Forums

Topic: The Pushmo/Pullbox thread of Level Creation

Posts 301 to 310 of 310

sugarpixel

I tried my hand at making a few levels, tell me what you think! Are they any good? (they're meant to be fun to play, not fun to look at )
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

6ch6ris6

i made a red couch and a lamp xD

Untitled

Steam: ACAB or 6ch6ris6
waiting for a pricedrop on switch

latiomany

how do you upload directly from your 3ds?

latiomany

Zyrac

@latiomany Open your 3DS browser to http://pushmo.3dsfans.com/ (or an image hosting site) and you can upload images from your SD card.

To post the image here, do this, without the spaces in the brackets:

[ img ]image URL here[ /img ]

Available for online play around 7-10PM UK time most weekdays, whenever on weekends.
Pullblox levels | Fallblox levels | Ful...

Switch Friend Code: SW-6987-6502-7004 | 3DS Friend Code: 0044-3085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: Zyrac23 | Twitter:

Happy_Mask

latiomany wrote:

Go to pushmo3dsfans on your 3ds browser, click upload levels, choose your qr codes, upload, then go on a computer, find your levels, and copy and paste the image url here with [ img ]insertimageurlhere[ /img ] without spaces in the brackets.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

latiomany

Happy_Mask wrote:

latiomany wrote:

Go to pushmo3dsfans on your 3ds browser, click upload levels, choose your qr codes, upload, then go on a computer, find your levels, and copy and paste the image url here with [ img ]insertimageurlhere[ /img ] without spaces in the brackets.

thanks

latiomany

latiomany

Untitled its suppose to be an older version of a character i made in warioware DIY, i tried calling it shooter guy because thats what the game was called, but it didnt let me, so... here you go

Edited on by latiomany

latiomany

MasterWario

So I just went and cleared out my Pushmo Studio to make it easier to create and play new puzzles. I emptied out a boatload of puzzles, and I'll just share a few. (Of course you could always just click the link in my sig and see them all, but that can be a bit much at once)
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
(^ This one may get laggy)
Untitled

Edited on by MasterWario

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic