3DS eShop Forum

Topic: Unchained Blades

Showing 141 to 160 of 209

AuthorMessage

slidecage

141. Posted:

Would never pay 30 for this old game when Etrian Odyssey 4 for the 3ds comes out a month later for almost the same price (if you can link it to a deal) heard the game was very boring and very short (less then 20 hours) at least with a cart game you can sell it and get half your cash back with this you wont

slidecage

AuthorMessage

TheDreamingHawk

142. Posted:

slidecage wrote:

Would never pay 30 for this old game when Etrian Odyssey 4 for the 3ds comes out a month later for almost the same price (if you can link it to a deal) heard the game was very boring and very short (less then 20 hours) at least with a cart game you can sell it and get half your cash back with this you wont

It's actually supposed to be a 60 hour quest

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

AuthorMessage

slidecage

143. Posted:

tempted to buy it but 30 bucks for a download where you can never resell it hurts it........ (be almost 33 after taxes)

anyone know the block size..... i may get it if its less then 10k

Edited on by slidecage

slidecage

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

144. Posted:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

slidecage wrote:

It's actually supposed to be a 60 hour quest

Yeah, while I agree the game is now irrelevent with Etrian Odyssey IV on the horizon, Unchained Blades' supposed to be pretty good, and pretty long.

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Hokori

145. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Sorry guys, Xseed just took too long with this and I lost interest. I have no intention of buying this anymore.

That and releasing it the same day as Code of Princess was a huge mistake :D

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

146. Posted:

Hokori wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Sorry guys, Xseed just took too long with this and I lost interest. I have no intention of buying this anymore.

Well considering Code of Princess isn't an RPG that should make a difference. Sure it has RPG elements but its more of a hack and slach. Also I believe Unchained Blades had this release date before CoP I believe

I'm looking forward to this. It's been far to long since I played a traditional rpg!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

slidecage

147. Posted:

Hokori wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

making CODE OF PRINCESS was a huge mistake :)

slidecage

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

148. Posted:

Y'know I might get this, but I'm not sure. $30 seems like a lot, when I just got Pokemon Black, Crimson Shroud, Little Inferno, Nintendo Land, NSMBU, and TwinBee all very recently.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

Pit - "Uh, what's a KO?"
Palutena - "Good luck, Pit."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

slidecage

149. Posted:

got to remember as well

30 bucks seems alot BUT Think about it (i know i did) if the game is really 40 to 60 hours long.... if you buy 6 500 point game and get 2 to 3 hours of fun out of the,... your spending 30 bucks on 18 hours here you would spend the same but getting twice as much gameplay....

i was looking over my 3ds game downloads and found around 60 bucks i wasted on games i will never play again..

if i get home early tomorrow i will probally buy it

Edited on by slidecage

slidecage

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

150. Posted:

4100+ blocks!!!!!! O.O I guess its nap time!

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

151. Posted:

Well, that may affect my desicion, I only just got a new SD card and don't wanna fill it up too fast...

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

Pit - "Uh, what's a KO?"

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

152. Posted:

What size card was it? I have an 8 gig and about 25000 blocks left after this download.

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

153. Posted:

I just got the 2GB "reccomended" 3DS SD card from Nintendo. It has like 16000 blocks to start off, or something like that I think.

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

Pit - "Uh, what's a KO?"

AuthorMessage

Pogocoop

154. Posted:

Well, I'm at the final stretch of my marathon wait for this game... Just a few more hours for it to finish downloading <3
I can hardly wait!

3DS FC: 0774-4269-5253Name:Tony

Nintendo network ID : Pogocoop

Obsesive Vocaloid fan.

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

155. Posted:

A few hours for you to download it? It took me 10 minutes to download Crmson shoud, and that's near 2000 blocks.

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

Pit - "Uh, what's a KO?"

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

156. Posted:

It only took me 30 minutes...

Anyways, I ended up buying it anyways. I watched a video and it looked too good to pass up. So far I'm still on the first dungeon, right after you get the key, and I'm not disappointed in what I'm seeing. The 2D art is beautiful, though the 3D dungeons look like something I'd expect from an early DS game. The 3D also adds nothing, so I'll probably be turning it off to save the battery. The story is okay so far, or rather, I like the dialogue and characters. I'm not far enough in to talk about the actual plot and all that. The gameplay looks neat, too. Unchaining, while I can see being frustrating, is an interesting mechanic and a good enough excuse to lug around an army of followers, and I like how the followers are generally handled. The large-scale battle mechanics seem neat, too, though I guess I've got a ton of follers to collect and level up. In fact, I dislike that only the followers attached to a master level up, but I guess it makes sense. Kinda lame how you gotta bring your own pick axes and stuff to collect item from points that may or may not appear randomly, but again, it makes sense, and those items are kinda cheap.

Guess I'll say more once I get further, but the first impressions are pretty favorable. Also, for a game that's supposedly not for newcomers, it sure spends a lot of time teaching the basics.

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

157. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

It only took me 30 minutes...

Anyways, I ended up buying it anyways. I watched a video and it looked too good to pass up. So far I'm still on the first dungeon, right after you get the key, and I'm not disappointed in what I'm seeing. The 2D art is beautiful, though the 3D dungeons look like something I'd expect from an early DS game. The 3D also adds nothing, so I'll probably be turning it off to save the battery. The story is okay so far, or rather, I like the dialogue and characters. I'm not far enough in to talk about the actual plot and all that. The gameplay looks neat, too. Unchaining, while I can see being frustrating, is an interesting mechanic and a good enough excuse to lug around an army of followers, and I like how the followers are generally handled. The large-scale battle mechanics seem neat, too, though I guess I've got a ton of follers to collect and level up. In fact, I dislike that only the followers attached to a master level up, but I guess it makes sense. Kinda lame how you gotta bring your own pick axes and stuff to collect item from points that may or may not appear randomly, but again, it makes sense, and those items are kinda cheap.

Guess I'll say more once I get further, but the first impressions are pretty favorable. Also, for a game that's supposedly not for newcomers, it sure spends a lot of time teaching the basics.

Thanks for your thought as I had to go to work before I could play it! Sounds like a good buy so far!

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

Hokori

158. Posted:

A 32GB card is recommended if you DL a lot, not a 2GB

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage

TheDreamingHawk

159. Posted:

I have a 8 GB and I have about 10 games with more than 1,000 blocks of space, and I still have about 140,000 blocks left... No joke. This won't bother me when I DL it.

BTW, is it hard? I don't really want this to be a easy game...

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

160. Posted:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

I have a 8 GB and I have about 10 games with more than 1,000 blocks of space, and I still have about 140,000 blocks left... No joke. This won't bother me when I DL it.

BTW, is it hard? I don't really want this to be a easy game...

Sounds more like you have an 16 gig. I've never had that many blocks on my 8 gig

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech