3DS eShop Forum

Topic: 3DS eShop Recommendations thread

Showing 1,221 to 1,240 of 1,245

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Tops

1,221. Posted:

Can anyone recommend Jett Rocket II at its sale price? Demo seems to indicate a good variety of levels, how long/how many levels does it have?

Formerly: LaytonApprentice; TopLaytonsHat

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SleepyCrossing

1,222. Posted:

I have $10 e-shop credit on my 3DS. Any suggestions? :P

3DS (Playing): Bravely Default, Conception II, DKCR, SMT:IV
3DS Wishlist: Kirby TD, Smash, Pokemon AS, Fantasy Life, Persona Q, Etrian Odyssey Untold
Wii U (Playing): Mario Kart 8, Wind Waker HD, Monster Hunter 3U, DKCTF, Zombi U, Shovel Knight
Wii U Wishlist: Bayonetta 2, Hyrule Warriors, Smash

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Imagamerboi

1,223. Posted:

SleepyCrossing wrote:

I have $10 e-shop credit on my 3DS. Any suggestions? :P

I would try Retro City Rampage DX if you like Gta games.

UPDATE: Bowser just ate some cake and it was yummy

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Imagamerboi

1,224. Posted:

Tops wrote:

Can anyone recommend Jett Rocket II at its sale price? Demo seems to indicate a good variety of levels, how long/how many levels does it have?

I beat the game in about 2-4 hours not including the secrets you can find that unlock more content, and there are 15 main levels.

UPDATE: Bowser just ate some cake and it was yummy

AuthorMessage
Avatar

arronishere

1,225. Posted:

SleepyCrossing wrote:

I have $10 e-shop credit on my 3DS. Any suggestions? :P

Mighty Mighty Switch Force, Pushmo/Pullblox, Steamworld Dig and my top 3 picks, you should also look at the Virtual Console or 3D classic games.

arronishere

3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Charizord

1,226. Posted:

I have $11.5 in my balance, what do you recommend?

Note: I am going traveling soon if that helps

Charizord

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SleepyCrossing

1,227. Posted:

arronishere wrote:

SleepyCrossing wrote:

I have $10 e-shop credit on my 3DS. Any suggestions? :P

Mighty Mighty Switch Force, Pushmo/Pullblox, Steamworld Dig and my top 3 picks, you should also look at the Virtual Console or 3D classic games.

Thank you! I picked up Steamworld Dig and have $4.50 or so left. Any ideas on what to get with that? I might get Kid Icarus from Club Nintendo, would you recommend it?

3DS (Playing): Bravely Default, Conception II, DKCR, SMT:IV
3DS Wishlist: Kirby TD, Smash, Pokemon AS, Fantasy Life, Persona Q, Etrian Odyssey Untold
Wii U (Playing): Mario Kart 8, Wind Waker HD, Monster Hunter 3U, DKCTF, Zombi U, Shovel Knight
Wii U Wishlist: Bayonetta 2, Hyrule Warriors, Smash

AuthorMessage
Avatar

arronishere

1,228. Posted:

Charizord wrote:

I have $11.5 in my balance, what do you recommend?

Note: I am going traveling soon if that helps

If you're going travelling it may be worth getting Pokemon Link Battle or Pushmo/Pullbox, both have a lot of content but you can pick it and leave it at any time, if you're not into puzzle games you may want to try Super Maro Bros 3 as they are quick levels.

arronishere

3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

AuthorMessage
Avatar

arronishere

1,229. Posted:

SleepyCrossing wrote:

arronishere wrote:

SleepyCrossing wrote:

I have $10 e-shop credit on my 3DS. Any suggestions? :P

Mighty Mighty Switch Force, Pushmo/Pullblox, Steamworld Dig and my top 3 picks, you should also look at the Virtual Console or 3D classic games.

Thank you! I picked up Steamworld Dig and have $4.50 or so left. Any ideas on what to get with that? I might get Kid Icarus from Club Nintendo, would you recommend it?

I haven't played Kid Icarus properly but it's on my list after playing a few bits from it on Nes Remix. Gunman Clive & Edge are great value cheap games and I'm not sure on the US prices (as I'm UK based) but you should be able to get a Game Gear & Gameboy Virtual Console game for that price.

arronishere

3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

AuthorMessage
Avatar

arrmixer

1,230. Posted:

i'm torn between mario and donkey kong or the dillon roling western? thoughts?

proud Wii u Owner and
Fortunate to receive a 3ds XL from my other half
Feel free to add

ARR

3DS Friend Code: 3539-9596-6040 | Nintendo Network ID: armixer

AuthorMessage
Avatar

OrangeCluster

1,231. Posted:

So which of the three GameLion games on sale for 0,99€ would you recommend? :)

OrangeCluster

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Tobias95

1,232. Posted:

Should I buy Sayonara umihara kawase or a lot of cheaper games?
Cheaper games I'm thinking about is Siesta Fiesta, 10 in 1 arcade games (its on sale) 2048, art of balance and Splash or crash

I am from Norway. Pleas have in mind my english might not be the best. but I am trying ;)

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355 | Nintendo Network ID: hylfrid

AuthorMessage
Avatar

HandheldGuru97

1,233. Posted:

Alrighty guys I have a little dilemma. I have $14ish on my Eshop account and I'm trying to decide Shovel Knight by putting a tiny amount into the system or getting a few other slightly cheaper games (like: Siesta Fiesta, Pokemon TCG GBC when it hits the States, Super Mario Bros. 3 or The Mysterious Murasame Castle to name a few off the top of my head). Now here is the real kicker my brother just bought Shovel Knight on MY Wii U so I'm wondering it I should just play it there even though I use my 3DS way more. Thanks for the help!

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handhelds..(Tiger Game.com not included in either category!!!)
The 3DS XL is amazing. Much games... ^_^
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/HandheldGuru97

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Storytime7

1,234. Posted:

HandheldGuru97 wrote:

Alrighty guys I have a little dilemma. I have $14ish on my Eshop account and I'm trying to decide Shovel Knight by putting a tiny amount into the system or getting a few other slightly cheaper games (like: Siesta Fiesta, Pokemon TCG GBC when it hits the States, Super Mario Bros. 3 or The Mysterious Murasame Castle to name a few off the top of my head). Now here is the real kicker my brother just bought Shovel Knight on MY Wii U so I'm wondering it I should just play it there even though I use my 3DS way more. Thanks for the help!

I played Shovel Knight on the 3DS and thought it was a perfect fit for the system, but if you already have it then you're probably better off spending that money on other games. That being said, Shovel Knight is a great game that you should try to play in the manner you're most comfortable with, so if you decide to just buy it for the 3DS then you'll probably get more enjoyment out of it considering you use your 3DS more (and you get the convenience of portability). I still recommend buying games you don't own with that money, but either way you probably can't go wrong.

Storytime7

AuthorMessage
Avatar

BearHunger

1,235. Posted:

I'm thinking of getting an Adventure Island game on 3DS eShop for some portable platforming, but I don't know which one to get. The choices are Adventure Island II on NES and Adventure Island on Game Boy, which is based on the former. So I'd like to know:

  • How much longer is the NES one than the GB one?
  • Which one is more challenging, and how much more so?

Thanks!

BearHunger

Nintendo Network ID: Bear_Hunger

AuthorMessage
Avatar

unrandomsam

1,236. Posted:

BearHunger wrote:

I'm thinking of getting an Adventure Island game on 3DS eShop for some portable platforming, but I don't know which one to get. The choices are Adventure Island II on NES and Adventure Island on Game Boy, which is based on the former. So I'd like to know:

  • How much longer is the NES one than the GB one?
  • Which one is more challenging, and how much more so?

Thanks!

Wait for the first NES one. (I want that but on 3DS).

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”

AuthorMessage
Avatar

BearHunger

1,237. Posted:

@unrandomsam Yeah, I was disappointed when I found out that that wasn't on the shop. That would've been the obvious choice.

BearHunger

Nintendo Network ID: Bear_Hunger

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DefHalan

1,238. Posted:

Capcom Sale Prices
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies - $17.99 (was $29.99)
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate - $19.99 (was $39.99)
Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition - $9.99 (was $19.99)
Resident Evil Revelations - $8.99 (was $19.99)
Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D - $8.99 (was $19.99)

http://dudehugespeaks.tumblr.com/post/44243746261/nickels-dimes-and-quarters
http://www.penny-arcade.com/patv/episode/why-console-specs-dont-matter
http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/200271/Video_Don_Daglow_on_nextgen_transition_traps_and_treasures.php

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DefHalan

1,239. Posted:

Can't decide if I should get RE Revelations on Wii U or 3DS. Also that Ace Attorney is tempting, I have never played the series

http://dudehugespeaks.tumblr.com/post/44243746261/nickels-dimes-and-quarters
http://www.penny-arcade.com/patv/episode/why-console-specs-dont-matter
http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/200271/Video_Don_Daglow_on_nextgen_transition_traps_and_treasures.php

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

AuthorMessage
Avatar

PKpunky

1,240. Posted:

DefHalan wrote:

Capcom Sale Prices
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies - $17.99 (was $29.99)
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate - $19.99 (was $39.99)
Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition - $9.99 (was $19.99)
Resident Evil Revelations - $8.99 (was $19.99)
Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D - $8.99 (was $19.99)

Thanks for posting them, these are some sweet deals.

I'm looking at Monster Hunter and Street Fighter. I wish Inzazuma Eleven would go on sale again...

PKpunky

3DS Friend Code: 4314-0436-2109 | Nintendo Network ID: PK_Ness