3DS eShop Forum

Topic: Unchained Blades

Showing 61 to 80 of 209

AuthorMessage
Avatar

JohnPhilipSousa

61. Posted:

It's a careful balance of risk and reward in my pants?

JohnPhilipSousa

3DS Friend Code: 3909-7508-7026 | Nintendo Network ID: JohnPhilipSousa

AuthorMessage
Avatar

EvilLucario

62. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

PrimedMetroid wrote:

Nintendo is not going to price a digital game lower than a physical release because they do not want to devalue the game's worth just because it's a digital download.

/end price debate

[/div]

I'm not arguing your point, or the price (which I'm fine with). I just want to point out that Nintendo isn't pricing this game, XSeed is.

Yup. However, I'm sure that Nintendo wouldn't want third parties to price their games lower than a retail copy. :P

Games I'm getting: None

Favorite Games: Super Metroid (SNES) / Mother 2 (Super Famicom) / Pokémon LeafGreen (GBA) / RuneScape (PC)
Playing: Pokémon X / Y (3DS) / Super Mario 3D World (Wii U)

Nothing interesting happens.
DESTROY THEM ALL!!
RuneScape ID: Evil Lucario

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter: EvilLucario

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

WaLzgi

63. Posted:

PrimedMetroid wrote:

RR529 wrote:

PrimedMetroid wrote:

Nintendo is not going to price a digital game lower than a physical release because they do not want to devalue the game's worth just because it's a digital download.

/end price debate

[/div]

[/div]

I'm not arguing your point, or the price (which I'm fine with). I just want to point out that Nintendo isn't pricing this game, XSeed is.

[/div]

Yup. However, I'm sure that Nintendo wouldn't want third parties to price their games lower than a retail copy. :P

Iwata said that publishers are free to price their own games as such.

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RR529

64. Posted:

PrimedMetroid wrote:

RR529 wrote:

PrimedMetroid wrote:

Nintendo is not going to price a digital game lower than a physical release because they do not want to devalue the game's worth just because it's a digital download.

/end price debate

[/div]

[/div]

I'm not arguing your point, or the price (which I'm fine with). I just want to point out that Nintendo isn't pricing this game, XSeed is.

[/div]

Yup. However, I'm sure that Nintendo wouldn't want third parties to price their games lower than a retail copy. :P

That may be true, but I don't think there's much they can do about it. I mean look at Order Up!, it too is a retail game that got a digital only release, and was priced at $10 (much lower than any other retail titles).

For those of you wondering, Order Up! was released on cart in EU, but only digital in the States (exactly how Unchained Blades had a physical release in Japan, and a digital only one in the States).

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Tank Hero (AND)

Avatar: Happy Independence Day!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

EvilLucario

65. Posted:

LztheBlehBird wrote:

PrimedMetroid wrote:

RR529 wrote:

PrimedMetroid wrote:

Nintendo is not going to price a digital game lower than a physical release because they do not want to devalue the game's worth just because it's a digital download.

/end price debate

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

I'm not arguing your point, or the price (which I'm fine with). I just want to point out that Nintendo isn't pricing this game, XSeed is.

[/div]

[/div]

Yup. However, I'm sure that Nintendo wouldn't want third parties to price their games lower than a retail copy. :P

[/div]

Iwata said that publishers are free to price their own games as such.

wat
If that's the case, though, I guess that it'll be priced at $29.99 - $34.99 release.

Games I'm getting: None

Favorite Games: Super Metroid (SNES) / Mother 2 (Super Famicom) / Pokémon LeafGreen (GBA) / RuneScape (PC)
Playing: Pokémon X / Y (3DS) / Super Mario 3D World (Wii U)

Nothing interesting happens.
DESTROY THEM ALL!!
RuneScape ID: Evil Lucario

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter: EvilLucario

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MikeDanger

66. Posted:

@PrimedMetroid check the price of the PSP version to know it's price, since it's the same game. That one was released first though..

Fan of: Shin Megami Tensei/ (Classic) Mega Man/ Pokemon/ Batman Arkham/ Metal Gear Solid/Peanuts/ DBZ/ Regular Show/ Power Rangers/The Walking Dead/ Invincible/ Detective Comics/ Secret Six/ Immortal Iron Fist/ Lobo/ Green Lantern
Colors 3D: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=41347

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SkywardLink98

67. Posted:

I'm debating between this and Colors! 3D.

There are no stupid questions, except for the ones that are.
Bergmite, Piloswine and Snover safari.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CanisWolfred

68. Posted:

I just read a Review of the PSP version, and it sounds like it's extremely hard, just so everyone knows. I like my Dungeon Crawlers to be difficult, though, so that's actually a plus for me.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TheDreamingHawk

69. Posted:

Now I want it more. Boo New Stupid Horribly Easy Bros!

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

WaLzgi

70. Posted:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

Now I want it more. Boo New Stupid Horribly Easy Bros!

You still ranting about a game that you shouldn't buy if you don't want it? :3

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SMEXIZELDAMAN

71. Posted:

Hope it's as hard as Etrian Odyssey 3 :)

Lord Head Admin of SonyLife
♥♥♥Videogames are lame♥♥♥

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

WaLzgi

72. Posted:

Hope it has a Super Easy mode :$

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
Avatar

komicturtle

73. Posted:

It needs to be as hard as Hell in Cave Story and Super Meat Boy.

komicturtle

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

WaLzgi

74. Posted:

komicturtle wrote:

It needs to be as hard as Hell in Cave Story and Super Meat Boy.

If it has a difficulty like Devil Survivor, I think your wish will come true. ;)

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MikeDanger

75. Posted:

You found Devil Survivor hard? Then don't play the sequel cause that one actually made me use strategies to beat it.

Fan of: Shin Megami Tensei/ (Classic) Mega Man/ Pokemon/ Batman Arkham/ Metal Gear Solid/Peanuts/ DBZ/ Regular Show/ Power Rangers/The Walking Dead/ Invincible/ Detective Comics/ Secret Six/ Immortal Iron Fist/ Lobo/ Green Lantern
Colors 3D: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=41347

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

WaLzgi

76. Posted:

MikeDanger1 wrote:

You found Devil Survivor hard? Then don't play the sequel cause that one actually made me use strategies to beat it.

Day 7's hellish (punny!) spike in difficulty turned me away from that game. I'm not dumb enough to try the sequel since I hear it's worse, but yeah. Maybe I'll do well in this game :)

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TheDreamingHawk

77. Posted:

Mr_LztheBleh wrote:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

Now I want it more. Boo New Stupid Horribly Easy Bros!

[/div]

You still ranting about a game that you shouldn't buy if you don't want it? :3

Oh I want it. I just want it to see if it can stand the test of being decent. NL is my guide.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RR529

78. Posted:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

Mr_LztheBleh wrote:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

Now I want it more. Boo New Stupid Horribly Easy Bros!

[/div]

[/div]

You still ranting about a game that you shouldn't buy if you don't want it? :3

[/div]

Oh I want it. I just want it to see if it can stand the test of being decent. NL is my guide.

I still don't know how this pertains to Unchained Blades. It's not like it's influencing UB's release date, because if it was, we wouldn't have Order Up yet either (because EXACTLY like UB, it's a retail game that's digital only in the U.S.).

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Tank Hero (AND)

Avatar: Happy Independence Day!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TheDreamingHawk

79. Posted:

Maybe it's the high price that's delaying it. $30 is a LOT considering what other games are on the eshop (Until NSMB2 comes out)

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

AuthorMessage
Avatar

moomoo

80. Posted:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

Maybe it's the high price that's delaying it. $30 is a LOT considering what other games are on the eshop (Until NSMB2 comes out)

I think it's more because Nintendo wants New Super Mario Bros. 2 to be the first digital retail release on the eshop. I get that Unchained Blades isn't technically retail, just like Order Up!, but it has waaaaaaay more content, so yeah.
I think it's actually a good thing for the game. Imagine a casual person waltzing onto the eshop and finding this $30 game. They would probably think, "why is this game so expensive?". By having NSMB2 come first, they'll think "OK, so this is like a full retail game". At least that's what I think the reasoning is.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14