130390

Matt_Barber

I've just found out that my New 3DS has $2.30 credit left on it. Any suggestions?

Matt_Barber

Eagle9

I appreciate that Nintendo remembers with birthday sales, year ago and now too. ^^

It all started from Game&Watch.

3DS Friend Code 5455 9594 9430.
Switch Friend Code 7313-1538-3028.

andrew20

i have 23 on eshop what should i do

andrew20

Switch Friend Code: SW-8517-4594-3400 | 3DS Friend Code: 4098-4719-4387 | My Nintendo: toughdude | Nintendo Network ID: Andrew1994fl2.0

LAX18

Alright so I have 7.84 dollars in my eShop balance. I want to either do the following:
1. Buy Glory Of Generals (Leaves .49 cents in my account)
2. Use my Nintendo and get 50% off Super Mario Bros 3 and get 30% off Kirby Blowout Blast

However, I already own Super Mario Maker

What purchase should I choose?

LAX18

Dogorilla

@LAX18 I hadn't heard of Glory of Generals but it's not very good according to Nintendo Life's review. You're probably better off getting Mario and Kirby.

Currently Playing: WarioWare Smooth Moves

Ninfan

Do I have to spend a certain amount of money in e shop on 3DS to be able to get more games to buy.as there isn't many on it.

Ninfan

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic