Showing 241 to 260 of 383
241. Posted: Sun 30th Sep 2012 21:27 BST
Hmm... I think the only gnomes I've seen are the ones at the start. ;-; Is the game punishing me for skipping the fire dungeon?
Nintendo Network ID: Aerona
242. Posted: Sun 30th Sep 2012 21:54 BST
243. Posted: Mon 1st Oct 2012 03:10 BST
I finally defeated the Evil King, rescued Crystal, & saw the credits roll!
The adventure's still not done though, as now there are three extra dungeons to delve into!
Avatar: Tina Armstrong (DOA)
Reading: Bleach, Ikkitosen, Kyokai no Rinne
Watching: Dragon Ball Super, DBZ Kai, Kill la Kill, Kyokai no Rinne, Michiko & Hatchin, SAO II, Spartacus
244. Posted: Mon 1st Oct 2012 03:34 BST
Good lord how many dungeons are in this game?! I'm definitely liking the amount of content this game has, and I only just started the volcano level.
245. Posted: Mon 1st Oct 2012 04:27 BST
Now that I've beaten the main story, I'll air my two issues with the game.
1. Later on, they reuse earlier bosses (or pallet swaps of bosses) for normal enemy encounters. Boss battles are meant to be special, and relegating bosses to normal enemy status takes away from the game, IMO. I understand they probably had limited space to work with (being a download), but I would have gladly taken a 3rd or 4th pallet swap of some other normal enemies over pallet swaping former bosses.
2. This isn't a big issue, but I wish there was a way to repel weaker enemies. It's annoying when you go back to an early dungeon to look for extras, only to run into a bunch of fights that aren't constructive at all (enemies so weak their exp is trivial). I would have liked enemies to run away from you, if you were maybe 20 levels higher than the recommended level (or allow you to buy an item that repells enemies).
Overall though, it's an utterly fantastic title, and my favorite eShop game.
246. Posted: Mon 1st Oct 2012 20:39 BST
Ugh, I can't kill the Ice Demon at Ice Island. All of my Denpas in my party are at least lvl 35. I have my main character (Revive), Excite (All), Hot Blanket (All), Fire Wall, Rising Flames, Full Heal, Medium Heal (All), and one with no antenna (light blue and high attack and defense). He keeps KOing my healers and Hot Blanket, and it's hard to keep reviving them because I don't get the chance to attack. I can get his HP down until he get's angry, but after that is when I start to die. D:
I seriously need a new strategy. Someone help? T-T
Edited on Mon 1st October, 2012 @ 20:43 by Fudgenuggets
247. Posted: Mon 1st Oct 2012 20:45 BST
I beat it at level 35, but all my denpas were light-blue. My fire spell denpa and healer kept dying in one turn when the Ice Demon was in phase 2, so I had to take them out and try again with an all light-blue party. Luckily I had a light-blue revive denpa.
Edited on Mon 1st October, 2012 @ 21:16 by jdarrell
248. Posted: Mon 1st Oct 2012 21:24 BST
You need to also try to put on clothing that helps against ice attacks! All my men right now have the same outfit for the fire dungeon! So far no problems!
John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.
If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.
Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech
249. Posted: Mon 1st Oct 2012 21:39 BST
For the ice demon (since I just beat him last night), it helps to have higher levels than the main screen recommends. I beat him with my crew all around Lv. 43 or so. Also, for those that like using the AP Medium Heal (All), it upgrades to Full Heal (All) at level 42, so it may be worth it to grind until then. Additionally, the boss is also weak to light in addition to fire, so if you have a DM with Laser Cannon, he'll be useful.
250. Posted: Thu 4th Oct 2012 06:06 BST
So I beat the game a few days ago and I had Crystal join my Denpa House. HER STATS ABSOLUTELY SUCK.
Low Attack, Defense, etc. Her only good thing about her besides her Heal (All) antenna is her high evasion and average speed. But that;s about it. :/
251. Posted: Thu 4th Oct 2012 07:33 BST
Does anyone know how to defeat Molars? They're the little grey tooth looking things.
All the magic I've tried is ineffective, most of my physical attacks miss, and when they do hit, absolutely no damage is done! (my party is between lvls 50-60).
I've beaten the main game, btw. I was just wondering if anyone knows the secret to these little guys (oh, they're not ghosts, either).
252. Posted: Thu 4th Oct 2012 07:33 BST
@Fudgenuggets: Well, she's the only official Denpa Girl. That's someth- Oh.
The only way to kill the teeth enemies is hitting them with brute force and hope the hits will connect and they won't run away.
Experiment time! Why don't you try using these Damage 2 rings? They may help.
Edited on Thu 4th October, 2012 @ 07:35 by Morpheel
Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.
Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok
253. Posted: Thu 4th Oct 2012 07:40 BST
^Thanks for the tip.
Oh, and I've seen another female Denpa Man (err, Denpa Woman) in the game besides Crystal. Her name is Noel, and she's a white one with eye drops (all). When I caught her, she said something along the lines of "is this how you were taught to treat a lady!".
254. Posted: Thu 4th Oct 2012 07:43 BST
So there are wild Denpa Women after all.
D: I haven't found any, only overly girly denpa men.
(I'm looking at you, Mr. Heavy Make-Up)
255. Posted: Thu 4th Oct 2012 15:11 BST
I've beat about 3 of those incisors! All you can really do is hope they don't run. I believe they give you 4444 experience. I'm about ready to head into the oasis dungeon and am around level 30-32! I love the pace of this game. I haven't had to grind for anything yet. I wouldn't even mind if the men at the house didn't level up. That would at least extend the length of the game.
256. Posted: Thu 4th Oct 2012 22:18 BST
@Morptroid - It woke up and finished my team, I made the error of making an auto move....
Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/
Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter: AqueousDoubt
257. Posted: Thu 4th Oct 2012 22:25 BST
@Aqueous: It's about the moss monster, right? My denpa Lennon keept hitting it with wind magic, so even though it woke up every turn, it was sleeping again by the end of the turn
258. Posted: Thu 4th Oct 2012 22:35 BST
@Morphtroid - Wind makes it sleep? So that's the trick to this one, just like Pawn then a hidden weakness.
259. Posted: Thu 4th Oct 2012 22:40 BST
Yeah, I found it out by accident.
It made the battle one of the easiest boss battles in a video game ever.
Specially awkward after seeing the monster for the first time and expecting an epic fight.
The Ice Monster, on the other hand....
Edited on Thu 4th October, 2012 @ 22:41 by Morpheel
260. Posted: Thu 4th Oct 2012 22:53 BST
@Morphtroid without that trick it is hard, well now for an easy fight I guess...