3DS eShop Forum

Topic: The "DENPA" MEN: They Came By Wave |OT|Summers almost over might as well go out riding some chillwaves. (demo out today)

Showing 381 to 383 of 383

AuthorMessage

Bazly

381. Posted:

Just a question for everyone: I finished the main game but have yet to do the bonus dungeons. What is a good way to grind at this point in the game? I feel like the first bonus dungeon, the first monster just blasted through my Denpa men, but then the last dungeon in the game isn't awarding a lot of experience and I feel like I'm levelling up slowly. Any tips?

Edited on by Bazly

My Pushmo and Crashmo Levels
My "The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave" QR Codes
My "The Denpa Men 2: Beyond the Waves" QR Codes
3DS Friend Code: 5370-0572-6471
Miiverse Username: iBazly

AuthorMessage

Jollykarp

382. Posted:

Bazly wrote:

Just a question for everyone: I finished the main game but have yet to do the bonus dungeons. What is a good way to grind at this point in the game? I feel like the first bonus dungeon, the first monster just blasted through my Denpa men, but then the last dungeon in the game isn't awarding a lot of experience and I feel like I'm levelling up slowly. Any tips?

It's been a while, but the first bonus dungeon is the Volcano, right? Because all the monsters there have seriously powerful area-of-effect moves, and I had a lot of trouble there as well. I'd suggest grinding at the end of the second last dungeon, because the last dungeon has Dark Dragons which don't give out much exp at all.

Edited on by Jollykarp

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo
"If I was on the highest cliff, the highest riff
And you slipped off the side and clinched on for your life in my grip
I would never, ever let you down" - J Ivy

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

AuthorMessage

Kenchi

383. Posted:

I love this game! I would really love to find an "Always Treasure" and a "Double Gold" Denpa! I have two "shiny" antenna root Denpas that haven't sprouted yet.

3DS Friend Code: 3625-7861-0439
NNID: Kenchi9
ACNL town: Zenn La