3DS eShop Forum

Topic: 3DS eShop Recommendations thread

Showing 1,101 to 1,120 of 1,240

AuthorMessage

Kmno

1,101. Posted:

Recently I added some funds to purchase Steamworld Dig and some spots next to it I found that Code Of Princess is also at sale, I have enough funds to purchase the latter but then I cannot buy the first, so what I want to ask is, of those two what is the one I should get?

Edited on by Kmno

Kmno

AuthorMessage

PrincessSugoi

1,102. Posted:

@spizzamarozzi: Thanks for the heads up about The Starship Damrey. Not my typical genre of preference but the game genuinely seems interesting. I'll have to check it out sometime.

@RedPandas: I thought that SF4 I saw in the eshop was an expansion or something (based off of the pricetag), I had no idea it was the full game. I'm normally not a SF fan but $10 for a full fledged fighter seems too good of a deal to pass up.

Thanks for suggestions! :)

Current playlist: Senran Kagura Burst, Super Mario Bros. 3, Sonic the Hedgehog 1, Nightsky

3DS Friend Code: 4184-2503-1604 | Nintendo Network ID: sasamitails

AuthorMessage

OrangeCluster

1,103. Posted:

Hey everyone, I have 10€ to spare on either eShops but I don't think there's anything on Wii U that I really want right now so I made a list with potential titles to buy and would appreciate some help (other sugestions would be nice too):

• Mighty Switch Force! (6€)
  • Fun! Fun! Minigolf TOUCH! (3€)
  • Gunman Clive (2€)
  • escapeVektor (7€)
  • Mighty Switch Force! 2 (5€)
  • Bike Rider DX (3€)
  • Rage of the Gladiator (7€)

I've read all the reviews by the NL staff but I still can't decide, thanks in advance.

OrangeCluster

AuthorMessage

David_NL

1,104. Posted:

EscapeVektor is a very good idea, but the game is a bit clunky and hard to see on 3DS. I think it was made for Vita or another system originally.

Gunman Clive is a cheap platformer that was pretty fun to play through a few times.

Mighty Switch Force is a puzzle platformer with a girl as the main character. It is fun, but I decided not to buy the sequel.

Those are the only games from your list that I've played... I might get Bike Rider DX myself.

David_NL

AuthorMessage

KingOfTheDogs

1,105. Posted:

I now have $2 and want Bird Mania Christmas, Gunman Clive(have it on my ipad not sure if I want to buy it again), or Super Little Acorns. Which should I get or is there another good $2 EShop game? Thanks in advance.

Edited on by KingOfTheDogs

Formerly LabradoodleKing and PugKing, now just KingOfTheDogs.

3DS Friend Code: 3539-9493-5098

AuthorMessage

OrangeCluster

1,106. Posted:

I have bought Super Little Acorns on sale for about 1€ and it's a fun little game, a tad on the generic side but I can't imagine Bird Mania Christmas being much better in that regard. It has about 3-4 hours worth of content + the Turbo Mode which is exactly the same game and challenges with added speed. In my opinio it's worth the sale price, with that said I don't own any of the other two.

OrangeCluster

AuthorMessage

nesvc

1,107. Posted:

I wish bubble bobble and simons quest would be released in NOA. They are already available in Japan.

nesvc

AuthorMessage

rosebud

1,108. Posted:

I recommend buying Super Little Acorns while it is on sale. It has more content than Gunman Clive, though GC is also a good game.

My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

HeroOfCybertron

1,109. Posted:

Is Rvenge of the Gator worth getting if I already have Kirby's Pinball Land?

Nintendo Network ID: MegaManPrime
"Of course. how selfish of me. Let's do all the things that you wanna do."

AuthorMessage

Skitrules

1,110. Posted:

Hey everyone I'm on an eshop buying surge right now and am looking for any good games even though i have a ton of games already i want more so i can have my hands full for a while are there any recomendations? I will state if you mention a game I already have because I have too much to say haha

Now for something completely different!
Still got it memorized?
My Skitloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7499-3336

AuthorMessage

R-L-A-George

1,111. Posted:

I've got $21...

$11:
Fluidity SC
Dillon's RR: TLR

$10:
Tetris Axis.
Nano Assault: EX
NightSky

$20:
Rhythm Thief (I know this one it awesome)
Resident Evil: R
Unchained Blades
Freaky Forms: Deluxe
Young Justice Legacy(On Sale)
$15:
Harmoknight
Kokuga

Any of these any good, I know I can get a quite a bit of VC. XD

Edited on by R-L-A-George

Pokemon Black: 2150 8208 3279 Soul Silver: 3094 9507 1275 Platinum: 0044 9189 6528

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1459-7893 | Nintendo Network ID: Osaka7524 | Twitter: R_L_A_G67252

AuthorMessage

OrangeCluster

1,112. Posted:

From that list I highly recommend Rhythm Thief or Kokuga. Nano Assault was fun but not the kind of shooter I was hoping for, Tetris Axis is good too but I honestly think the other ones I just mentioned are better. With that said I haven't played them all, I still need Harmoknight.

Anywho, moving on on my end. Sooooooo who's played Gabrielle's Ghostly Groove 3D? Is it worth the new price tag? Cheerio.

OrangeCluster

AuthorMessage

Miss_Dark

1,113. Posted:

I'm thinking bout buying either oracle of seasons or oracle of ages. Which one is the saddest zelda game? Yeah it's a weird question I know but Link's awakening and Twilight princess both did a lot to me cause they were so.. sad. I wanna feel that experience again. Is that possible with any of those 2? What are the main differences? I've heard that ages has more dungeons but that seasons is more fun in general.

"Il y a un adage qui dit qu'on fait du mal à ceux qu'on aime, mais il oublie de dire qu'on aime ceux qui nous font du mal."

Wii U name: Miss_Dark feel free to add me (but let me know who you are @ NL)
DS code: 1177 8262 3599 Please add me! ^^ (and let me know your code so I can add you too!)

AuthorMessage

PrincessSugoi

1,114. Posted:

I'm mostly through Rhythm Thief right now. Gotta say the game's good overall (great music, likable characters, interesting story, lovely animation sequences) but man can some of these challenges make me want to impulsively throw my beautiful 3DS against walls. The soccer and gyroscope ones in particular are pure evil. :P

@OrangeCluster I recall reading some reviews on Gabrielle and I think one of the main complaints is the length isn't worth the price tag. It appears to be a decent game (and the premise is actually kind of awesome) but I'd personally wait to find it on discounted or in the bargain bin.

Current playlist: Senran Kagura Burst, Super Mario Bros. 3, Sonic the Hedgehog 1, Nightsky

AuthorMessage

OrangeCluster

1,115. Posted:

@PrincessSugoi Thanks for the help. I would prefer to own a physical copy to be fair but since I live in Europe and the game was never published around here (except through eShop) I can't really do that. With that said I recently upgraded to a 3DS XL, the golden Zelda one no less and I thought it would be fitting to get the Oracle games since they're the only Zelda games that I don't own. So yeah I just blew my money on that, plus Mighty Switch Force! 1 and 2 and Bike Rider DX. :D

OrangeCluster

AuthorMessage

PrincessSugoi

1,116. Posted:

@OrangeCluster I've never been much in Zelda mainly because I've never really played the games. :P I still got a little money to blow and trying to decide what to buy with it, would you consider Link's Awakening a good place in the series to start?

AuthorMessage

OrangeCluster

1,117. Posted:

@PrincessSugoi It's a great Zelda game but It's also one of the earliest ones which means It's not exactly easy to figure out what you have to do and might be a bit frustrating to newcomers. With that said that was a problem back when the game released on the Game Boy but nowadays there's the internet. :P

OrangeCluster

AuthorMessage

PrincessSugoi

1,118. Posted:

@OrangeCluster Ahh I see. Thanks for the help. :)

AuthorMessage

Miss_Dark

1,119. Posted:

PrincessSugoi wrote:

@OrangeCluster I've never been much in Zelda mainly because I've never really played the games. :P I still got a little money to blow and trying to decide what to buy with it, would you consider Link's Awakening a good place in the series to start?

Link's Awakening is imo one of the best Zelda games ever because of the story, the soundtrack, the action etc. It has some amazing stuff in it. I won't reveal anything but the ending is amazing.

"Il y a un adage qui dit qu'on fait du mal à ceux qu'on aime, mais il oublie de dire qu'on aime ceux qui nous font du mal."

Wii U name: Miss_Dark feel free to add me (but let me know who you are @ NL)
DS code: 1177 8262 3599 Please add me! ^^ (and let me know your code so I can add you too!)

AuthorMessage

OrangeCluster

1,120. Posted:

@Miss_Dark The game is indeed great, one of the best (if not the best) Game Boy games ever made but having replayed it recently I honestly think it could be frustrating to new Zelda players. That's the only thing holding me back from recommending it to PrincessSugoi. =/

OrangeCluster