3DS eShop Forum

Topic: 3DS eShop Recommendations thread

Showing 1,061 to 1,080 of 1,259

AuthorMessage

rockodoodle

1,061. Posted:

rosebud wrote:

EscapeVektor is on sale for $4.99 and it seems as though no one is playing it. I think it's pretty fun though.

I think it's pretty awesome. Just got it.

rockodoodle

AuthorMessage

SammyOfMobius

1,062. Posted:

SMB3 or 3D Sonic 1? Both games are coming out soon, because Sonic 1 will release on 12/5 and SMB3 is in front in the Future Releases section on the 3DS eShop. I really want both but I don't know which one to choose! SMB3 is an 8-bit platforming masterpiece but Sonic 1 is great too and I've really been itching to own a 16-bit game on my 3DS. I'll probably eventually get both, but which one should I get first? I only have enough cash left for either of the two. Please reply ASAP!

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

1,063. Posted:

Based on how you've been moistening your shorts over the prospect of Mario 3 being available on the 3DS VC lately, it's amazing you even have to ask.

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage

SammyOfMobius

1,064. Posted:

I really love both games though.

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

AuthorMessage

Blue_Dread

1,065. Posted:

SMB3 all the way. But SNES games should come eventually. Everyone will crud their pants when they come, oh yeah.

I like to play Nintendo games (for a living :P)
I support Wii U.
I love my brother.
I like Mario, Zelda, Metroid, Kirby, and Donkey Kong.

AuthorMessage

Shane904

1,066. Posted:

hmmm. senran kagura burst or unchained blades?

Check out my free Android app, Paddle Ball!
Google Play Store | Amazon Appstore

[Check out Reviews by Shane!]

AuthorMessage

Magikarp3

1,067. Posted:

Shane904 wrote:

Ooh, I forgot Unchained Blades existed. (Hope it gets localised soon)

Senran Kagura's probably more for casual sessions, it'll get repetitive after a while but it has a lot of action. Unchained Blades is more of a slow paced, calculating game for longer sessions. Get whichever one suits your playstyle, I guess

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

AuthorMessage

Shane904

1,068. Posted:

Jollykarp wrote:

Shane904 wrote:

Ooh, I forgot Unchained Blades existed. (Hope it gets localised soon)

Senran Kagura's probably more for casual sessions, it'll get repetitive after a while but it has a lot of action. Unchained Blades is more of a slow paced, calculating game for longer sessions. Get whichever one suits your playstyle, I guess

That's my problem - I like both kinds of games! It also doesn't help that the ratings for them on NL are exactly the same :P

AuthorMessage

Gioku

1,069. Posted:

Are there any good (and hopefully cheap) multiplayer games available to download from the eShop (DSi games included). I'm planning on getting a 2DS so I can play multiplayer games with my sister, so it'd be great if there was some cheap multiplayer game(s) that I could download onto both my 3DS and the 2DS. Or if there's a good one with download play that'd be even better, because I'd only have to download it on one system! So do any of you guys know of anything like that?

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

Shane904

1,070. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

Are there any good (and hopefully cheap) multiplayer games available to download from the eShop (DSi games included). I'm planning on getting a 2DS so I can play multiplayer games with my sister, so it'd be great if there was some cheap multiplayer game(s) that I could download onto both my 3DS and the 2DS. Or if there's a good one with download play that'd be even better, because I'd only have to download it on one system! So do any of you guys know of anything like that?

I feel that some people will disagree with me here, but Pop Island (DSiWare) has an awesome multiplayer (DS-Download) mode.

AuthorMessage

Fencer_Pwns

1,071. Posted:

Is this forum for suggesting games for the eShop? Because There's two games that I would love to see added to the eShop.

1) Castle Crashers
This is my favorite game of all time, and it would make my day if it were added to the eShop.
Controls: Circle Pad: Move, B: Jump, A: Use Item, Y: Light Attack, X: Heavy Attack, R: Toggle Magic, L: Block/Shield, Select: Voice Chat, D-pad ← and →: Cycle inventory

2) Minecraft
This game needs no explanation for it's necessity to be on the eShop. Nintendo would make HUGE profits with it's addition.
Controls: Circle Pad/D-pad: Move, R: Attack/destroy, L: Interact/Place, ABXY (Or Circle Pad Pro): Move View (With circle pad pro, B: Jump/Menu back, A: Menu Select, Y and X: Cycle Hotbar), Touch Screen: Inventory/Crafting and Furnace GUI/Move View (tap touch screen while moving to jump)
Minecraft 3DS edition could feature actual 3D, instead of the red cyan 3D anaglyph featured in the PC version.

