3DS eShop Forum

Topic: 3DS eShop Recommendations thread

Showing 1,001 to 1,020 of 1,225

AuthorMessage

simonhwsn

1,001. Posted:

I was thinking if Super Little Acorns is worth the price now that it's on sale 50% less but the fact that it only cost 99 cents for iPhone really annoys me.
Also, what do you think of tetris axis? It looks good but I already have tetris ds and many people says it's better.

sorry about my poor english.

simonhwsn

AuthorMessage

Birdman

1,002. Posted:

@simonhwsn - I don't own Tetris Axis, so I can't comment on it. However, I would recommend getting Super Little Acorns. From what I've played of it, the controls are simple, but hard to master, it can be challenging, but it never feels unfair, and, simply put, it's just fun to play. For $4, I'd say it's worth it.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

AuthorMessage

brandonbwii

1,003. Posted:

Steamworld Dig is by far my favorite eshop game. Unlike many others on the site I find the 3DS eshop lineup severely lackluster, particularly if you ignore the games from Nintendo.

Steamworld Dig finally gives me hope that smaller developer CAN create great games. It also gives me hope for the future of the eshop. :-)

Abandon hope all ye who enter here.

AuthorMessage

brandonbwii

1,004. Posted:

@simonhwsn

The button controls and variety of modes make SLAT well worth the discount price.

AuthorMessage

simonhwsn

1,005. Posted:

@Birdman @brandonwii Thank you, your comments really helped me to decide, I bought it! along with monster hunter XD

simonhwsn

AuthorMessage

Red_XIII

1,006. Posted:

streetpass mansion or Airace.

Red_XIII

AuthorMessage

SammyOfMobius

1,007. Posted:

simonhwsn wrote:

I was thinking if Super Little Acorns is worth the price now that it's on sale 50% less but the fact that it only cost 99 cents for iPhone really annoys me.
Also, what do you think of tetris axis? It looks good but I already have tetris ds and many people says it's better.

sorry about my poor english.

I have Little Acorns on the iPhone and PS Vita for $1.49 less combined. So I wouldn't go for that. And yes, Tetris Axis is a good one!

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

AuthorMessage

SammyOfMobius

1,008. Posted:

Hey guys, should I buy Super Mario Bros. 2 (NES) or Sonic the Hedgehog (GG)? I know Super Mario bros. 2 is a great platform game, but I also heard that Sonic the Hedgehog (GG) is a stellar exploration-based platform game as well. Whcih should I choose? I plan on getting either of those two, Super Mario Bros. 3 (once it's released), and Pac-Man Museum (releases Dec. 5th). I may hold out on both of these games to gt 3D Sonic the Hedgehog, but I want to know what you guys think. Help, please?

Edited on by SammyOfMobius

Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8

AuthorMessage

Red_XIII

1,009. Posted:

Get Mario Bros 2 and 3.
If you want a GG game, get Tails adventure.

Red_XIII

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,010. Posted:

Tail's Adventure is what you're thinking of, Classic. I'd recommend Mario 2 over it, though...and I generally prefer Sonic and Mario 2 is one of my least favorite Mario games...so that says a lot...

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

SammyOfMobius

1,011. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Tail's Adventure is what you're thinking of, Classic. I'd recommend Mario 2 over it, though...and I generally prefer Sonic and Mario 2 is one of my least favorite Mario games...so that says a lot...

So basically you think Tails Adventure is bad? Or are you referring to Sonic 1 (GG)?

AuthorMessage

SammyOfMobius

1,012. Posted:

Red_XIII wrote:

Get Mario Bros 2 and 3.
If you want a GG game, get Tails adventure.

I'm not sure if Tails Adventure is for me.

AuthorMessage

daggdroppen

1,013. Posted:

my top 3DS eshop games:

1. Mutant Mudds
2. Steamworld Dig
3. Super Little Acorns 3D Turbo
4. VVVVVV
5. Harmoknight
6. Mighty Switch Force!
7. Gunman Clive
8. Hydroventure
9. Bike Rider DX
10. 2 Fast 4 Gnomes

Other Cheap games that arent perfect, but still worth downloading imo:
1. Groove Heaven
2. Rising Board
3. 10-in-1 Arcade Collection
4. Bird Mania 3D

I have downloaded around 60 games for my 3DS! =)

Dont forget to support the indiedevelopers ;)

daggdroppen

AuthorMessage

simonhwsn

1,014. Posted:

ClassicSonicFan wrote:

I have Little Acorns on the iPhone and PS Vita for $1.49 less combined. So I wouldn't go for that. And yes, Tetris Axis is a good one!

I don't have iPhone or iPod, what's a 'PS Vita'? XD

simonhwsn

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,015. Posted:

ClassicSonicFan wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

So basically you think Tails Adventure is bad? Or are you referring to Sonic 1 (GG)?

I'm saying Tails Adventures is bad, but Tail's Adventures is the only GG games that's an Adventure game, so if that's what you're looking for go with that.

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

brandonbwii

1,016. Posted:

I took a risk and bought Aqua Moto Racing 3D. Note that I live in North America, with fixed physics and controls (I think) and slightly lower price. Overall as a racing fan taking what I can get from the 3DS, I really enjoy it. I wish the price were $3 cheaper to better compete with smartphones, but it's still fun and has a decent 3D effect. The visuals are kind of crude, framerate a little slow, and music repetitive (it sounds like there may be only 2 tracks).

To put simply if you're one who actually enjoyed that ATV Wild Ride game this is like that but on water. Also reminds me of Splashdown back on PS2. Still no where near Wave Race quality, but it will do in a pinch.

AuthorMessage

Gioku

1,017. Posted:

Let's see... I have $10.00 left on a prepaid credit card; I think I'd like to use that money on the eShop. I also have a little more than a dollar left in my account. So that's about $11.00 total. I want to get Super Mario Bros. 2; but what would be a good choice for the rest of the money? Is the Game Gear version of Sonic the Hedgehog good? I'd like to at least play the original Sonic game before I jump in with Sonic Lost World next month. Anything else good that's cheap? Thanks! :)

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Gioku on Youtube | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

1,018. Posted:

Anyone try gardenscapes, 3d game collection or murder on titanic? those games are on sale for $2 each

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
The graveyard | Reviewer at eshop gurus | Owner and reviewer at Droid gurus | Public chat | Forums

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

kaptenSwe

1,019. Posted:

is cut the rope and urban trail fun?

kaptenSwe

AuthorMessage

kaptenSwe

1,020. Posted:

Does 3d game collection support multiplayer? like 2 or 4 persons on one 3ds?

kaptenSwe