3DS eShop Forum

Topic: Unchained Blades

Showing 161 to 180 of 209

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

161. Posted:

Correctme if I'm wrong but the dragon emperor's voice sounds a awful lot like Spike from Cowboy Bebop?!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

slidecage

162. Posted:

i got it.. took me around 10 mins for the download...i though the 3ds xl came with a 4gb card

slidecage

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

163. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

Correctme if I'm wrong but the dragon emperor's voice sounds a awful lot like Spike from Cowboy Bebop?!

Steven Blum has been in every 3rd game in the past few years so it's possible.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage

slidecage

164. Posted:

wow from the first cave to the 2nd cave (or whatever they are called ) the diff. spikes doesnt it .... i can see what grinding means.. not for exp but for items to build weapons

slidecage

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

165. Posted:

slidecage wrote:

wow from the first cave to the 2nd cave (or whatever they are called ) the diff. spikes doesnt it .... i can see what grinding means.. not for exp but for items to build weapons

Indeed. Don't forget to pick up lots of Followers, too.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

166. Posted:

So, everyone who has bought it, would you recommend it?

I was prepared to download it the second it came out on the eShop, but I realized they could have completely messed up on the port. I think the price tag made me wait to see some reviews for the 3DS version. I'm still waiting on reviews before I download this. :(

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

167. Posted:

Knuckles wrote:

I was prepared to download it the second it came out on the eShop, but I realized they could have completely messed up on the port. I think the price tag made me wait to see some reviews for the 3DS version. I'm still waiting on reviews before I download this. :(

I haven't played a whole ton but what I've seen so far is high quality! Nice voice acting. Great anime style cut scenes. Good battle system. Different enough to separate itself from other rpgs.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

168. Posted:

I think I'll wait to summer, I've already waited this long. I have Crimson Shroud now and 3D Classics: Twinbee. They are taking up my handheld time. Then Fire Emblem is due out in February. Plus I have other games I'm working on. Sounds like it should be good though.

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

ShadJV

169. Posted:

Knuckles wrote:

I'm in the same boat. I was set on downloading it until it came out and then suddenly it clicked in my head that what if it didn't turn out good? It's a lot for a digital download if I end up not liking it. I want a review, I'm most interested in hearing about gameplay (without many spoilers), all I've seen uses the game's jargon such as "unchaining" or "followers" and I don't know what that means but I don't want to spoil the game for myself, I'd rather have some basic descriptions on the gameplay. Nintendolife's reviews tend to be good at that.

Feel free to add me on the Nintendo Network: ShadJV
Here's my 3DS FC, always looking for Pokemon X Friend Safaris: 2191-7643-5167
Peace!

AuthorMessage

slidecage

170. Posted:

Knuckles wrote:

played it around 4 hours and still like it... would of like it better at 20 though :)

slidecage

AuthorMessage

slidecage

171. Posted:

8 hours in.. guessing chapter 1 is around 9 to 10 hours long since i own all of the weapons and armor i can in this chapter

slidecage

AuthorMessage

MDee14

172. Posted:

This game is awesome!!! The sequel better be on it's way

Wii U: MDee14
3DS Code:3480-2541-8522
Tweet Me @MDee14
Please check out my podcast: http://rubntugpodcast.blogspot.com/

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2541-8522 | Nintendo Network ID: MDee14

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

173. Posted:

Downloaded last night, haven't had the chance to play it yet.
And NL gave it an 8/10

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

AuthorMessage

OracleOfTruth

174. Posted:

@Knuckles - Let me know what you think about it.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

AuthorMessage

Svengoolie

175. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

Steven Blum has been in every 3rd game in the past few years so it's possible.

Yeah, he's in everything.

Svengoolie

AuthorMessage

ShadJV

176. Posted:

Okay, I caved a couple days ago and downloaded it, haven't had a lot of time to play it but I got past the prologues and into the game itself, it's fun so far and deeper than I expected in terms of gameplay. I can already tell it's gonna have a steep difficulty curve but it you're up for a challenge, go ahead and download it!

Feel free to add me on the Nintendo Network: ShadJV
Here's my 3DS FC, always looking for Pokemon X Friend Safaris: 2191-7643-5167
Peace!

AuthorMessage

slidecage

177. Posted:

some people on gamefaqs are reporting game busting bugs ....

Just checking to see if this has happened to anyone else. I just beat the first boss today, and was running through Darius as the phoenix girl's party, and when I tried to use a medicine, the game froze and came up with "Error, system must now restart"... And, it happened twice, since I tried again immediately after reloading. I'm hoping it's just because I was in Darius and hadn't found Tortuga yet, but if this persists it could be game breaking...

slidecage

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

178. Posted:

All the more reason to use both those save files.

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

179. Posted:

@slidecage I got those a few times after extreme usage of my 3DS, so I think it just needed a rest.

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

Zodiak13

180. Posted:

I am 8+ hours in and lovin it. Definately not for the casual player, but it is rewarding my dedication so far. Having a blast.

Gotta catch them... eh, nevermind.