3DS eShop Forum

Topic: The "DENPA" MEN: They Came By Wave |OT|Summers almost over might as well go out riding some chillwaves. (demo out today)

Showing 161 to 180 of 383

AuthorMessage

Birdman

161. Posted:

So I saw this not-quite review for DM while browsing one of the other video games websites I frequent. Notice anything ... familiar ... about it?

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

162. Posted:

Several sites link to Nintendo Life's reviews.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Void

163. Posted:

I was reading the manuel for this, and it said to bring back a 'lost' (Or, you could say dead.) Denpa man, but you would need a sacrifice, I'm tempted to report this as a concerned parent to my local news station for encouraging witchcraft and voodoo. :D
(They did a report on how the X-Box 360 isn't safe for children, because of a message an 7 year old got playing Call of Duty "You don't say?" :P)

Edited on by Void

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AuthorMessage

RetroGBHippie92

164. Posted:

Void wrote:

I was reading the manuel for this, and it said to bring back a 'lost' (Or, you could say dead.) Denpa man, but you would need a sacrifice, I'm tempted to report this as a concerned parent to my local news station for encouraging witchcraft and voodoo. :D
(They did a report on how the X-Box 360 isn't safe for children, because of a message an 7 year old got playing Call of Duty "You don't say?" :P)

I can't tell if you're joking or not, but that wouldn't be a wise idea, you probably would hurt the fanbase the game's just established and also IT'S ONLY A GAME and it's hardly violent. If you want violence in video games just look at your regular Call of Duty....

My Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB
Currently Playing: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity (3DS) The Denpa Men 2: Beyond The Waves (eShop)
My Backloggery
3DS FC: 2320 6151 3634
Email me at scottharding2005@yahoo.com.au] if you want to join my 3DS buddy list :)

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6151-3634 | Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB

AuthorMessage

Vishiyra

165. Posted:

Anyone have thoughts on what the best traits for your 'starter' DM to have, since you're stuck with him through every dungeon?

Colour preferences?
Good stat focuses?

I know the only starting antenna is Revive, but that still leaves a lot of options.

I'm constantly resetting, trying to find a good one. I tried out a white DM for a while that had good HP and attack, but the attack had barely risen - at Lv5, he was still at 10, while my other DMs were ~17.

Is there any way of predicting which stats will rise the most based on their starting starts/colour/etc? Or is it tied to their antenna, like will all Revive DM not get much attack?

Vishiyra

AuthorMessage

Void

166. Posted:

RetroGBHippie92 wrote:

Void wrote:

I can't tell if you're joking or not, but that wouldn't be a wise idea, you probably would hurt the fanbase the game's just established and also IT'S ONLY A GAME and it's hardly violent. If you want violence in video games just look at your regular Call of Duty....

Sigh...
Yes, yes I was joking. :P
I also didn't say anything about violence, I don't really know what you're talking about there.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'

AuthorMessage

RR529

167. Posted:

Just finished the Tower of Evil (3rd dungeon). OMG, that boss fight was way more awesome than I was expecting from this game! I can't wait to see what they have in store for the rest of the adventure!

@Vishiyra, despite your concerns, I'd go with a white one. They have no elemental weakness (which means he won't be extra compromised in any dungeon), and are strong against darkness (which will come in handy in the most important dungeons).

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Picross e2 (3DS eShop)

AuthorMessage

Void

168. Posted:

I think I'll buy this tomorrow..

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

169. Posted:

Ok this is more awesome then I though, me and my friend went around town in the car looking for Denpamen. Founds some neat ones.

Kachou on!

3DS Friend Code: 4296-4029-9396 | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

AuthorMessage

RR529

170. Posted:

Gah, I need some red Denpa Men! I'm tackling the game's fire themed dungeon, and I've only been able to get one red one.

Needless to say, even though none of my current party is weak against fire (and I have a good number of them equipped with water bracelets), I'm grinding more than I have to, lol.

So if anyone has any red guys (or one that can use a water magic attack), it'd be much appreciated if you could post some QR codes!

Thanks in advance!

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Picross e2 (3DS eShop)

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

171. Posted:

I got a shiny red Satan with Forest Fire.

Kachou on!

3DS Friend Code: 4296-4029-9396 | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

172. Posted:

This game is so awesome! Just found another part to increase my Denpa room from 2-4. Now if I could only find that many good denpa men! Most of my players are at level 14. Getting ready for some seriously hard fights in the next dungeon!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Noob_The_Third

173. Posted:

1 day and it has 74 ratings and all but one are 5 stars

8 Bit Forward

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

174. Posted:

When I rated it earlier it was 48-1.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Network ID SpoonyTech

AuthorMessage

RR529

175. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

This game is so awesome! Just found another part to increase my Denpa room from 2-4. Now if I could only find that many good denpa men! Most of my players are at level 14. Getting ready for some seriously hard fights in the next dungeon!

Have you beat the Tower of Evil yet? I presume that's where you found the 2-4 room upgrade, as that's where I found it (in one of the lower rooms).

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Picross e2 (3DS eShop)

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

176. Posted:

Actually I just fought one of the enemies in that tower to see how strong they were. I actually got it in the cave with the octopus in it! Hidden room with 8 treasure chests in it.

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Network ID SpoonyTech

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

177. Posted:

If anyone catch a rare DMs feel free to post them here.
I almost got my hands on a "HeatWave" DMs but lost him, its not easy catching DerpaMen in a moving car.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

178. Posted:

I've got a heat wave but haven't needed him yet. Looking like my two bright flash people are going to get some major time in the tower!

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Network ID SpoonyTech

AuthorMessage

Philip_J_Reed

179. Posted:

Importing the QR code JumpMad kindly posted for me, I see that DMs retain their level when you export a code. Good to know...you guys could all take one of my DMs and slaughter all the enemies!

If I posted one that is. ;)

NL Forum Moderator / Part-Time Reviewer / One-Track Lover
Noiseless Chatter, my pop culture blog that will change your life
Wii U Account: ChickenBrutus (add me!)
Mega Man No Damage Runs, and more

Twitter: NoNoiseChitChat

AuthorMessage

RetroGBHippie92

180. Posted:

@Phillip_J_Reed Ok stop teasing us already, SOME of us have to wait even longer for Denpamen you know :)

My Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB
Currently Playing: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity (3DS) The Denpa Men 2: Beyond The Waves (eShop)
My Backloggery
3DS FC: 2320 6151 3634
Email me at scottharding2005@yahoo.com.au] if you want to join my 3DS buddy list :)

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6151-3634 | Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB