3DS eShop Forum

Topic: The "DENPA" MEN: They Came By Wave |OT|Summers almost over might as well go out riding some chillwaves. (demo out today)

Showing 301 to 320 of 383

AuthorMessage

BCCouches

301. Posted:

Does anyone know how to "abuse the RNG" in this game to get clothes? I have like 32 items left to get and it seems impossible to get all of them. I really want the Emblem of Completion because I've heard it unlocks something in the sequel.

3DS Games I Have: SM3DL, nintendogs + cats, MK7, The Denpa Men, Harvest Moon: A New Beginning, Art Academy: Lessons for Everyone

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7163-7329 | Nintendo Network ID: BCCouches

AuthorMessage

Dizzard

302. Posted:

Are the emblems you get from defeating bosses good for anything except selling?

I need the money to buy offerings but I'm not sure if I should sell them.

Dizzard

AuthorMessage

Birdman

303. Posted:

@Dizzard - I'm keeping mine personally. If you need cash for Offerings to reclaim your current dungeon team I'd just grab a new team from your house and grind for the $ in a different dungeon. You never know, there may be something waiting for players who keep their Emblems...

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

AuthorMessage

RainbowCrasher

304. Posted:

how do you transfer data from the demo to the full game???

"Tis a lie! Thy backside is whole and ungobbled, thou ungrateful whelp!"

AuthorMessage

Fudgenuggets

305. Posted:

RainbowCrasher wrote:

how do you transfer data from the demo to the full game???

When you get the full version and start it up for the first time, it will ask you if you want to transfer your save data from the demo. Just say "Yes" (or something along those lines) and you can pick up right where you left off.

Edited on by Fudgenuggets

3DS: 3609-1364-2981

AuthorMessage

Sephariel

306. Posted:

I like the demo but before i purchase i need to know. Do you have to grind in this game ?

Sephariel

AuthorMessage

RR529

307. Posted:

Sephariel wrote:

I like the demo but before i purchase i need to know. Do you have to grind in this game ?

While things will go a lot smoother for you if you choose a great team to tackle a particular dungeon, grinding is still very much a part of the experience.

Currently Playing:

Quiz RPG: Legend of Mystic Wiz (AND)
Popcork! (AND)
B.B. Bear Danmaku (AND)

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

308. Posted:

Sephariel wrote:

I never felt like I had to grind till the very last dungeon.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

309. Posted:

Sephariel wrote:

As long as your variety is good, you explore every place in the game and purchase equipment to reduce damage, you should not have to grind at all or very little.

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

RainbowCrasher

310. Posted:

There was no data transfer screen at the start. I tried redownloading it but that didnt work. HELP!!!

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

311. Posted:

@RainbowCrasher - Beat the demo, then go to the docks where they gave you a raft, save there, then start the game and transfer.

[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1

AuthorMessage

RainbowCrasher

312. Posted:

Thanks Aqueous. Does each wifi thing only have a few unique denpa men??? Coz thats true for mine. Loving it (and going to the dentist, so many powerful and rare denpas there) nonetheless.

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

313. Posted:

@RainbowCrasher - No problem at all. Good luck. Seems very spot has a few unique ones.

AuthorMessage

Dizzard

314. Posted:

Is anybody else struggling to get the game to recognise qr codes? I must have snapped this same qr code about 40 times now and it won't recognise it....

The qr codes aren't unclear either. I even printed one out just in case it was screen glare but it still won't work.

It's just a joke.

Edited on by Dizzard

Dizzard

AuthorMessage

Birdman

315. Posted:

@Dizzard - For the record, I have 100% no clue why this would result, but it may be because you're scanning NA and/or Japanese DM when your game only recognizes EU DM? I have absolutely no clue as to why it would do something ridiculous like that, but that may be why.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

AuthorMessage

RR529

316. Posted:

I've recently jumped back on. I forgot how fun this game is :)

I've beaten the main game long ago, but there's still some bonus areas I need to finish.

Currently Playing:

Popcork! (AND)
B.B. Bear Danmaku (AND)

AuthorMessage

Dizzard

317. Posted:

That could be it....although it's completely ridiculous if that's the case. Surely they would know it's highly likely for people to be scanning qr codes from other regions and that it would just cause confusion and make people think the scanner is broken?

Could somebody from Europe post a qr code for a denpa man so I can check?

Dizzard

AuthorMessage

RR529

318. Posted:

To those of you whom have completed the main game:

I'm on the final bonus dungeon (Guardian Tower), at it's boss (the 3 chess pieces you have to fight back to back), & was wondering the best way to beat them (since I've always lost against them so far).

Currently Playing:

Popcork! (AND)
B.B. Bear Danmaku (AND)

AuthorMessage

Dizzard

319. Posted:

Just wondering, what level do antenna roots change into proper antennas?

I've only encountered one antenna root denpa man so far (in my house in fact) but his root still hasn't evolved and he's at level 27.

Dizzard

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

320. Posted:

I believe I was at around level 31 when my first one changed. I still have one that hasn't changed yet though. I would say between levels 30-35 for the transformation.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech