Forums

Topic: The Pushmo/Pullbox thread of Level Creation

Posts 121 to 140 of 310

Shadow100

Late wrote:

New Pullblox from me! Had some troubles with color limit but it came out pretty good. Only thing I don't like is that there's no color for his face so I just used gray.
Untitled

This is just awesome. This will probable be my first download when I get the game.

Tare

zeeroid wrote:

Tare wrote:

Does anyone know what the max grid is for the editor? 8x8x4 is still too small for me -_-;

32x32 is the max.

Awesome, Now I just need to grind through the campaign -_-;

Thaaaaaanks for noticin' me.

TeeJay

I took my submission for the contest thread and jazzed it up because I felt like there was real potential in my entry, but it had to be simplified because of the restrictions. But...I had to take out Boswer altogether because his sprite was just too big! Hope you all enjoy the puzzle despite the day having already been saved.
Untitled

TeeJay

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

bgc

This is a great topic. too bad nintendo doesn't have a server for us to upload levels. i'd suggest using twitter to share, using a hashtag to identify as a pushmo/pullbox level and a link to the qrcode something like #pushlevel or similar. then to find levels all we have to do is search twitter for the tag and find the links.

3DS FC: 2793-0966-2280

TheNintendOtaku

@bgc I'm hoping some fan out there will take it one step further and make a site you can post them to, the way Animalcrossingcommunity does patterns. Meanwhile, if anyone DOES find or make something like that, don't keep quiet about it, eh?

TheNintendOtaku

Tare

Is there a way you can switch between grid size? And when you unlock the largest grid possible? I can't seem to find a walkthrough that tells me that.

Thaaaaaanks for noticin' me.

StarDust4Ever

zeeroid wrote:

StarDust wrote:

but the red version is a beast to solve (hint: there's a very, very tricky jump involved in getting into Koopa's head - for extra challenge, try beating it without the rewind button).

Challenge accepted.

Edit: PFFT! 4 stars, my butt. I give it 2.

Yeah, I finally unlocked the real Koopa Sprite in the game. I was still playing at a novice level when I created the mini-Koopas, and hadn't unlocked the larger grid yet. At the time, I didn't know that so many Nintendo sprites existed within the game. The green and red Koopas are still enjoyable puzzles for any novice who hasn't unlocked the extra tools and large grid size yet. And while the red Koopa requires you to jump across a one space gap AND around a corner, it's not that easy of a move (I had to rewind several times), and that particular case isn't mentioned at all in the "possible jumps" section in hints (but the reverse of this move is listed as an "impossible jump"). The white shell needs to be pulled out three spaces, and the head needs to be pulled out two spaces. Jump into the eye socket inside the head, and pull to claim the prize (Red Koopa).

Edited on by StarDust4Ever

StarDust4Ever

Nintendo Network ID: StarDust4Ever

nickcarney

TheNintendOtaku wrote:

@bgc I'm hoping some fan out there will take it one step further and make a site you can post them to, the way Animalcrossingcommunity does patterns. Meanwhile, if anyone DOES find or make something like that, don't keep quiet about it, eh?

I'm actually making a site just like that though I'm not letting people upload their creations directly, I'll be responsible for that so I can keep the quality high. It's not just going to be for Pushmo either, it'll have QR codes for Freakyforms and any other titles that support the feature later on. Let me know if you'd be interested in helping out with it, or anyone who is reading this for that matter.

nickcarney

TheNintendOtaku

Can't wait to see it in action! I like the idea of keeping the quality high, but if you find screening every Pushmo to be overwhelming, you could always implement a rating system. Then low quality ones would be easier to avoid for visitors and easier to find for mods. Tags and a search function might be handy, too

TheNintendOtaku

Late

Time to share some Pullblox again!

Untitled
Just a little level I made at school today.

Untitled
Axel from KH:CoM. Official sprite with only 10 different colors.

Untitled
This one was originally a Picross by me. I made the Picross once in my notebook while I was bored of chemistry lesson and now I thought of turning it into more colors in Pullblox.

Untitled
My little sister made this one

I've been playing Pullblox a lot after I bought it but tomorrow I'll most likely move onto GBA ambassador games so I may not be so active in this forum for a while.

@Shadow100: I'm glad you like it
@Ziondood: Thanks.

I programmed a simple tool that copies all Switch screenshots from an SD card and places them to folders according to the game:
Link

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

QuarterRoy00

Here is my first try at a puzzle. Not terribly challenging.

Presenting Tecmo Bo Jackson
Untitled

Go easy on me please!

QuarterRoy00

sirgrim

Here's a level I call Cookie. Lemme know if you like it

Untitled

Edited on by sirgrim

sirgrim

sirgrim

Here's another one. Explore the planets with me in my TARDIS.

Left it editable incase anyone wants to make their own adventure

Just fixed some issues with it and touched it up a bit. — edit

Untitled

Edited on by sirgrim

sirgrim

sirgrim

Sure, you can have another level. This one's locked though. I call it Supermo.

Untitled

sirgrim

skincoats

Untitled
Travis Touchdown

3DS Friend Code 2492 4147 6725

Bloodysaber

Noob question: How are you guys getting your QR codes online? My computer doesn't have an SD card slot (My laptop did... Past tense) and if that's the only way, I'm in trouble. :l

MHTri
Name: Saber ID: MKV2GQ Rank: 62 Weapon of Choice: Lance
Keyboard/No Wii Speak

Retro_on_theGo

Bloodysaber wrote:

Noob question: How are you guys getting your QR codes online? My computer doesn't have an SD card slot (My laptop did... Past tense) and if that's the only way, I'm in trouble. :l

You don't have to use your SD card. You can just go to any photo sharing site with your 3DS browser (I use photobucket) upload it from there then on a computer copy and paste the link here.

Bloodysaber

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Bloodysaber wrote:

You don't have to use your SD card. You can just go to any photo sharing site with your 3DS browser (I use photobucket) upload it from there then on a computer copy and paste the link here.

And here I thought the browser was worthless. Hah. Well gimme a sec and Ill upload my first attempt at a level. Only had the game about a day now and I finally got around to messing with the studio
Untitled

Yeah, it's not fancy. What do you expect from me! The mona lisa?! (Note to self: Make the mona lisa)

Edited on by Bloodysaber

MHTri
Name: Saber ID: MKV2GQ Rank: 62 Weapon of Choice: Lance
Keyboard/No Wii Speak

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic