Forums

Topic: 3DS eShop Recommendations thread

Posts 1,241 to 1,260 of 1,385

miiandmario

Just got a 20 dollar eshop card and really want retro city rampage, but i also kinda want azure striker. I wanna your guys opinions on what i should i get. (besides those with the extra money i would get gunman clive and or mighty switch force)

Fan of the classics.
3DS FC: 2852-9290-8506
Wii U Name: MiiandMario

unrandomsam

Nano Assault EX (Enhanced version of a Retail game for very little).

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”
Freedom of the press is for those who happen to own one.

FX29

Azure Striker Gunvolt is pretty fun, if you like action plat-former games you'll love gunvolt.

FX29

TeeJay

FX29 wrote:

Azure Striker Gunvolt is pretty fun, if you like action plat-former games you'll love gunvolt.

I was gonna get it at launch until Nintendo slammed us with the two Kirby eShop games. First chance I get though I'll buy Azure Striker Gunvolt too.

Nintendo ID: TeeJay92

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519

Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

YvoCaro

Not so long ago I jumped into the last entry of the Denpamen adventure, the Rise of the Digitoll. If you like your RPGS, you should really give this one a try. Doesn't cost much, and has a huge amount of content! I wrote my review about it here: http://wp.me/p43dCw-4K

It's not just young people that play videogames! 😄 Check out my gaming blog at www.ladiesgamers.com.

Luneth

I want a game I can really sink my time into for less than £20, can be VC, Retail, or eShop exclusive, I don't mind. Any recommendations?

Luneth

Dezzy

Luneth wrote:

I want a game I can really sink my time into for less than £20, can be VC, Retail, or eShop exclusive, I don't mind. Any recommendations?

Tales of the Abyss? You can prob find that for about £20 second-hand. Longggg game.

Converted from Sony to Nintendo during 7th gen and never looked back.

HeroOfCybertron

I've read that Cube Tactics is going on sale tomorrow, and I'm interested in the game so how is it?

Bah-Weep-Graaaaagnah Wheep Ni Ni Bong

DefHalan

HeroOfCybertron wrote:

I've read that Cube Tactics is going on sale tomorrow, and I'm interested in the game so how is it?

It is alright, a very cool idea. I recommend it, especially if it is going on sale

http://www.twitch.tv/defhalan

Krystal for SMASH!!!!
Shantae for SMASH!!!
Nintendo will release a Micro-Console as a companion device to the NX and next Handheld Console.

Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Tops

I'd like to recommend Senran Kagura Burst for anyone who wants a good beat 'em up. It's on sale for $20 until tomorrow and is well worth the price.

Tops

Ntommy

Downloaded Cube Tactics a few days ago. It's great! It has some flaws but... frankly I don't care. The price is low and the core idea (pun intended) is awesome. If only I could find someone for online play... it's unfortunate that you have to play quick matches to unlock the majority of medals.

Ntommy

HandheldGuru97

Huh, looked at Cube Tactics after seeing the comments above, I have about $2.90 left over Azure Striker Gunvolt. Think I going to grab it, besides the few flaws as noted above and in the review it sounds pretty cool!!!!

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/HandheldGuru9...

Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

Tops

How's The Mysterious Murasame Castle? I'll be honest I mostly just want to try it out because it's a piece of Nintendo gaming history (if not an obscure one here in the West). But is it worth my time or should I not bother?

Tops

epicdude12302

miiandmario wrote:

Just got a 20 dollar eshop card and really want retro city rampage, but i also kinda want azure striker. I wanna your guys opinions on what i should i get. (besides those with the extra money i would get gunman clive and or mighty switch force)

I don't know about Gunvolt but Retro City Rampage is my favorite 3DS eShop title so far!

epicdude12302

Nintendo Network ID: epicmatt12302

DarkRiolu264

Im thinking of getting some games on the e-shop after christmas and what are some games that I should put on my friend list? what should I look forward to getting within the december2014/january2015 timeline?? thanks...

What is dark, can always be shown the light...

HeroOfCybertron

Does anyone recommend Ohno Odyssey, I just played the demo and like it a lot epically the last demo level where I had to keep making changes to get it just right to complete it?

Bah-Weep-Graaaaagnah Wheep Ni Ni Bong

EvilTediz

Hi everyone,
So I have 77 eshop games and 22 dsi games and here are my favorites:

eshop:

• Alien on the Run
  • Another World 20th Anniversary Edition
  • Battleminer
  • Bike Rider DX
  • Bike Rider DX2 Galaxy
  • Bit. Trip Saga
  • Cave Story
  • Crimson Shroud
  • Dedede's Drum Dash Deluxe
  • Denpamen 2, The: Beyond the Waves
  • Escape Vektor
  • Keep, The
  • KemonoMix+
  • Liberation Maiden
  • Mutant Mudds
  • Nano Assault EX
  • Ohno Odyssey
  • Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies
  • Pokemon Battle Trozei
  • Pushmo
  • Quell: Reflect
  • Rage of the Gladiator
  • Shovel Knight
  • Siesta Fiesta
  • Starship Damrey, The
  • Steamworld Dig: A Fistful of Dirt
  • Super Little Acorns 3D Turbo
  • VVVVVV
  • Witch and Hero
  • Yumi's Odd Odyssey

dsi:

• Art Style: Digidrive
  • Art Style: Precipice
  • Aura-Aura Climber
  • Escapee Go!
  • Go Series: Undead Storm
  • Ivy the Kiwi? Mini
  • Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Minis March Again!
  • Mr. Driller: Drill till you Drop
  • X-Scape

For each one of these games, if you like the genre I say go for it, you can't be wrong. These are great games.
I got Azure Striker Gunvolt and Mighty Gunvolt too, but haven't played them yet. I'm sure they're great though.

Isn't it a bit early in the day to start talking about gothic architecture? Well, if you care to come a bit closer, we can discuss things of another nature.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic