3DS eShop Forum

Topic: 3DS eShop Recommendations thread

Showing 1,241 to 1,259 of 1,259

AuthorMessage

miiandmario

1,241. Posted:

Just got a 20 dollar eshop card and really want retro city rampage, but i also kinda want azure striker. I wanna your guys opinions on what i should i get. (besides those with the extra money i would get gunman clive and or mighty switch force)

Fan of the classics.
3DS FC: 2852-9290-8506
Always up for some Smash For 3ds Online! If I have a room up feel free to join!

AuthorMessage

unrandomsam

1,242. Posted:

Nano Assault EX (Enhanced version of a Retail game for very little).

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

1,243. Posted:

Today is the last or second last day til the game is up, it Go! go! Kolopolo worth 8 bucks? I think I want it mostly since it will be impossible to get from now on.

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)
Currently owns a Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL and a Wii U Deluxe.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

FX29

1,244. Posted:

Azure Striker Gunvolt is pretty fun, if you like action plat-former games you'll love gunvolt.

FX29

3DS Friend Code: 4811-7203-6983

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

1,245. Posted:

FX29 wrote:

Azure Striker Gunvolt is pretty fun, if you like action plat-former games you'll love gunvolt.

I was gonna get it at launch until Nintendo slammed us with the two Kirby eShop games. First chance I get though I'll buy Azure Striker Gunvolt too.

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

YvoCaro

1,246. Posted:

Not so long ago I jumped into the last entry of the Denpamen adventure, the Rise of the Digitoll. If you like your RPGS, you should really give this one a try. Doesn't cost much, and has a huge amount of content! I wrote my review about it here: http://wp.me/p43dCw-4K

Got three different region 3DS, enjoying them all! Check out my gaming blog at www.ladiesgamers.com.

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0141-3894

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

1,247. Posted:

How is the Dillion's Rolling Western Sequel? Worth the money?

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter: jazzygcnman

AuthorMessage

Luneth

1,248. Posted:

I want a game I can really sink my time into for less than £20, can be VC, Retail, or eShop exclusive, I don't mind. Any recommendations?

Luneth

AuthorMessage

Dezzy

1,249. Posted:

Luneth wrote:

I want a game I can really sink my time into for less than £20, can be VC, Retail, or eShop exclusive, I don't mind. Any recommendations?

Tales of the Abyss? You can prob find that for about £20 second-hand. Longggg game.

Converted from Sony to Nintendo during 7th gen and never looked back.

AuthorMessage

HeroOfCybertron

1,250. Posted:

I've read that Cube Tactics is going on sale tomorrow, and I'm interested in the game so how is it?

Bah-Weep-Graaaaagnah Wheep Ni Ni Bong

AuthorMessage

DefHalan

1,251. Posted:

HeroOfCybertron wrote:

I've read that Cube Tactics is going on sale tomorrow, and I'm interested in the game so how is it?

It is alright, a very cool idea. I recommend it, especially if it is going on sale

http://dudehugespeaks.tumblr.com/post/44243746261/nickels-dimes-and-quarters
http://www.penny-arcade.com/patv/episode/why-console-specs-dont-matter
http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/200271/Video_Don_Daglow_on_nextgen_transition_traps_and_treasures.php

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

AuthorMessage

Tops

1,252. Posted:

I'd like to recommend Senran Kagura Burst for anyone who wants a good beat 'em up. It's on sale for $20 until tomorrow and is well worth the price.

Formerly: LaytonApprentice; TopLaytonsHat

AuthorMessage

Ntommy

1,253. Posted:

Downloaded Cube Tactics a few days ago. It's great! It has some flaws but... frankly I don't care. The price is low and the core idea (pun intended) is awesome. If only I could find someone for online play... it's unfortunate that you have to play quick matches to unlock the majority of medals.

Ntommy

AuthorMessage

HandheldGuru97

1,254. Posted:

Huh, looked at Cube Tactics after seeing the comments above, I have about $2.90 left over Azure Striker Gunvolt. Think I going to grab it, besides the few flaws as noted above and in the review it sounds pretty cool!!!!

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems and games!!!!!!!!!!
The 3DS XL is amazing. Much games... ^_^
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/HandheldGuru97
And my Blog! HandheldBlog

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

AuthorMessage

Tops

1,255. Posted:

How's The Mysterious Murasame Castle? I'll be honest I mostly just want to try it out because it's a piece of Nintendo gaming history (if not an obscure one here in the West). But is it worth my time or should I not bother?

Formerly: LaytonApprentice; TopLaytonsHat

AuthorMessage

epicdude12302

1,256. Posted:

miiandmario wrote:

Just got a 20 dollar eshop card and really want retro city rampage, but i also kinda want azure striker. I wanna your guys opinions on what i should i get. (besides those with the extra money i would get gunman clive and or mighty switch force)

I don't know about Gunvolt but Retro City Rampage is my favorite 3DS eShop title so far!

epicdude12302

3DS Friend Code: 2337-3746-2563 | Nintendo Network ID: epicmatt12302

AuthorMessage

DarkRiolu264

1,257. Posted:

Im thinking of getting some games on the e-shop after christmas and what are some games that I should put on my friend list? what should I look forward to getting within the december2014/january2015 timeline?? thanks...

What is dark, can always be shown the light...

AuthorMessage

HeroOfCybertron

1,258. Posted:

Does anyone recommend Ohno Odyssey, I just played the demo and like it a lot epically the last demo level where I had to keep making changes to get it just right to complete it?

Bah-Weep-Graaaaagnah Wheep Ni Ni Bong

AuthorMessage

EvilTediz

1,259. Posted:

Hi everyone,
So I have 77 eshop games and 22 dsi games and here are my favorites:

eshop:

• Alien on the Run
  • Another World 20th Anniversary Edition
  • Battleminer
  • Bike Rider DX
  • Bike Rider DX2 Galaxy
  • Bit. Trip Saga
  • Cave Story
  • Crimson Shroud
  • Dedede's Drum Dash Deluxe
  • Denpamen 2, The: Beyond the Waves
  • Escape Vektor
  • Keep, The
  • KemonoMix+
  • Liberation Maiden
  • Mutant Mudds
  • Nano Assault EX
  • Ohno Odyssey
  • Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies
  • Pokemon Battle Trozei
  • Pushmo
  • Quell: Reflect
  • Rage of the Gladiator
  • Shovel Knight
  • Siesta Fiesta
  • Starship Damrey, The
  • Steamworld Dig: A Fistful of Dirt
  • Super Little Acorns 3D Turbo
  • VVVVVV
  • Witch and Hero
  • Yumi's Odd Odyssey

dsi:

• Art Style: Digidrive
  • Art Style: Precipice
  • Aura-Aura Climber
  • Escapee Go!
  • Go Series: Undead Storm
  • Ivy the Kiwi? Mini
  • Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Minis March Again!
  • Mr. Driller: Drill till you Drop
  • X-Scape

For each one of these games, if you like the genre I say go for it, you can't be wrong. These are great games.
I got Azure Striker Gunvolt and Mighty Gunvolt too, but haven't played them yet. I'm sure they're great though.

Isn't it a bit early in the day to start talking about gothic architecture? Well, if you care to come a bit closer, we can discuss things of another nature.