3DS eShop Forum

Topic: The "DENPA" MEN: They Came By Wave |OT|Summers almost over might as well go out riding some chillwaves. (demo out today)

Showing 221 to 240 of 383

AuthorMessage

Birdman

221. Posted:

@Morphtroid - I noticed those guys in the Volcano dungeon; if you hang out near the second to last warp-portal, they're there, but the Fire spirits that can only be attacked with AP attacks aren't, and on occasion the larger Firehog-looking enemies will drop clothing called "Cow," which is +30 Attack and +50 Defense.

@Bazly - (At least on my computer) I can scroll my post over to see the other part of the code not visible; I'm not sure what type of browser you're using, but try that.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

222. Posted:

...Might look into this in December...looks interesting...

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

223. Posted:

@Birdman: The Fire Mists and others are treated as ghosts, you can hit them without magic if you have any "ghostbuster"-effect equipment.

Edited on by Morphbug

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

MrWalkieTalkie

224. Posted:

how many rooms can you get in the Denpa House?

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

Chibi-Robo and Excitebiker for Smash!

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

225. Posted:

I've got 6 and think that's more then enough.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

RR529

226. Posted:

Good news for anyone who has a Denpa Man with the "Invincible" ability! At level 50, it evolves into "Invincible (All)"!

I can't wait to whip this out during the next boss fight!

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Tank Hero (AND)

AuthorMessage

Birdman

227. Posted:

@Morphtroid - Oh, didn't realize that. Well, that's still a very good place to grind for EXP, and once the DM I've gotten from QR Codes in the other DM thread can survive on their own, it'll be even better...

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

AuthorMessage

MrWalkieTalkie

228. Posted:

Can Denpa Men without antennas grow one? Some of the coolest looking ones I've got dont have any antennae, but the weird and "ugly" looking ones do. :P
I have failed to put down this game for days, but theres still so much I dont know.

AuthorMessage

Birdman

229. Posted:

@MrWalkieTalkie - Unfortunately, in order to have an Antenna a DM either needs to have one when caught or have an Antenna Root. However, antenna-less DM aren't completely useless; they often have more power base stats (HP, Attack, etc.) and therefore make for good straight-up attackers when compared to their Antenna'd counterparts.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

AuthorMessage

MrWalkieTalkie

230. Posted:

NEW QUESTION: I just encountered a ghost. Nothing affected him. How do I defeat him!?

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

231. Posted:

You need to equip a tailsman item or use a denpa that has a light attack. Tiny flash and bright light are two of the stages I've seen so far. Not sure what the third is just yet. I'm getting close as most of my men are at level 21 or higher!

Sorry holy tailsman.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

MrWalkieTalkie

232. Posted:

@Tech101 Thanks man!

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

233. Posted:

Oh wow, is it just me or is the Moss Monster, like, ridiculously easy?
It didn't attack me once!

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

RR529

234. Posted:

@MrWalkieTalkie, to hurt the ghosts, you can also wear the "Skulls" clothes. It gives the wearer the "ghostbuster" ability (just like the Holy Talisman), and it boosts overall darkness defense up by 2. I've found one in the Tower of Evil, and the Shop gets it in stock right before you go to the Dark Ruins (although it's more expensive than any other clothes).

Any white Denpa Man (who are naturally resilient to darkness) I've had wear it has been totally immune to even the strongest dark monsters I've encountered thus far. What's even better is that since it's clothes, you can also equip a light bracelet to the wearer, meaning they're resilient to darkness, can attack ghosts, and have attacks that deal extra damage to dark monsters. It's a real winning combo.

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Tank Hero (AND)

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

235. Posted:

@Bazly
I ask that for people who didn't know, since I hear alot of people don't know what Antenna Roots do.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

Void

236. Posted:

Just got this about 6 hours ago, I played until my team got destroyed by those stingrays in the third dungeon, me thinks I need more blue guys, and I need to leave the house, so I can catch more, since I only have 7 total now. :P

Edited on by Void

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AuthorMessage

Late

237. Posted:

Bazly wrote:

@Birdman: None of the pictures HAVE the entire code in them, they're all cut off on the sides. The only ones I tried were Rising Flames and Mud Stream - I don't need the other ones! :P

Scroll the picture to see it as a whole or right-click it and open it in a new window.

3DS FC: 3566-1647-7196
My Backloggery
My Pullblox puzzles
Be kind and feed my Pokémon :)

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1647-7196

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

238. Posted:

Void wrote:

Just got this about 6 hours ago, I played until my team got destroyed by those stingrays in the third dungeon, me thinks I need more blue guys, and I need to leave the house, so I can catch more, since I only have 7 total now. :P

Those stingrays were a pain when I first encountered them. Took about 3 to 4 levels before I could effectivly take them on. Almost got killed when two pigs called in two more on top of the one that was already there! Fun times though as this game is very well balanced!

Just unlock the next set of islands. I'm starting to get a nice set of diverse Denpa Men. Picked up some really nice ones yesterday while waiting in the Taco Bell line forever! I guess it wasn't so bad afterall. Picked up a rage all which evolved shortly after that and a haste one as well. Also got a fatal one which I've yet to use. I was lacking a bunch of blue ones but not anymore. I'm pretty much ready to tackle any dungeon now with the set I have!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

Pixel-Perfect

239. Posted:

What's the correct path to take in the road to Oasis? I'm stumped. x.x

Edited on by Pixel-Perfect

Pixel-Perfect

3DS Friend Code: 4227-2067-0445 | Nintendo Network ID: Aerona

AuthorMessage

Birdman

240. Posted:

@Pixel-Perfect - If you talk to the gnome people (the yellow dudes who have bad grammar) you find in the Oasis, they'll tell you the correct path. It may be helpful to write what they say down in Game Notes or on a sheet of paper if your short term memory isn't terribly good.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery