3DS eShop Forum

Topic: The Denpamen 2: Beyond the Waves thread

Showing 101 to 117 of 117

AuthorMessage
Avatar

slidecage

101. Posted:

Fudgenuggets wrote:

Bazly wrote:

Guys! You should start SHARING your QR codes on the QR Code sharing thread I made! Come on people, spread the love! :) <3

On that note: I just finished the tower of evil and got the boat, but I'm wondering where I get more room parts - I am in desperate need of more Denpa House space right now!

I think I remember finding room parts in the first Cave of Darkness. Even if you don't have enough time, keep trying because theres a treasure chats with lamp extensions which increases your maximum time. My max is 3:30 right now :D

no streetpass here = no more time = will never go though these caves :(

slidecage

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bazly

102. Posted:

slidecage wrote:

Fudgenuggets wrote:

Bazly wrote:

Guys! You should start SHARING your QR codes on the QR Code sharing thread I made! Come on people, spread the love! :) <3

On that note: I just finished the tower of evil and got the boat, but I'm wondering where I get more room parts - I am in desperate need of more Denpa House space right now!

I think I remember finding room parts in the first Cave of Darkness. Even if you don't have enough time, keep trying because theres a treasure chats with lamp extensions which increases your maximum time. My max is 3:30 right now :D

no streetpass here = no more time = will never go though these caves :(

Yeah, I'm kind of in the same boat! I do get a lot of street passes here, but if I ever actually get a street pass for this game, I will s&%^ bricks.

My Pushmo and Crashmo Levels
My "The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave" QR Codes
My "The Denpa Men 2: Beyond the Waves" QR Codes
3DS Friend Code: 5370-0572-6471
Miiverse Username: iBazly

AuthorMessage
Avatar

iwanttodie

103. Posted:

Bazly wrote:

slidecage wrote:

Fudgenuggets wrote:

Bazly wrote:

Guys! You should start SHARING your QR codes on the QR Code sharing thread I made! Come on people, spread the love! :) <3

On that note: I just finished the tower of evil and got the boat, but I'm wondering where I get more room parts - I am in desperate need of more Denpa House space right now!

I think I remember finding room parts in the first Cave of Darkness. Even if you don't have enough time, keep trying because theres a treasure chats with lamp extensions which increases your maximum time. My max is 3:30 right now :D

no streetpass here = no more time = will never go though these caves :(

Yeah, I'm kind of in the same boat! I do get a lot of street passes here, but if I ever actually get a street pass for this game, I will s&%^ bricks.

The Colosseum has Streetlamp extensions for 50 medals. I have 38 right now, I could get it in just 3 days. Put revivers at opposite edges of the field, and use attacks like Abyss or Magnitude 12. Also keep a person with Lullaby (All).

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND MOTHER 3

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RR529

104. Posted:

IGN: 7.9/10

They Liked: It's a full length JRPG adventure for a great price, the off the wall style is hilarious, and collecting Denpa Men is addicting.

They Disliked: The game recycles most of it's content from the first game (even insinuating that some dungeons were unchanged repeats), grinding becomes a chore, and some elements (namely the coliseum) are poorly implemented.

They actually seemed to think that during the first 10 hours, you're just replaying the first game in it's entirety (mentioning that the first 8-10 hours has you replaying the first's dungeons, and insinuating that the first game lasted 8-10 hours in total, as the second was "4X longer" at 30-45 hours in total)...

Edited on by RR529

Currently Playing:

Quiz RPG: Legend of Mystic Wiz (AND)
Popcork! (AND)
B.B. Bear Danmaku (AND)

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Spoony_Tech

105. Posted:

@RR529 Lol. Did they even play either game till its end! Sometimes I wonder.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bazly

106. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

IGN: 7.9/10

They Liked: It's a full length JRPG adventure for a great price, the off the wall style is hilarious, and collecting Denpa Men is addicting.

They Disliked: The game recycles most of it's content from the first game (even insinuating that some dungeons were unchanged repeats), grinding becomes a chore, and some elements (namely the coliseum) are poorly implemented.

They actually seemed to think that during the first 10 hours, you're just replaying the first game in it's entirety (mentioning that the first 8-10 hours has you replaying the first's dungeons, and insinuating that the first game lasted 8-10 hours in total, as the second was "4X longer" at 30-45 hours in total)...

Yeah I don't know if they actually were paying attention... you do revisit old dungeons, but I thought that was actually done in a very clever way. I don't understand their issues with it.

On that note... why is NOBODY sharing Denpa Men 2 QR Codes on the sharing thread?! Come on guys! Share the love! :(

Pleeeeeaaaaaase?

My Pushmo and Crashmo Levels
My "The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave" QR Codes
My "The Denpa Men 2: Beyond the Waves" QR Codes
3DS Friend Code: 5370-0572-6471
Miiverse Username: iBazly

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Aqueous

107. Posted:

Finally decided to look in here, seems like you guys are having a blast. Have to get an eshop card and finish the after story on the first one.

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage
Avatar

shingi_70

108. Posted:

Despite making the thread I never got around to getting the first one. Its not needed to grab this one is it?

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage
Avatar

shingi_70

109. Posted:

Just picked the game up.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RabidPikachu

110. Posted:

I downloaded this recently out of curiousity expecting this to be a waste of money because of the poor character design of the characters and was totally shocked. It is the best turn based catching game since pokemon came out when I was a kid. I'm now hooked. I have found my new addiction.

3DS Friend code 4425-2142-6328

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Dynamyc

111. Posted:

does anyone know how to find the water temple my co ordinates are 39 west 50 east

Derp

Twitter: Gokudragonsoul

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Dynamyc

112. Posted:

slidecage wrote:

is there a place to buy

antenna power

nope but if you have a gimmie gimmie 1 denpa man then you could use it against the leaf hog to make them drop antenae power

Derp

Twitter: Gokudragonsoul

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Birdman

113. Posted:

Dynamyc wrote:

does anyone know how to find the water temple my co ordinates are 39 west 50 east

Iirc, you need to use the compass to find the spot within the darker water that matches those two coordinates. Press the A button, and the temple should appear there.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Dynamyc

114. Posted:

Birdman wrote:

Dynamyc wrote:

does anyone know how to find the water temple my co ordinates are 39 west 50 east

Iirc, you need to use the compass to find the spot within the darker water that matches those two coordinates. Press the A button, and the temple should appear there.

Cool thanks by the way is there a way to know the south co ordinate

Derp

Twitter: Gokudragonsoul

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Birdman

115. Posted:

@Dynamyc - iirc, you only get the three coordinates because there are three lighthouses and ... adding a fourth lighthouse/coordinate was too much work for the dev team? The fourth coordinate would make the puzzle too easy? I don't know, it's randomly generated (the temple's location in everyone's game) and there just isn't a fourth coordinate to know.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Dynamyc

116. Posted:

Birdman wrote:

@Dynamyc - iirc, you only get the three coordinates because there are three lighthouses and ... adding a fourth lighthouse/coordinate was too much work for the dev team? The fourth coordinate would make the puzzle too easy? I don't know, it's randomly generated (the temple's location in everyone's game) and there just isn't a fourth coordinate to know.

thanks for the tip i just found the water temple! =D what items do you think i would equip before entering the water temple

Derp

Twitter: Gokudragonsoul

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Gold

117. Posted:

Anyone have tips for beating The King of Evil? I have Lv. 22 Revive (White), 22 No power (Black), 19 Medium Heal (Black), 22 No Power (Light Blue), 22 No Power (Orange), 21 Sandstorm (Green), 19 Ice Blade (Light Blue), and 20 Flame Thrower (White).

EDIT : Nvm. I beat King of Evil. Now I'm trying to find the Volcano.

Edited on by Gold

3DS FC: 4296-3465-6223
Omega Ruby, Mario amiibo, and Smash Wii U Bundle Day One!

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3465-6223 | Nintendo Network ID: Gold471