3DS eShop Forum

Topic: 3DS eShop Recommendations thread

Showing 1,161 to 1,180 of 1,246

AuthorMessage

cheapogamer4life

1,161. Posted:

Are any of the street pass dlc games any good? I'd like to keep a variety of games on my system. Its been a while since I've bought a e shop card so I'm kinda excited to be getting one at a great price at best buy today. Something with a high replay value would be best.

3DS Friend Code: 4339-2558-1701
http://passid.ca/N4Life
PSN id: cheapO4life
Xbox gamertag: cheapogamer

AuthorMessage

shane1228

1,162. Posted:

Andyv01 wrote:

no idea why rage of the gladiator isnt selling too well even on sale, pick up and play wise its great stuff :)

I bought Rage Of The Gladiator when it was on sale and never really played it besides a few couple minute sessions, it didn't strike me as that impressive. Maybe I should give it another try.

shane1228

AuthorMessage

Bubbab5

1,163. Posted:

What's better Resident Evil Revelations or Mercenaries?

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

AuthorMessage

Bubbab5

1,164. Posted:

Also are they're any FPS games on the eshop?

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

AuthorMessage

Bubbab5

1,165. Posted:

What are some great story based games on the eshop?

AuthorMessage

Tops

1,166. Posted:

^^ First person shooter games: I think Steel Diver: Sub Wars is it until Moon Chronicles comes out. As for the story game Attack of the Friday Monsters is mostly all story with a rock-paper-scissors type card battle game sprinkled in (which I found to be a good experience). I've been told Crimson Shroud is an rpg with an okay story but I haven't played it myself.

Formerly: LaytonApprentice; TopLaytonsHat

AuthorMessage

Bubbab5

1,167. Posted:

Ok thanks I'm not interested in either though.mWhens moon come out

AuthorMessage

Tops

1,168. Posted:

Bubbab5 wrote:

Ok thanks I'm not interested in either though.mWhens moon come out

It's going to be released in an episodic structure with the first episode set to come out in March or April
Here's some info http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2014/02/renegade_kid_release...

AuthorMessage

Bubbab5

1,169. Posted:

Thanks

One last question should I get Resident Evil Revelations, Scribblenauts Unmasked or Scribblenauts Unlimited I want a shooting action game but also a puzzle fun friendly game so idk what's your opinion. If possible I need an answer soon cause Im about to go on an 9 hour trip and need a good game to keep me busy for a while.

AuthorMessage

Tops

1,170. Posted:

^^ I haven't actually played any of those games so I can't really help you with this one. For what it's worth I'd go with one of the Scribblenauts games but that's just because I've never been a fan of horror games :P Hopefully someone else can be more helpful

Edit: It seems to me Scribblenauts would have quite a bit of replay value and freedom within each of its levels. Can't speak for RE's replay value though

Edited on by Tops

AuthorMessage

Bubbab5

1,171. Posted:

Thanks for the help I don't think I'll get either now though. Do you know any great story based games that aren't turn based gameplay?

AuthorMessage

RR529

1,172. Posted:

Bubbab5 wrote:

Thanks for the help I don't think I'll get either now though. Do you know any great story based games that aren't turn based gameplay?

Tales of the Abyss is great RPG with a great story, and it features real time combat.

Currently Playing:

Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Summoners War: Sky Arena (AND)
Salvo Saga (AND)

AuthorMessage

Bubbab5

1,173. Posted:

What's it about and how much is it?

AuthorMessage

Znerd

1,174. Posted:

Hey whats the best RPG Game i could get with 20$ bucks

Znerd

3DS Friend Code: 0817-3916-6690 | Nintendo Network ID: ZGameing

AuthorMessage

Ralizah

1,175. Posted:

Znerd wrote:

Crimson Shroud.

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552
NNID: Michael418
PSN: Ralizah

AuthorMessage

unrandomsam

1,176. Posted:

Znerd wrote:

Best ones are on the DS for cheap cost.

Dragon Quest IV/V/VI
Radiant Historia
Chrono Trigger
Dragon Quest IX

(And loads of others the eshop ones you spend more for much less).

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”

AuthorMessage

Tops

1,177. Posted:

Which is the best Picross game between Picross e, e2, and e3? Are the sequels in any way an improvement or just different puzzles? Never played one of these games but kinda want to try one out. PS. Is Mario's Picross any good? Just looking at it since it's a cheaper albeit older incarnation of this type of puzzler.

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,178. Posted:

Ralizah wrote:

Znerd wrote:

Crimson Shroud.

This. Denpa Men is good, too, and there's a demo for that.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Jollykarp

1,179. Posted:

LaytonAprentice wrote:

Which is the best Picross game between Picross e, e2, and e3? Are the sequels in any way an improvement or just different puzzles? Never played one of these games but kinda want to try one out. PS. Is Mario's Picross any good? Just looking at it since it's a cheaper albeit older incarnation of this type of puzzler.

I havent tried Picross e3 (actually I don't think it's available in my region) but I enjoyed Picross e more than e2. E2's Micross thing was totally uninteresting to be honest. You had to make a big picture out of a lot of smaller picross, but the picture selection was lame and each smaller picross was so easy.

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo
"If I was on the highest cliff, the highest riff
And you slipped off the side and clinched on for your life in my grip
I would never, ever let you down" - J Ivy

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

AuthorMessage

liavcol

1,180. Posted:

Hi, I have 6.93$ on my eShop. What game are you recommending for that price?
I'm looking for a game that has some kind of plot. No need for a whole story, I just want a purpose for the game. Even story like the ones of Mario games are ok.

The games I have thought of so far for that price are:
-Gunman Clive (I don't know if this game has a story).
-Ikachan (need more opinions on it).

Virtual Console games are also ok although I'm not considering a cutscene before the title screen as a the story...

That's it, if you can tell me a little about the game you are recommending like what is it's story and a little about the gameplay that would be great!
Thanks!

Email: liavcol@gmail.com
3DS friend code: 4768-7500-0239
Currently Playing:
Kung Fu Rabbit (Wii U)

Nintendo Network ID: LiavKatry