OMG IT'S THE SNACK FOOD OF THE GODS! Barnahm's Animals

AuthorMessage

mimi85

1,072. Posted:

I have just downloaded KoKuga (3DS). Nice shoot em up with a tank.
I knew that a retail exists in Japan, but I was surprised finding it in the eShop (and much cheaper than the Japanese Download).

mimi85

AuthorMessage

rayword45

1,073. Posted:

Fencer_Pwns wrote:

Is this forum for suggesting games for the eShop? Because There's two games that I would love to see added to the eShop.

Nope, not the right thread. I swear there was a thread like that before but I forgot about its existence.

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

1,074. Posted:

i dont want to open a new thread for this.

i downloaded the nano assault demo from the european eshop. played it and in the third stage the demo just ended. is that normal? is there a timelimit? if yes, WHY? >:o

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

HeroOfCybertron

1,075. Posted:

@6ch6ris6 I don't know if the demo has a time limit but Yes that is normal for some demos, I played the demo yesterday twice and ended it at the exact same place you mentioned.

Bah-Weep-Graaaaagnah Wheep Ni Ni Bong

AuthorMessage

HeroOfCybertron

1,076. Posted:

Can anyone recommend these three games The Starship Damrey, Attack of the Friday Monsters! A Tokyo Tale and Crazy Construction, I'm kinda interested in them and they're on sale so I thought I'd check them out?

Bah-Weep-Graaaaagnah Wheep Ni Ni Bong

AuthorMessage

Karakato

1,077. Posted:

@HeroOfCybertron I can't vouch for Crazy construction(heard it was decent for a puzzle game) but as for the other two:

Starship Damrey - This is basically a point and click adventure game with an unsettling atmosphere throughout the game. A major problem is that this will take you at best 1-2 hours to finish, 3 hours if you want to complete everything, so take that to account if you're looking for a substantial game with a good amount of challenge (The puzzles are relatively simple). Still, I'd say this is worth experiencing once if you are in the mood for a short SciFi mystery-thriller for those eerie nights and have money to burn, especially with the sale.

Attack of the Friday Monsters - The best option of the two honestly. The story is better especially if you're into a more laid back and charming Japanese story and lasts you longer. There's also a luck based card game on the side if that's your thing but really, the story is the reason for nabbing this title. The sale should be the best opportunity for you to purchase this gem.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Deviant Art Profile
Tumblr Page
My Backlog

The Rest is Silence.

AuthorMessage

Svaethier

1,078. Posted:

I'm going to gamestop today to get 1 or 2 games, I'm thinking of getting Pushmo and Nano assault since I'll be getting around 13.00 to spend.
What do you think of these to games? Think I should get some other game(s) instead? Any recommendations?

My FC: 5429-8192-8959

AuthorMessage

spizzamarozzi

1,079. Posted:

HeroOfCybertron wrote:

Can anyone recommend these three games The Starship Damrey, Attack of the Friday Monsters! A Tokyo Tale and Crazy Construction, I'm kinda interested in them and they're on sale so I thought I'd check them out?

I got Starship Damrey tonight and beat it...tonight, but I recommend it if you're in the mood for an adventure game that doesn't require action but does entertain with a good story and a great atmosphere. It' not really puzzling either, but it has emphasis on plot and investigation - you basically wake up on this spaceship and have to figure out what has happened. The thing I found fascinating is that it all flows very naturally and you're never told to do this or that - at the start of the game you are working towards a goal but the goal only becomes clear as you play. It is original because in such adventures you're either directly told to do things (like "find this or that" or "escape from..." etc) or everything in the environment begs you to do something, while in this game you're not really sure what you're doing until you're well into it. It's a bit like the first Metroid where you found yourself standing somewhere and you have no idea what to do but it doesn't matter as long as you can go forward.
One thing I loved is that the authors actually cared to include a proper ending that explains things, something that is becoming more and more rare with downloadable games.
It doesn't last long (3 hours approx) but I found it to be quality time.

spizzamarozzi

3DS Friend Code: 0104-0649-7464 | Nintendo Network ID: spizzamarozzi

AuthorMessage

Stu13

1,080. Posted:

Are there any quality, non-retail racing games in the eShop? I've been looking to put the hammer down. I prefer automobiles, but have no real aversion to kart racers.

I think Nintendo games are cool, and good.
Proud veteran of the Bit Wars.
3DS friend code: 5000-2563-9647
NNID: Stu000

Twitter: Stu_Hell