3DS eShop Forum

Topic: 3DS eShop Recommendations thread

Showing 101 to 120 of 1,237

AuthorMessage

JohnDoe123

101. Posted:

@Pogocoop Rytmik Rock Edition has the same amount of content as the other Rytmiks, just with different intruments. It doesn't have less sounds or options than the other Rytmik games. If you like Rock music, than Rock Edition is a great value.

JohnDoe123

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0286-9394

AuthorMessage

xj0462

102. Posted:

i have $5.52 left on my eshop account what should i buy

nintendo network ID: Mr.X9000
now playing: pokemon X(3DS) lego marvel super heros (3DS) super mario land 3(GB) STRIKERS 1945 PLUS (PSP/VITA) Kid icarus 3(3DS) tetris(NES) nintendo ds browser (DS) 2048(3DS) Dracula's curse(NES/3DS) after burner(NES) super smash bros brawl(Wii)

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2417-4668 | Nintendo Network ID: Mr.X9000

AuthorMessage

nickcarney

103. Posted:

xj0462 wrote:

Pyramids, or if you have that Super Mario Land 2 or Donkey Kong '94.

nickcarney

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

104. Posted:

xj0462 wrote:

Kirby's Dream Land

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage

Jahir

105. Posted:

xj0462 wrote:

Buy Donkey Kong '94, NOW!

Edited on by Jahir

Jahir

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9585-5314 | Nintendo Network ID: JahirBGoode

AuthorMessage

xj0462

106. Posted:

i already have donkery kong 94 and mario land 2 and kirbys dream land

nintendo network ID: Mr.X9000
now playing: pokemon X(3DS) lego marvel super heros (3DS) super mario land 3(GB) STRIKERS 1945 PLUS (PSP/VITA) Kid icarus 3(3DS) tetris(NES) nintendo ds browser (DS) 2048(3DS) Dracula's curse(NES/3DS) after burner(NES) super smash bros brawl(Wii)

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2417-4668 | Nintendo Network ID: Mr.X9000

AuthorMessage

nickcarney

107. Posted:

Do you have Pyramids?

nickcarney

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

108. Posted:

I already have Mighty Switch Force and I plan on purchasing these 5 titles eventually...

Freakyforms
Pushmo
Zen Pinball 3D
Mutant Mudds
Lock & Chase (Virtual Console)

I just don't know what order I should purchase these in.

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook
I keep these Nintendo Life threads updated: Missing 3DS VC and Wii U VC between regions, Full of list first party Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Gear games missing from the 3DS VC, and Full of list first party Game Boy Advance games missing from the Wii U VC.

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

109. Posted:

I'd say Pushmo first. It's the one with the most content and easy to get levels. It's also very fun.

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

WhiteTrashGuy

110. Posted:

I have 5 bucks burning a hole in my E-Account. Should I get DARK VOID ZERO or SOUL OF DARKNESS first? I love CASTLEVANIA and 8-bit shooters. I just want to know which is better gameplay and length wise.

You havn't seen BAD BOYS 2 ???!!

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

111. Posted:

I highly recommend Mutant Mudds if you're a fan of platformers and old-school design. It has great level design and a superb soundtrack and is just plain fun to play.

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage

Jollykarp

112. Posted:

@WhiteTrashGuy both Dark Void Zero and Soul of Darkness are quite short, with the latter clocking at around 2 hours max and Dark Void Zero taking only 45 minutes. I know for a fact though that Dark Void is blisteringly hard, so that might take a while. I think that Dark Void Zero has more varied gameplay though; it's not just a platformer and you have a jetpack which opens up a lot of variety in the levels. Plus, there are a good assortment of weapons to try out which all have their strengths and weaknesses. Soul of Darkness just plays like a castlevania game; there's nothing really unique about it.

May I also recommend to you Metroid II? Its longer than either of those two games by far and it's also a bit cheaper. The only downsides is that it's in black and white and there is an element of exploration which might be taxing to the more casual player.

Gargoyle's Quest is another recommendation on the VC side of things; it will take you about 2 hours minimum to finish and is also really hard. There are some rpg elements on the overworld but really it's just another great old school platformer which controls brilliantly and is just a lot of fun.

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo
"If I was on the highest cliff, the highest riff
And you slipped off the side and clinched on for your life in my grip
I would never, ever let you down" - J Ivy

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

113. Posted:

The irony. Now I need some help picking an eShop game. Which should I get first? Sakura Samurai or Mutant Mudds. I have enough for both, but which first? I know they'll both take a while.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

114. Posted:

Mutant Mudds. Sakura Samurai is fairly short if you don't dig into the all of the side content, by the way.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

115. Posted:

How long would you say Mutant Mudds would last? I'm leaning more towards it right now.

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Karakato

116. Posted:

I finished Mutant Mudds with everything completed at the 6 hour mark while Sakura samurai took me 5 hours, but still need to beat the expert mode. I'd say if you're a Platformer junkie, get Mudds first but you should try Sakura Samurai also if you get the chance, it seems to have a love-hate affair around the web. I'd say that I enjoyed it more so than the other eshop games so far, it really feels like a fleshed out Punch out made for the N64.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Deviant Art Profile
Tumblr Page
My Backlog

The Rest is Silence.

AuthorMessage

I-U

117. Posted:

If you're stuck between Mutant Mudds and another eShop game, Mutant Mudds (at this point) washes the others out. It's a charming, challenging retro platformer with fine attention to enemy and platform placement.

Favorite Game: Metroid Prime Hunters

AuthorMessage

Vincent294

118. Posted:

Mutant Mudds looks good. I'll see how to balance my funds when Dillon's Rolling Western comes out.

Vincent294

3DS Friend Code: 1032-1229-3077 | Nintendo Network ID: Vincent294

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

119. Posted:

I'm thinking about getting Art Academy Semester One. What do you guys think about it?

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

120. Posted:

Well, ok. I'll be getting Mutant Mudds first. Thanks guys!

My Colors! 3D Gallery